Post toilet related technology

Post toilet related technology

Attached: 1568320230687.jpg (936x931, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vt7hIk_jZww
temperandtantrum.com/best-flushable-wipes/
amazon.com/Portable-Plastic-Sprayer-Bathroom-Shower/dp/B07GYDLQ95/
amazon.com/Stainless-Diaper-Sprayer-Easy-Giggles/dp/B07121VL4D/
yppm.removed.us/index.php?vid=01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ur mouth

Does it shoot the water all over the floor if you don't angle it correctly?

Attached: bidet-attachments-boss-bidet-luxury-white-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 44K)

Attached: chimneyshit.jpg (648x720, 85K)

Attached: fbf_shit.jpg (407x405, 78K)

Attached: trash_bin_shitter.png (640x742, 505K)

this thread excludes indians, very racist, please delet sir

This shit always blows water on my pants, makes it look like I pissed myself.

It only shoots out if you are not sitting on it.

Those things are one of the best things I've ever bought. It cleans better, it's faster, it's refreshing, it's better for the environment and it doesn't cost you money in toilet paper. Why bidets haven't caught on more in the west is beyond me.

because you have to touch poo with your hand

I just spit on my toilet paper

I'm like 65% sure bidets are gay

You still use paper, just a lot less

I've done that kek

Attached: 1566279604356.png (973x2383, 2.16M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Vt7hIk_jZww

>You still use paper, just a lot less
Honestly a baby wipe would just be better for you then. bidets are impractical and make a lot of people feel uncomfortable. Baby wipes do much more than what a bidet could do and you'll only need 1 or 2 wipes.

>bidets are impractical
How so?

Unless you had some claymud-tier shit you just use them to try your asshole.
>bidets are impractical
What?
>make a lot of people feel uncomfortable
Yeah, it feels like you have a clean ass. I know american think it's supposed to be smeared with shit due to sharts but it's not.

Foul bachelor frog was the golden and of memes

>I know american think it's supposed to be smeared with shit due to sharts but it's not.
Oh, it is worse than that. I have seen some Burgeristani friends unironically state that a clean butt is a sign that you prefer the company of men.

>What?
>How so?
Because here in america we don't have bidets. So you either have to get a new toilet or buy an pos attachment. That's impractical.
>Yeah, it feels like you have a clean ass. I know american think it's supposed to be smeared with shit due to sharts but it's not.
Did you literally miss what I would talking about with baby wipes? You honestly think stale virus ridden water is going to sanitize your ass more than a baby wipe will?

>I have seen some Burgeristani friends unironically state that a clean butt is a sign that you prefer the company of men.
wait what?

It was good because most of them were simply true.

>Post toilet related technology
>no apple products posted
retards
i would do it myself but i don't wanna pictures of an aplet product on my PC

Without exaggeration, I have seen some Burger friends claim that having a clean butt means that your have alternative procreational preferences.

A side hose hand-held bidet should cost something like USD$5. How is this impractical?

>A side hose hand-held bidet should cost something like USD$5. How is this impractical?
You ever use one of those before? You're going to tell me that it's better than a baby wipe? Enjoy your shit busting open when you aren't home one day and your bathroom is flooded.

You're not meant to flush baby wipes, they will form turdbergs even more than toilet paper since they don't break down as much. So instead you'd have to twist it up and throw it in a bin and then dispose of it another way. Bidets are more practical than having to do all that, are more environmentally friendly (lower production resource cost and disposal cost to the environment when compared to the thousands of baby wipes you'll use over the lifetime of a bidet), and put less strain on the local sewer system.
Americans are fucking weird and are incredibly easy to make uncomfortable though, yeah. Well, not just Americans but Anglos in general. Any food they don't recognise, any way of cleaning your arse they don't recognise, anything like that and most of them flip their shit for some unknown reason.

>and put less strain on the local sewer system.
I'm not a city fag. We have our own septic tanks here in civilized land. Every 25 years you just have it pumped out for $250.

temperandtantrum.com/best-flushable-wipes/
enjoy your virus ridden water squirting into your ass hole.

>$5
Ok, maybe $15-$30

amazon.com/Portable-Plastic-Sprayer-Bathroom-Shower/dp/B07GYDLQ95/
amazon.com/Stainless-Diaper-Sprayer-Easy-Giggles/dp/B07121VL4D/

>Enjoy your shit busting open when you aren't home one day and your bathroom is flooded.
See, either you are trolling me, or you are incredibly ignorant. And yes, I have used one of those before. I have one of those in each and every single bathroom at home, and at the office. No, they do not explode. Why would you even think they explode? Do you walk around expecting your toilet bowl to explode? Why would a bidet explode? Why?!!!??

The majority of humans are now, so it's a valid concern to raise regarding overall adoption.
With a septic tank the last thing you want is to put wet wipes through the system as well, immediately making them far less practical than a bidet.

Getting a new toilet (or attachment) isn't impractical, you retard. What is impractical is baby wipes impact on the environment.
Even just a small tube that is connected to water can be enough.
> You honestly think stale virus ridden water is going to sanitize your ass more than a baby wipe will?
I think washing yourself with water like we humas have been doing for quite some time, is better than using shitty wipes, yes.

Attached: 1550962193801.jpg (1200x675, 105K)

>Virus ridden water
How would it be virus ridden? The water comes from the general water system by another pipe, or from the toilet cistern, not from the toilet bowl. Tap water (what it effectively is) is drinkable here.

>USA
>drinkable tap water

>be in japan
>tsunami takes out nuclear plant
>water now full of radiation
>radiation water squirts into my ass hole
>I now have ass hole cancer thats rotting away my flesh
No thanks.

He might think that the water that you use to clean yourself with... is the same water that you have peed and shat in. That the bidet is sucking up the poopy urine-water, and shooting it back at your butt.

It is a very stupid thing to think, but we are on the 4channel.

Even wipes that claim to be flushable aren't. They're flushable in the sense that they go down the drain, not that its a good idea.

To be fair, I've met many many Americans who think this.

Damn.

Honestly bidet fags are the worst. You're trying to say americans are bad for wiping with toilet paper and all you're doing is squirting water on your ass to make your dingle berries more moist to soak into your underwear.
>but you still wipe with toilet paper
Maybe you do but everyone else just use the bidet like thats enough and thats just as much of a problem as americans just wiping. I rather smell dry shit than creamy watery shit on some girl's asshole.

Exactly. They really shouldn't be allowed to claim it. The only wipes that are truly flushable, biodegradable, and don't have any harmful compounds (dyes, endocrine disruptors , etc) in them are those you have to buy from a health food store.

Regarding bidets/washlets ( the latter is really what were talking about here ) , it's worth buying a good one if you can afford it. Unfortunately many Americans' homes aren't set up to support them such as having either a power outlet near the toilet or both hot and cold water connections.

I've never used one, maybe it's effective. But I feel like shooting water up your ass might be a little gay. I'll have to visit Europe or something and try it.

Poo in bin

It is a bidet, not an enema.

>It is a bidet, not an enema.
Works both ways. And it feels nice, too.

Attached: nagoorcorejava.gif (849x458, 152K)

>albino pajeet

family members fighting over who gets to use the toilet first? problem solved

Attached: Dual-Water-Closet-Design-Ideas-in-Island-Toilet-Seat.jpg (600x465, 29K)

Southamerican here, this is the most common setup her, the Bidét is separate from the toilet , the only places you will not find one is in public bathrooms.

Attached: France-bidet.jpg (500x375, 33K)

So you take a dump, wipe half-assedly and then sit in the bidet to wash your ass completely clean?

Yeah, we also use liquid soap (like hell we are using soap bars for this)

Just use toilet paper you fucking mongs. How hard is that? Hardly any resource usage unless you're some diabetic lardarse with constant diarrhea.

I used a bidet in Argentina, it was superb.

And if a bird pooped on your head?

These threads are always so full of projecting. Bidets are a technology for people on perma diarrhea. If you feel like you walk around with "shit ass" unless you full on wash yourself you need to fix your shitty diet.
For normal people, two or so wet wipes will do. And yes, binning them is fine as they should not come back dirty to begin with. You use them after regular TP, of which you shouldn't need much either by the way.

Use bird to wipe your ass.

i always have clean shits, damn near don't even need TP, but i tried a bidet semi-recently when visiting another country, and it still ends up feeling nicer than wiping with dry paper alone
now that said, it would be damn near mandatory to get one if you were the kind of person that always has messy shits, fuck using half a roll of TP rather than 5 seconds of hosing
i haven't bothered buying one yet, but i'm thinking about it. they're not "a thing" here, so no local shop sells them

You know they are disinfecting medical pics and scalpels with radiation?
You get free disinfection this way. Fucking based to be nip. No wonder they live 80+ fucking years, despite having two nuclear bombs and couple nuclear power plants

>These threads are always so full of projecting.
5 seconds later:
>If you feel like you walk around with "shit ass" unless you full on wash yourself you need to fix your shitty diet.

European urinals. Nothing they make in Europe's any good. BUY AMERICAN.

Assuming people are walking around with a dirty ass if they don't use a bidet is projecting, stating that your shits are supposed to come out cleanly with little wiping needed to begin with is not.
If you have Crohn's or something then fair enough.

Walk like retard with bird shit on head, and when it dries up, just break it off.

Says the guy, that live in a country were most of the 'raw' ingredients you can are processed while still claiming to be natural

>baby wipe
Never use those, they are hell on your pipes and the sewers. Also causes issues at the locations where they filter the sewer water. The package might say that they dissolve and may be flushed, but it takes months an in that time they cause all kind of issues and cloggings.

>smearing shit over your hairy asshole with a baby swipe
When you get bird poo on your hair, do you use a baby swipe and call it a day, or do you use water and shampoo

this picture made me gag
can't stand shit even though I'm german

>flushing wet wipes
do people ITT not have a trash bin in their bathrooms?

just hoist ur arse over the sink and clean with ur wet fist

kek americans and their idea of cleanliness

just rub it in

somebody has to say it
>imagine le smelle :^))))

Patrician.

CONCEPTUALIZE THE ODOR

Attached: szatan_szra.jpg (1440x1555, 201K)

the good ole waffle stomp

imagine
imagine
imagine
imagine

Attached: 1564780276630.jpg (645x773, 41K)

Lol enjoy it getting backed up and ruining your floor with shit water. Imagine knowingly fucking your own infrastructure

Attached: 1290099722453.jpg (407x405, 73K)

yppm.removed.us/index.php?vid=01
I think the videos are gone though

>putting shit paper in the bin
fucking hell, I thought you people were erased from earth

is he fucking retarded? wtf?!

when I was in college I had the misfortune of being placed in the "international" dorm at one point and it was full of chinks and pooinloos. The chinks would shit in trash cans and wash their dishes in the toilets and sinks and the pooinloos would take shits in the showers.

It was awful but also funny to walk in and see a sink full of feces one day and then see some gook washing his ramen container in it the next

Attached: 1567369064133.jpg (1303x1080, 199K)

was about to post this, based mr sir durga

Lmfao what? I went from tp to wipes and it was a big improvement but you'll still be going through lots on bad shits. Meanwhile a bidet you'll just spray your ass with some nice water and it'll get all cleaned, aim it in your butt too and clean it out. Check with a little tp to see if it's good and that's that. No destroying sewers or wasting plastic bags after each shit and you come out way way way cleaner than with wipes. You must not own one to think otherwise.

Attached: file.png (400x300, 102K)

kek, finally a good use for the Mac Mini.

Attached: .jpg (1072x364, 56K)

Only real bidet users stick the bar of soap up their ass for the deep clean.

Attached: 1567790920358.jpg (800x595, 41K)

>Likes the feeling of being peed on his anus

toto washlets and the like don't have enough water pressure for the bidet, they can't compare to stand alone units like pic
it's like getting a mini colonoscopy every time, thoroughly amazing clean feeling afterwards

Attached: Kohler-San-Tropez-Bidet-Plumbed-for-Vertical-Spay-Bidet-Faucet-in-Biscuit-a5fc89b1-a2c2-4129-a4fc-05 (600x600, 13K)

Most of them were way too relatable

Attached: fbf2.png (400x398, 133K)

those you have to buy from a health food store
What are they called? Is there any reason I can't use them to wipe my ass?

It had literally been proven that using a bidet is cleaner. I don't know who the fuck doesn't dry their ass after using a bidet.

>those you have to buy from a health food store
What are they called? Is there any reason I can't use them to wipe my ass?

Attached: 1290099748769.jpg (407x405, 67K)

Attached: 1565735257211.png (588x784, 235K)

Only for cute gamer girls.