Is NBN the ultimate government botnet? Why wouldn't they just use this to censor Australians? And why is it so slow?

Is NBN the ultimate government botnet? Why wouldn't they just use this to censor Australians? And why is it so slow?

>In August, NBN Co said it would use powers in the 714 page Telecommunications Act that allow carriers to enter private property to install equipment.

Attached: Amercian Factory boss.jpg (1920x1050, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ui.com/products/#airfiber
ui.com/airfiber/airfiber24/
ui.com/airfiber/airfiber24-hd/
help.ubnt.com/hc/en-us/articles/204977614-airFiber-Rain-Fade-Effects-on-AF24-24HD-Links
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The NBN is a giant scam and all of our politicians are corrupt. It started with a retard named Kevin Rudd, who just came up with this bullshit idea out of the blue. The Liberal party then had to propose an alternative solution just for political marketing purposes. The alternative was even worse, reusing old copper wire and costing just as much money.

In the end, billions of tax payer money were stolen by these criminals, but the rich real estate boomers couldn't care less. If there was any kind of public network we needed, it would just be some kind of wireless 5g or satellite network.

No the only person responsible for the NBN as it is today is the liberal party and Malcolm Turnbull

>spend billions and billions building NBN network out of fiber
>5G comes out immediately making NBN obsolete
>australians still have to pay for NBN bill for the next 80 years
>government sells the whole thing off as scrap, profiting on the scrap and the tax revenue

these pollies were visionaries

>5G makes fibre obsolete
Citation needed and spare me the low latency gigabit speeds for everyone routine. We all know the speeds are only there if you are right under the tower which requires guess what a lot of towers like every streetlamp or something which also sounds like oh wait I remember the original fttp rollout to begin with.

The infrastructure costs to 5G deployment and say idk fttc or maybe even fttp are likely in the same ballpark.

Oh and how would these 5G towers connect to the internet?
Will they have 5G repeater towers or will it be a mesh network of some sort.

Oh wait what's that? We need a fibre backbone to connect all these 5g towers to.

Oh you don't say. Wow what a revelation. I gotta sit down over hear and digest all this

>speeds are only there if you are right under the tower which requires guess what a lot of towers like every streetlamp
the whole point of 5G is that towers are literally everywhere. it's called Small Cell or Micro Cell topology. the whole world is going to be one big gigabit wifi hotspot with 5G.

t. industry insider

>We need a fibre backbone to connect all these 5g towers to.
no, you need a multi-gigabit microwave backhaul, and that is more affordable than you think in even just today's technology. ubiquiti will have a 40Gbps microwave out next year
ui.com/products/#airfiber

What will all these towers connect to?
Cooper?
Will they work as a mesh?
I cant imagine the latency being low if it is working as some sort of mesh.

Why are they pushing 5G so hard?

>Copper?
No, a multi-gigabit microwave backhaul

gotta go fast. nbn is the meme, 5G is the dream

Wow you must be a special kind of moron to replace Rock solid reliable fibre with doesn't work when it rains microwave.
Nice 5G ya got there retards.

>doesn't work when it rains microwave.
that's only 2.4GHz, any other frequency that doesn't resonate with water will not have this problem. that's a mathematically infinite number of alternative frequencies. retard.

>2.4ghz gigabit microwave backhaul
Wew lad put down your router kiddo you might mess it up your parents will get mad at you.

The NSA will use it to track people's cellphones at a resolution that was previously impossible. Welcome to hell.

It's the tragedy of "the lucky cuntry" that its leadership has no vision (never has) and is ultimately enslaved to the one cash cow australia has going for it and to top it all off the populace is at best apathetic towards bettering their lot because they're "too comfy" to give a shit.
I've noticed it time and time again that any ozfag with even an iota of ambition will leave for more fertile pastures. Sometimes they're called home to the lassitude of the the good life, to bake out the rest of their lives under the cancer giving sun having made their fortunes, sometimes they're not called back and stay clear of the ship that's been dead in the water for so long that the passengers don't remember that it could ever actually move at all.
It's really quite a strange situation.
Still, better there I suppose than a fleet of luxury cruise liners filling up with stowaway pirates and mutineers, half of which are on fire and on the verge of sinking and with the whole fleet itself headed for a whirlpool that can no longer be avoided. At least the ship with the broken engine has some hope of repair if the crew could be bothered to fix things, but everyone's too busy chilling on the deck soaking up that vitamin cancer and cheap wine.

i said 2.4GHz is the only frequency that is unsuitable, moron

So it's okay on 2.3 or 2.5 then?

24000, or 6000

Now you're just spouting random numbers.

that MHz, and you have no idea what you are talking about

I know no serious bandwidth backhaul works in the hilarious numbers you mentioned and that rain fade affects all rf to some degree. There's no frequency that isn't affected.

ui.com/airfiber/airfiber24/

ui.com/airfiber/airfiber24-hd/

>why yes, i am a retard. how could you tell?

That's 24 gigahertz not 2.4 gigahertz

If you're over 11gigahertz rain fade will take a big bite out of your retarded backhaul.

>That's 24 gigahertz not 2.4 gigahertz
yes, i know. that's why i said 2.4GHz is NOT suitable if you are concerned, because water molecules have a resonant frequency that is around 2.4GHz, which is why 2.4GHz wifi is affected by rain, etc. 24GHz however, is not affected very much.

also this radio does a bunch of shit to mitigate the small effect rain does have on 24GHz.

any more questions, retard?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 9.41.16 pm.png (2760x1248, 745K)

>24ghz is not affected by rain
Wow I didn't know this level of retardation was even possible.

Attached: rainraingoawaycomeagainanotherday.png (760x1179, 281K)

and yet there are many backhauls around the world operating on just such a frequency. why? because we know how to engineer around the problem, we aren't thumb sucking babies such as yourself who give up because of a wikipedia article.

turn up the transmit power so it's above your maximum expected drop and even if the rain reduces your signal you'll still be hitting at acceptable levels.

help.ubnt.com/hc/en-us/articles/204977614-airFiber-Rain-Fade-Effects-on-AF24-24HD-Links

So now suddenly you acknowledge that rain fade can occur on frequencies other than 2.4
Whatever brought about this change of mind?
Did you have some sort of road to Damascus moment in the past few minutes? Do tell. I'm very interested.

because you cannot turn 2.4GHz above 4W EIRP. not exactly a lot of wiggle room there

Great non answer there brainlet.
How about you have a bit of a think and answer the question.

NBN is not cost effective because 5G has already made it obsolete. Nationalising a technology based on electronics was a retarded idea

Don't change the subject. I'm not done with you. Answer my question.

dude chill, i just looked up the answer

>Get ready to spend billions building NBN
>CSIRO starts work on using old TV frequencies to get 100mbit and eventually gbit speeds, but at this point is only at 25mbit or so (gbit was only hit 2 years ago)
>Government goes ahead anyway
>Now 5G exists
>And CSIRO tech exists
>Not to mention CSIRO's advancements in backhaul tech to help make mass wireless even more viable
>All of which was done even after the government gutting funding do the CSIRO since lmao who the fuck needs scientists
>Both of which would have been cheaper for basically complete coverage

The media here doesn't exactly help, apparently being allowed to lie 95-100% of the time is perfectly legal, and the retards here suck down the propaganda hard.
The mainstream media here all deserve to be lined up and shot for lying to the Australian public.

The media doesn't help anywhere.
The media is a tool of the very types of people and entities for which it was built up to keep in check. It's enemy of all peoples everywhere.
If they say something is, the opposite is true. If they say something should be done, the it most definitely shouldn't be. If they declare someone guilty they're most likely innocent and vice versa.
Its end can't come any fucking sooner.

>botnet

i fail to see how downgrading you because the goverment is a piece of shit makes it a botnet

if anything its just a scam