What OS does the police use in their car laptops?

What OS does the police use in their car laptops?

Attached: 5b39c964f1df1.image.jpg (1200x798, 95K)

Government OS. Isn't it whatever Microsoft has latest in the US?

Windows 8 or something I bet.

XP last time I checked.
Or Windows 7 in classic mode.

Attached: 1425233767128.webm (720x540, 2.67M)

Clean your damn screen. Jesus, what a slob.

MuttOS

8 or 10 now

Friend is training to be a cop...she told me the laptop systems are ancient and incredibly hard to use. If a crim got their hands on it, they would never figure out the key bindings

Winblows XP
Poor underfunded cunts.

You can literally see in the photo that she's using Windows 7.

>she
That's the female brain using all of its brain power.

they deserve it, fuck cops

This, black lives matter. Stay mad Jow Forumsiggers.

get a life

WIN 10 where I live

>XP

So unfair. Why do the cops always get the best stuff?

BlackOS

so Ubuntu?

i wasted those digits....

Yup. At least it was a joke tho.

From WinXP to Win 10, depends in which country.
Cops can't into Linux, no matter how hard they try.

Windows 9

have sex

Windows based im guessing for most govs but it might have some differences or as said ancient os with ancient hardware
Y tyrone you want to play mr robot?

Police support services can't into Linux. Bunch of cock slurping chads who can't into anything. They hire friends instead of IT people. Maybe after this Canada fuck up they will stop and actually get IT people.

They are testing samsung dex with linux on dex

Windows 10 but the department I worked for used Ubuntu because the town was dummy liberal and believed in Open source for government technology because Transparency unless it was their business.

Also Fuck being a cop, never again.

What is wrong with his face???
He looks like an alien!

I was on army showcase in my country and they were using win xp and win 10 in laptops and some cars

Are you suggesting him to do it with his (((female))) cop and post nudes here?
That would be based af

>his
>He

>Fuck being a cop, never again.
Care to go on?

Attached: tompariscut.png (357x408, 84K)

>injecting a pajeet OS into your body

Win7 is nearly eol

The underlying os doesn't matter, just as long there is an easy to use GUI and support services that exist for it

Did you get arrested?

Kek

Toughbook running XP.

story time user.

Win 10 LTSC

post the video of a female cop getting wrestled to the ground, shooting blindly until she gets disarmed then starts to run away screaming once the dude has the gun.

Oh I got involved in an OIS where someone pulled a gun on me and I shot him non-lethally and got cleared by state police, Local homicidal detectives etc.

The extremely liberal city council (in a red state) wanted to find a reason to fire me even though all angles were covered from my dash cam, Body cam, bystanders and gas station security cams and that cleared me immediately.

I told the city council to shove it up their asses and put in my thirty day notice and worked in the armory for the last few weeks and made as much overtime as I possibly could to milk them dry.

I now work in a library in Florida and love it.

those too

Attached: 5859b12f711f64423aa5e04f.png (1280x1358, 103K)

Self Checkouts are still on Windows Embedded POSReady 7 what makes you think Government Laptops would be on something like that

I got arrested once and I complimented the cop on his toughbook cf-18.

yes please

cop here.

We use toughbooks with windows 7. all usb ports are blocked so no usb boot of linux.

This makes the most sense. do you really think municipalities would be willing to train a bunch of morons to use anything other than windows?

>cop here.
CIA NIGGERS GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I START TRACKING YOUR IP DOWN

>Jonu wicku

imagine if this was made by the same people that made the 737 firmware

>cop here.
HIDE THE NIGGERS

ok, and bring condoms, ok no, just kidding u.u

Attached: RBmExhkmpF-6.png (300x250, 43K)

Pigbuntu

Windows.

Attached: 1567388689955.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

>Or Windows 7 in classic mode.
Can confirm its this, had jury duty all last week and the all the courts PC's ran on Windows 7 funny enough, with classic mode .

You can clearly see a Windows 10 taskbar in the image you retard.

no you can't. kys

Local city gov here was using Windows 7 in classic mode until news of EOL hit, now moving to Win10

We using win 7 but apperently we are gonna move to iOS, for our tablets in our RMP. Which is gonna be iPads. Who the fuck knows ,

ACAB

based
wyt of cops in general tho, from ur perspective as one

If true that sucks. Good chance you're hiding something from us though.

h-he's fast!