Put my old gpu on ebay

>put my old gpu on ebay
>someone near me wants to come over and buy it
>started shaking from social anxiety
>he is already on the way

I haven't talked to anyone besides my mom in 4 month. I just won't open the door.

Attached: 23fa9671-s.png (480x413, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifelessons.co/personal-development/howtonotgiveafuck/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK5284/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know you're going to feel even worse if you don't do it.

stop wasting people's time you nignog

Go seek professional help, this is not normal

Just remove the listing DUMBASS

I just asked my mom if she does it for me. She agreed.

Attached: 1557720661719s.jpg (225x250, 8K)

Attached: iu.jpg (858x536, 16K)

>avoiding it will help

Attached: 1557027271044.png (328x202, 49K)

this is what happens when you're fatherless

Attached: 1568587772792.png (655x655, 357K)

>My mom
UNDERAGIE DETECTED

>UNDERAGIE DETECTED
Wish I was. I'm 23. Just thinking about talking to that guy makes me shake.

Attached: closet.jpg (837x736, 34K)

>UNDERAGIE DETECTED
>Wish I was. I'm 23. Just thinking about talking to that guy makes me shake.
Why? Do you not want money or something?

>4 month
This is barely longer than a very long summer holiday.

>social anxiety
You don't have to social, just professional.
They want to buy something, you want to sell something.
There's going to be nothing to your interaction beyond that.

>There's going to be nothing to your interaction beyond that.
What if he wants change or something? can't do math under that kind of pressure

They'll bring whatever it costs rounded up to the nearest 10 or 20.

So just have enough change ready if they do.

Yeah but I will stutter and lockup.

YOU POST LIKE A FUCKING Jow Forums USER

>Yeah but I will stutter and lockup.
Why? You're not dealing cocaine on your front door or anything.

People stutter. It's no big deal.

>I will lockup
Their attention will be on the item, not on you.
They have no interest in you.
You can pretend you're talking to a wall.

>I will stutter
Who cares.

>and lockup
Just ask your mom to be around in case you go full autist.

Leave the gpu in a box outside witha a note telling him to put the money in the mailbox

legitimately why
what could this random fuck do to you?
why scared?
go join the army or some shit you need it son

fear of being judged
>They have no interest in you.
Are you sure? He'll be trying to read me to make sure he isn't being scammed or something.
>You can pretend you're talking to a wall.
When the wall talks back I'll lose my shit. I mostly say things like "keep the change" to avoid talking too much, but it won't work if I am the one selling stuff.
>Just ask your mom to be around in case you go full autist.
Okay that is actually a good idea, but I am ashamed of acting like a sperg in front of mom.

it's ok to have social anxiety, just remember it's always worse in your head, you can ween yourself onto social aptitude

Being judged for what? Are you trying to scam someone or something? Are you trying to come out of the door naked or something? There's really not much to judge other than that.

>He'll be trying to read me to make sure he isn't being scammed or something.
Well, is he? I mean, it's not impossible for your to boot a machine with the card inside to show him it works since he's taken the time to come to your door.

>I am ashamed of acting like a sperg in front of mom
You probably do it everyday.

last time i went to pick up something i bought the dude stared at me in anger, gave me the item, took my money, and closed the door without uttering a single word

>Being judged for what?
My disheveled appearance, weird mannerisms and who knows what else.
>it's not impossible for your to boot a machine with the card inside to show him it works since he's taken the time to come to your door.
I guess I could show it to him, but I don't want to extend the conversation (any tips?) and would need to install windows.
Well I stay in my room most of the time and get food when she is sleeping/gone.

>Being judged for what?
>My disheveled appearance, weird mannerisms and who knows what else.
Yeaaahhhh, stop worrying about that, have some clothes on, maintain basic hygiene and don't do anything erratic. Not very hard.
>I guess I could show it to him, but I don't want to extend the conversation (any tips?) and would need to install windows.
Why would you need to install Windows?

No problem fren, you will look nervous to him but don't worry, you won't see him ever again so just end the damn thing already (i assume you did) but for future shit, just remember that people probably don't give a fuck about you or what you did so just do stupid shit frequently so then you get used to it and you will stop being a fucking pussy

>Well I stay in my room most of the time and get food when she is sleeping/gone.
What level are you on? I mean... What even is this? I'm assuming you've never had to work for a living. Don't worry, some sense will be knocked into you when you have to get a job and the bullshit you needlessly worry about will be knocked out of you.

Well, looks like your mom might be one of the reasons you are why you are.

You need to seek help. Honestly. This is not normal and will just get worse and worse over time. It's already pretty bad.

so all black kids should be like him?

Attached: 1469502532790.jpg (500x375, 30K)

What are you gonna do when you need to find a job?

That's what I asked him too.

>tfw this is literally me
I understand your pain user

Attached: 1567758706550.jpg (500x552, 83K)

so how did it go

>eBay
>allowing people to pick up the item
>social anxieties
>not offering shipping only
mfw

Attached: C1DkS3gXAAAWsN3.jpg (1170x1048, 82K)

>ebay
>coming to your house
you made a mistake kid

Attached: 1469843979355.png (304x366, 231K)

Bruh, get rid of your dependency on your mom, join the army.

See This kind of coddling isn't healthy. Are your parents separated by any chance? You seem to lack a father figure.

Listen op, i'm not where you are, but i've spent some months in no-com mode aswell. In the past people valued me for my clear voice, pronounciation and vocabulary, but at that time i was timid, stuttering and falling over my toungue like a retard and it damn near killed my will to live.

You have to retrain your brain to talk.
Go to a store and ask about a product.

You need to find ways to make speaking natural again or you'll eventually off yourself.
Don't do dumb shit like talking up strangers at the mall though, that's going to lead to disaster. Train with people paid to talk to you. Store clerks, waiting room staff, receptionists, bartenders, ..., fucking speech trainers if you have to

>Ashamed if acting like a sperg in front of mom
>asks mom to sell my shit
Too late for that son

Pretend like you are vlogging and that you are selling your GPU today. This should help.

lifelessons.co/personal-development/howtonotgiveafuck/

Who /avoidant personality disorder/ here? Every day is the same, i wake up at 13:00 PM, mother screams at me but i cant get myself to get out of bed, thinking my life is so horible. She grabs my quilt i throw it up, i get up, and hide in my room, where no member of family could stare at my pathetic ass. When everyone sleeps i go out of room, eat something, make coffee, start working. Go to sleep at 3:00 AM/ 4:00 AM, wake up at 13:00 PM to my mother screaming at me. Closed fucking circle. I am NEET for at least 3 years, and 4 years since last IT job. Getting another IT job seems impossible, but i refuse to get a job at walmart.

Attached: doomer extreme.jpg (503x503, 73K)

Ask for tendies while you're at it bro...

I'm about to have some, my mawmie is great!

>23
BIG yikes
man up and get your own place you fucking manchild

Attached: 1557499296680.gif (320x240, 3.87M)

this is what happens when you're fatherless and spoiled*
fatherless black kids get fucked up in the street

>try to plug the card in
>sweaty hands, can't stop shaking
>fail to line it up with the slot 3 times in a row
>panic, slam the card into the slot with all my strength
>PC doesn't boot

Attached: unnamed.png (300x261, 31K)

Not op, but you should shut your bitch ass, boomer

>/avoidant personality disorder/
that feel when drug addiction to deal with it
I'm a shit person but benzos and dissociatives make it hurt less

Literally just change your sleep schedule, start exercising, and look for an entry-level IT job for 2 hours a day after you finish excercising. That's the bare minimum of three hours a day and you'll feel like you accomplished something. If you need motivation, think about how much better your life will be without having to live at home.

I was in your boat for a little while (2 years) user. Now I own my own house and have 90k a year job. My only goal left is qt 3.14 girlfriend and a dog.

He is a bit right though. Here in Sweden all men had to go to the army for somewhere 6-15 months at the age 18-20. Things were all right. About 20 years ago they dropped that and now everyone is gay. Even straight guys are acting gay.

Which dissociatives are you doing?

>while someone waiting to buy is right next to you

Attached: 1568644582048.jpg (488x351, 67K)

Attached: 1568416663218.jpg (899x1599, 75K)

HEEEEEEY WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS FAGNIG69 HERE

whats not normal is someone saying they want to come over to pick up something listed on ebay

mostly s-isomer ketamine, and occasionally other arylcyclohexylamines but ketamine is the real, well studied and reasonably safe OG whereas, for instance, 3-meo-pcp tends to be orders of magnitude more addictive and may have undesirably pharmacological properties and long term side effects and methoxetamine has been found to be highly neurotoxic in overdose. I used to get drunk on dangerously high doses of ethanol several times a week (a relevant study ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK5284/) but I've since quit doing that for obvious reasons. I've experimented with dextromethorphan but ultimately concluded that it's likely still legal because it incurs too many undesirable responses to seriously abuse. I wouldn't recommend using it unless you understand its pharmacology, the mechanisms of drug dependency and have lots of self control to avoid slipping into 1g a day use; eventually you'll have to face your emotional issues and you'll have multiple organ damage, including brain damage, as well as potential psychiatric issues, namely mild to severe delusional and dissociative disorders, to deal with on top of it.

everybody is making fun of OP and the OP is probably just shitposting but I'm 25 and I actually have this problem
I have enough parts to make like 3 more computers and I would love to sell them but the idea of having to meet with someone scares me.
>inb4 huuur duuur just go outside and talk to people bro
is not that easy fuck off

ITT : wh*Te """people"""

Gimme your adress and I'll make a man out of you son, I promise it will only hurt at first.

brown hands typed this post

sorry user I meant to reply to

Get your shit together and grow up user!

I feel the same when facing an upcoming social interaction,so what I do is down 200ml of rum to ease up my nerves,works like a charm

What a pathetic beta

what about masturbation? You had to stop fapping to change your life for the better?