Why are Americans so retarded?

Genuinely curious as to why stupidity is the norm in the USA? I have honestly never met a smart American, they mostly lack basic common sense and have 0 knowledge of the world.

Attached: 0b5.jpg (1024x668, 90K)

How the fuck would you know what Americans are like? From watching kike media? Retard.

Thinking takes effort and can mean you are wrong.
Blessed is the mind that does not question, for Satan cannot tempt it.
Its why we screech religious stuff harder than anybmuzzie place on new tech.
They dont fear a national id number
We call it the mark of the beast

public school system has been dumbed down so niggers and spics can pass which in turn means lower quality education for human children
also schools controlled by communists

You think we’re dumb because you’re an inbred dune coon that worships a pedophile. The only good thing to come out of the two ME invasions we’ve been through since the 90’s is the millions of dead Muslims left in our wake. It’s just a shame we don’t kill more honestly

This. Don’t forget female teachers

I've been to the USA and I met alot of Muricans outside of the USA. They're all loud and dumb. Heck, Americans allowing the jews to take over the media is proof of their stupidity

From the sand nigger cousin fucking desert dweller. Okay

this
private school or homeschool are the only options if you're white. public schools are daycare for spics

I usually hate jews but them pushing for white genocide is one thing I can get behind. Can't wait for the USA to be exclusively inhabited by blacks and latinos, maybe you'll learn to stop fucking up the world.

These must be your fantasies while your balls deep in your favorite goat

Yet your country depends on us.

Just because the average American hates Islam doesnt mean we don't understand the world.

It means we do.

Common sense > false knowledge of the over educated

latinos are the most violent savages who walk this earth, you really want them to have the nuclear codes? bye bye.

prove youre not a brainlet

Attached: jgtydftycyu.png (530x455, 43K)

This is true. 30 % of the population is Hispanics who are bringing down the education system tremendously.

Honestly, if your nation converted to Christianity, you'd be just as powerful as we are. The moral rot in the world is partially from false religions like Islam.

what color are these people?

>responding to memeflag thread with the same old tired topic

all leftists need to die

>Christcuckery
No thanks, the world doesn’t need more niggers in their country. The Spaniards destroyed any chances of a second europe happening because of that.

This, it's impossible to answer if we don't know which if any are white.

OP IS A KIKE

show flag schlomo

Attached: hmm.png (276x183, 9K)

I'm at a loss of words...

انا لبناني يا اخي

Attached: 8cda81fc7ad906927144235dda5fdf15_240.jpg (600x418, 204K)

>and have 0 knowledge of the world.
you mean your shit country. the real question is "why are you obsessed with the united states?".

Attached: 1546204327961.jpg (316x272, 32K)

>muslim calling others stupid
Hillary us

:3
I'd like to hear the correct answer though, if there is one.

back to the containment board

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1084, 327K)

obsessed

>a fucking leaf

how does it feel to be the trash can of a containment board?

it's because they're gay