Gaming Laptop for school

Dell G13
Dell Gaming Laptop G3579-5941BLK-PUS G3 15 3579 - 15.6" Full HD IPS Anti-Glare Display - 8th Gen Intel i5 Processor - 8GB DDR4 - 128GB SSD+1TB HDD - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB, Windows 10 64bit amazon.com/dp/B07BRHXCZL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_lVZFDbHH9DJB6

MSI GL63 8RCS
MSI GL63 8RCS-060 15.6" Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i5-8300H, NVIDIA GTX1050, 8GB, 256GB Nvme SSD, Win10 amazon.com/dp/B07RMLHVYS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_qUZFDbB1CT1MS

OR
HP Pavilion 15-cx0020nr

HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop,15.6" FHD IPS, Intel 8th Gen i5+8300H, NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti 4GB, 8GB RAM, 16GB Intel Optane Memory, 1TB HDD, Narrow border design, Windows 10 Home (15-cx0020nr,Black) amazon.com/dp/B07CGLQFRK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_KSZFDbRHGA4SJ

Which one should I purchase ?

Attached: B70CAF7EC042427A831B23176DD406A2.jpg (1024x768, 62K)

>School
This site is for adults only

Get a clevo

They are all pretty shit if you plan on actually gaming too.
Obviously from this lineup, go with the 1050 Ti, just because otherwise you'd be really graphics bottlenecked.

What I'd do, is buy some MSI one from a few years ago, those have non-shit CPUs, far better GPUs (970m, 980m) and usually have 16GB of dual channel memory already. Cost less than these while having better specs.
Usually have a SATA SSD and a SATA HDD but accept NVMe drives too.

Attached: file.png (600x600, 281K)

Just get an ideapad s540, it has a better gpu, is probably cheaper and doesn't look like a christmas tree for autists

You forgot to say that the "better GPU" ones cost like 1150 USD. Over 500 USD more than any of these. At that price range, there are already better other options already.

G3 with a 1060
1050 is trash

t. retard

Attached: 1550462153434.png (926x923, 312K)

Not really, the base 15" version only goes for like €800, which should be the same amount in dollars (or less, seeing as we have a 221% VAT), unless the situation abroad is different.

Pony up the extra $13 and get 1050 is complete garbage.

Attached: 1559935406696.png (704x371, 52K)

Are you guys medically disabled? The base version does not have a 1650. No wonder you result to ad hominem for being called out on your stupid shit.
Also, 1060 =! 1650. I literally mentioned in the post that there are better and cheaper options.

Attached: file.png (1442x892, 189K)

It is the base model available in the Netherlands, and priced relatively well compared to other "gaming" laptop. As for the gpu, it falls somewhere between a 1050ti and a 1060, so it's better than the models op posted.

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-103744.png (2160x3840, 954K)

● ㅅ ●

I was highly consoderomg this option bevause mostly what I want to do is play Overwatch and maybe AT MOST PUBG.

What some examples of a good laptop cpu for gaming

Fuck off, come back when you're 18.
If you want advice then go ask on reddit.

I call uni school

I do go to University lol

Why are you laughing faggot. I don’t understand your post either

Yeah alright, nice backtracking
But whatever, even if you are a kid I'll help you out

Don't fucking buy a gaming laptop.
They have shit performance when you want to game and they're big and bulky when you want to do work.
For the same amount of money you could get a much higher spec gaming PC to use as home, as well as a cheap ultrabook / used thinkpad to use at "university".

I already have a gaming PC at home.
I wanted something to game with where at Bare min itll run Overwatch at High and at most something like PUBG.

Im trying to look at my options with the 970-980m variations but dont know what I should stick to

Looking at MSI, Sager and Clevos right now

Then just buy an ultrabook nigger. Are you really so dopamine addicted that you want to lug around some massive laptop for work at university just so that you can occasionally play muh videogames?

None, build a decent desktop and get a cheap slaptop.

Do NOT buy a gaming laptop for school.

The idea is very bad and you will definitely regret it.
All gaming laptops are:
-Loud
-Heavy
-Hot
-have a short battery life

They are an AWFUL choice for a laptop that you use for anything else besides a more mobile desktop.

>I already have a gaming PC at home.
Then game at home.

You CAN NOT use gaming laptops for mobile gaming. They are not made for that and it will be an awful experience.
They are made exclusively for people who need a desktop PC that they can easily transport.

Buy a small 12-13 inch business laptop without a GPU, to actually do Uni work. You will be a million times happier.

But he can still get a laptop with a medium level graphic card so he can games like dota 2 or CSGO or some shit. Then he can play the heavy games at home. There’s no reason to go full cheaptop

My Dell inspiron 5577 with a 7300hq and a 1050 works well enough so here's what I'd recommend without bothering to check details of what you posted:
Don't get 4c/4t
2 fans, 3(4?) exhausts
a 1060 will most likely be on the edge if not beyond what the cooling system will be able to handle
I'm sitting at mid-high 70s on my cpu (undervolted) and high 60s on the gpu (overclocked) in heavier games
As for performance, the 1050 is good enough, it can run NieR and gta acceptably

I personally would advise heavily against any laptop with gaming capabilities.
Not for any technical reasons, a decent medium sized business laptop might be a decent choice, but because it distracts.
Having a device that really is mainly for University stuff can be enormously helpful.

>There’s no reason to go full cheaptop
The x270 I have certainly cost 1000+ Eurobucks new, anything but "cheap".

>bring PC/Monitor/Keyboard/Mouse to dorm
>use chromebook/thinkpad/tablet for actual college work and in-class note taking
damn who would ever do this sounds like a stupid idea just buy a gaming laptop

lol

I would advise you to not use a gaming laptop at school. I took pic related to school and regretted it so much that I went out the same day and bought a small 11 inch Lenovo Yoga for taking to school and it was a great idea.
Big bulky computers are gay to carry around with you. In b4 manlet, weakling, etc. It wasn't the weight it was the general bulkiness, loudness, etc.

Attached: file.png (840x1202, 224K)

hahahha

>gaming
>school
this is a site for adults