Alright gang, you guys seem pretty smart, either that or you're all just weebs...

Alright gang, you guys seem pretty smart, either that or you're all just weebs, i wanna know how to gain access to accounts that need passwords e.g insta, snapchat etc. I know there's gotta be a way to do so, but obviously it can't be posted online or that specific way's gonna be blocked, any help Jow Forums?

Attached: f92189bdd3cac245ec2f15168d56e19d.jpg (1487x1104, 98K)

pm'd you

You did?

you can't pm in Jow Forums.com

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-08-23-18-22-046_com.facebook.katana.png (2246x1080, 1.48M)

sent again, sorry

but this is 4channel.gov

I'm so confused, am i getting pranked?

>you guys seem pretty smart
likewise, champ

Alright user, I'll help you out.
All the good account bruteforcing tools are only on Linux, so you'll need to install that.
Gentoo is the distribution that everyone here recommends, and it's one of the easiest to install.
Go and install Gentoo, and then get back to me and I'll tell you the next steps.

Sent you my pgp key

delete sysWOW64

Attached: 54DAD8F8-943D-4EF5-B80C-8DF4B17431DC.png (500x500, 124K)

You must be 18 or older to use this site

If you're using a Mac you can gain access to a password cracking dialog by opening a new terminal window typing rm -rf ~

I am

Are there any accounts i can message you on?

Just message me here sir, I am a well known hacker and I do not wish to expose my accounts here as my IP is surely being traced

Sent you a friend request

I've already hacked into your IP address sir. I am accessing your bank account rrright now.

That's fair

op is a fag

excuse you

lol

Oh, actually you might be right.

If you're looking to just get a bunch of accounts and sift through them for a good one, then use a bruteforcer like sentrymba

sentrymba? i'm really new to all this coding stuff, would you mind explaining a bit about it?

My wife's bf works at Facebook. What account do you need?

that just makes it sadder

>my wife's bf
looks like someone's getting cucked!

You could use Google but I'll still explain it:

Basically sentry mba takes what's called a combolist, a list of username(or email) and passwords, a proxy list, or proxyless, and a config file for a specific website to try those username passwords out one by one. Combolists generally have 100k-250k of accounts to try.

You can get these combolists, proxy lists (or scraper), and config files online. If in OP you were talking about getting the password for a specific account, then this method is unfeasible

oh i see, while i'm not necessarily trying to get just one persons password i don't think this method would work for me, thanks for explaining it tho