Someone needs to stop this man

Someone needs to stop this man

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-16-12-38-49.png (1080x1920, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#14_September_2019_(Statements_about_Epstein)
gnu.org/philosophy/open-source-misses-the-point.html
archive.li/dADmf
stallman.org/articles/palestine-trip.html
stallman.org/articles/gaza.html
stallman.org/articles/fencing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In that pic he's outlining his idea of the perfect 6 year old's body

That's good, since rms has never claimed to be affiliated with the Open Source movement.

>open source
Yikes

How much do they pay you to spam these threads?

>open source
rms never spoken for open source to begin with

>jew pedophile defending another jew pedophile
wow who could have seen this coming wow

Thank you for your blog outlining who we need to attack but please fuck off back to the 17th century and take the rest of your fucking witch hunters with you

Richard (((Stallman))) . Rly makes you think

Based Stallman

Frankly, it's time to start deplatforming anyone who continues to insist on using Emacs.

RMS is based, period.

/thread

>one of the biggest opponents of the open source ideology and the motives behind it does not speak for it
wow!

He is ruined and rightfully so for going to that MIT mailing list to defend Minsky.

Post proof or it didnt happen

>man child

Year of the Linux Desktop will never happen as long as this faggot is the face of Free Software

Reminder that he did not defend anyone, he merely attempted to say that because minsky and epstein coerced their victims into going along with their crimes, so their victims wouldn't resist, it is likely that minsky did not brutally attack their victims.

Fuck off Jow Forumsniggers

stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#14_September_2019_(Statements_about_Epstein)
gnu.org/philosophy/open-source-misses-the-point.html

Attached: 1518329282588.png (333x365, 192K)

> minsky and epstein coerced their victims
> minsky did not brutally attack their victims.

I love how in your pathetic attempt of using semantics to justify a pedo apologist who used semantics to defend his pedo friend in a student mailing list you actually managed to say the truth.

why do cucks always virtue signal on twitter all day? dont they have anything better to do with their time?

At least post the real picture.

Attached: real pic.png (1080x1920, 630K)

He is 100% right, though.

>bot fail

Okay see what I mean choosing the right exact words on ultra sensitive subjects is hard. They didn't need to hit or forcibly restrain their victims.
And I'm only concerned with dispelling the fake news about this one recent event at the moment. I despise pedophiles. But I also despised rule by misinformed angry mob acting out injustices because certain groups of people, and then anyone who favors certain groups of people, and then anyone who says or does anything intentionally or unintentionally that happens to be in the favor of certain groups of people, are considered to be monsters that need to be exterminated. Don't think you're a beacon of righteousness yourself. You're not. No man is. You ARE an bad person, I just don't know how yet. You DO deserve to die.

It should be easy to figure the problem out.
>premisse: stallman was right
>news: stallman was wrong
>(wait, there must be something wrong)
>search for source, read source
>turns out stallman was right again and thr news was lying
ez

Attached: 1522836364150.png (1497x2097, 76K)

Literally what does richard stallman have to be do with Jow Forums rent free

Attached: Capture.jpg (2691x1359, 450K)

why is it so difficult for normalfags to do exactly this?
don't mom and dad tech their kids not to believe everything in the news anymore?

He must hang. Simple as.

no u

It's time to say "enough" to rape-based text editors.

>using proprietary text editors to begin with
lmaoing @ ur life

i always wondered about this. the vice article even embeds the mail directly contradicting the article's content.
its like if a nazi reporter was standing inside a death camp reporting that literally nothing is happening while they are burning bodies in the background

This
Really should look bad for the blogger woman who started the call for canceling, and especially Vice and other media who picked it up out of context.

Does anyonr have the follow up from the woman that basically suggested she was just pissed about past things other women had told to her and whatnot, had no idea who Stallman was, yet regrets nothing?

Based he is
Redpilled he is

Fuck SJWs

>Does anyonr have the follow up
archive.li/dADmf

I'm unironically fucking mad.

what a disgusting witch hunt
i feel sad for stallman

Or the time when there was a military led coup in Zimbabwe and after they'd seized the national TV and radio stations they made a broadcast where a uniformed officer reassured everyone that no coup had in fact taken place.

Attached: zimbabwetakeover.png (960x540, 443K)

>“He literally used to have a mattress on the floor of his office. He kept the door to his office open, to proudly showcase that mattress and all the implications that went with it. Many female students avoided the corridor with his office for that reason…I was one of the course 6 undergrads who avoided that part of NE43 precisely for that reason. (the mattress was also known to have shirtless people lounging on it…)”
>— Bachelor’s in Computer Science, ‘99

Attached: 1568140495432.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

>he hit on women
>OMG RAPE REMOVE HIM
Way to make something out of nothing. Amazing.

He lived there. He literally had his address there.

>I need to comment on it and denounce him so all my virtue signaling friends know I disagree with this almost universally offensive statement.
Why do people need to prove shit like this in the first place?

this, fucking lynch mobbers turning nothing into something

So that they can feel good about themselves without actually doing anything

This gets worse and worse. This man did so much good to the world and the world thanks him for that by nailing him on the cross.

Thanks, now I'm angry again.

As if we want normies infesting linux anymore than they already have

Attached: to-think-that-such-a-thing-existed-even-speedwagon-is-47881661.png (500x908, 207K)

Don't let Stallman near your children.

based and cunnypilled

>Unable to connect

>using cloudflare

Shit's really fast.

>t. clueless arch script kiddy

>In high school, people joked frequently that I was good at math, “nerdy”, and played in the orchestra because I am Asian.

Attached: marilynnphotome.jpg (424x283, 18K)

Long before this incident, Stallman was contributing to an uncomfortable environment for women at MIT in a very real and visceral way. Alumni from as far back as the 1980’s reached out to me and told horrifying stories, such as:

I recall being told early in my freshman year “If RMS hits on you, just say ‘I’m a vi user’ even if it’s not true.”

—Bachelor’s in Computer Science, ’04

Is this really a "horrifying story?"

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

RMS is free software not open source.
Why do these fags cue in their bullshit opinions when they know nothing.

It's horrifying that any self respecting man would rather fuck a mememacs user than a vi user.

>or for most
wat?!

>RMS is free software not open source.
>Why do these fags cue in their bullshit opinions when they know nothing.
He's the man who wrote Bind you faggot

Attached: mqbsd71c84701.jpg (1080x1350, 136K)

This is hilarious

>He's the man who wrote Bind you faggot
That's even worse, there's no excuse for someone like him to get rms mixed up with "open source" unless you're trying to be intentionally misleading

>This man did so much good to the world and the world thanks him for that by nailing him on the cross.
Seems to be a pattern with Jews and other Jews they deem to have stepped out of line

>So I decided to follow my Palestinians hosts' boycott policy in the trip they organized, and I cancelled my speeches at Israeli universities.
t. Richard Stallman

Out of context.

Having to lie about your text editor so you don't get harassed by a disgusting smelly hobbo is not a funny thing.

he's commiecuck jew no surprise there

stallman.org/articles/palestine-trip.html
stallman.org/articles/gaza.html
stallman.org/articles/fencing.html

This. To even know who RMS is youre from Jow Forums or donate to the FSF.