Logitech G604

>6 programmable buttons
>max 16000 DPI
>Wireless: 240 hours of gaming on LightSpeed connector
>5.5 months on Bluetooth "standard use"
>$100
>Launches in Autumn

Attached: 1541665728949.jpg (1067x800, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/g604-lightspeed-wireless-gaming-mouse.html
gamersnexus.net/guides/2594-wireless-mouse-click-latency-analysis-vs-wired
youtube.com/watch?v=V7bsqvxowZk
youtube.com/watch?v=tDNShkud4HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1537537140796.jpg (1067x800, 85K)

Attached: 1540566305557.jpg (1067x800, 87K)

Does it have double left click? If yes it'll be mine.

what's the functional difference between lightspeed and Bluetooth

logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/g604-lightspeed-wireless-gaming-mouse.html

>6 programmable buttons
it can have anything you want.

Attached: 1539989366792.jpg (1067x800, 110K)

Bluetooth: more power efficient
LightSpeed: 1ms connectivity.

Attached: 1548311174616.png (433x402, 23K)

>wireless
>literal shill thread
>not a trackball
into the garbage.

it's faster than wired
trackball is for autistic faggots

Wrong. I have the mx 2 and it has plenty progammable buttons but you can't program in any way the double left click. I doubt the sutility software from logitech will be any different

>brainlet doesn't know about autohotkey
holy shit

Didn't realize Logitech paid someone to advertise on Jow Forums.

>you can't program in any way the double left click
yes you can, it's called recording a micro you idiot

>product so shit it needs additional, Windows, software to supplement it

I use autohotkey, it's still not doable, as far as I know.
*macro

you're the sperg who needs it

Rashesh, you're not selling the product very well.

this, you can just record a macro with doubleclick and choose the spacing between them even

>still can't get you laid

no hyperscroll, into the trash it goes

>mapping doubleclick when main buttons will start doubleclicking in two months anyway

but yeah, their newest mice have tripled wireless duration compared to gp wireless and old non hero g903 is laughable now at 30 hours of use

>unencrypted wireless signal transmission

hard pass. Around Logishit, never relax

NOOOO THE NSA WILL STEAL MY 360 NO-SCOPE KILLS!!!

> data flows faster through a wireless chipset and RF circuitry, in both ends, than it does through a simple cable.
Why exactly do curry nigger Street shitters think they are qualified to discuss technology, much less shill it convincingly?

Attached: 1373845702184.jpg (729x912, 133K)

>being this stupid
go look it up faggot, there is more to signal processing than just copper

>$100
You'd have to be pants on head retarded to spend this much on a fucking mouse.

>pants on head retarded
upvote reddit!

Fuck off with this stupid shit.
Tell me. Sell me on a fucking 100 dollar mouse. I dare you.

this. Also, anything with a battery inside is by definition inferior to its wired counterpart.
fucking zoomers who believed the logitech's marketing speak for whatever "faster-than-wires" shit they're trying to sell need to go back to fortnite and leave this board alone.
> current state of Jow Forums
I honestly think about just going around the streets near the offices with a bluetooth receiver and steal passwords from this sort of retard faggots. But then I remember that they're worth less than the time I'd spend to get them.

I didn't address your opinion, just your reddit way or talking.

imagine working such a shit job that spending 100 dollarydoos for a mouse is unthinkable to to

Burden of proof rests on you to demonstrate how more circuity equals less latency. Great to see you have been paying attention to your English lessons though Pooja.

Nice but MX Master 3 already came out.

Looks too video gamey to me.

Literally what are they going to do with raw pointer data? And the transmitter doesn't even work past 10 meters.

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e71.jpg (374x347, 39K)

openly lying on Jow Forums, yeah, absolute state

another liar, they never claimed faster than wires, they claimed faster than wired products of their competitors, which is verified fact

dont worry, they wont, it only works on unified receivers and you arent going to get any 360 noscope kills with peripherals using unifying stuff, not to mention nsa would have to snoop you while you are pairing the device or have physical access to receiver, in which case they also have physical access to your pc

given this sort of replies and the other thread about the G403 I'll have to assume that the logitech's marketing department just discovered about 4channel?

>another liar, they never claimed faster than wires, they claimed faster than wired products of their competitors, which is verified fact
So if the data transmission method has zero to do with it why the fuck are you harping on about it you retarded shill cunt? Take that out of the picture and oh look, its just a fucking mouse.

>coherent reply calling out lies about tech stuff
>no memes
must be shills fellow Jow Forumsentoomen

>take wire drag out of picture
>end up with wireless mouse

>haha bro u talk reddit
What's there to even say to this stupid shit? And since you want to do this apparently - how did you find out where this way of talking came from?

>imagine working such a shit job that spending 100 dollarydoos for a mouse is unthinkable to to
It isn't. But why spend it on a fucking mouse of all things? That's what I'm asking. What does this contraption do that others don't?

it literally is a reddit saying: pants on head retarded

Can this thing charge with the wireless mouse pad

Fascinating. You made this thread so much better now.

cool mouse, i'll stick with my nixeus revel though

kinda unrelated but doing pic related to my 502 is possibly the smartest thing I've done in the past 5 years
not only do I preserve my scroll by completely eliminating the need to scroll websites, but scrolling is much easier now as well
the upper ones are home/end to directly reach the ends of the threads without having to click the scrollbar

Best part, this applies to any text editor as well

Attached: 1558218045592.png (416x397, 43K)

They should ask gestures to the G-aymen series.

*add

>135g
That's a hard pass. I'm sticking with the g305

why would you ever need 16000 dpi?

Gotta give those marketing interns something to do.

For 8 8k monitors lined up.

the capability doesn't mean you have to run it at that. if it can run at 16K dpi, then if you set it at 8K dpi, it will be more responsive and accurate than a sensor that can do 8K dpi max.

Because I hold it for multiple hours a day, it better be good.

the logishills are really out in full force this past month eh?

I love my 602
Might pick this up

probably soft plastic so they don't last you a decade

this is great news. i was going to buy a couple more logitech g602's before they all disappeared because i love them so much and i wasn't sure if logitech was going to give it a s successor.

Attached: 1322949738535.jpg (351x440, 44K)

FUCK YEAH.
i have g602 and g603, now its kinda direct upgrade to both of them.

Literally advertising

I'm betting it's too small for my hands.

15 rupee are not deposit into account >:(
------------------------------------------------------
DURGA Software Solutions

So I can have a mouse connected to 2 computers, easily swapping which one?

yes

Couldn't they have added the same "numpad" we had on the G600?

What if one needs MOAR BUTTONS??????

Attached: g600-gaming-mouse.jpg (438x215, 24K)

just got the 603

Attached: 1559035660168.jpg (552x539, 15K)

>all those tiny holes that will be eventually be filled with gunk and a pain to clean

Attached: yikes.jpg (640x360, 47K)

>G602 and G700s successor
>with a proper mouse wheel
>battery lasts more than a week
>even has bluetooth
FINALLY
Buying on release

Why won't they add the MX Master's scroll wheel on their g series mice already?

Attached: 1547814241083.png (733x1271, 1.39M)

*blocks your path*
step up kid

Attached: 245__69266.1527035539[1].jpg (350x350, 12K)

>garbage good
fuck off hipster

i changed the matrix, i need to be careful on what i write on the internet... writing shit on the internet is more of what i though.... fuck fuck fuck fuck.... those girls fuck fuck fuck...........

Attached: pepe-the-frog-internet-meme-image-frog.jpg (512x512, 43K)

I hat the notched scroll wheel because the wheel well gets filled with gunk and it becomes difficult to use. It has trained me to map middle mouse click to a thumb button and use it primarily for scrolling pages instead of the wheel.

more powerful of what i though!!!

Attached: bYOn88w.png (1200x1074, 973K)

I'm I have the thumb button (I think by default it was some gaymen dpi toggle for aiming) as middle mouse to scroll pages with the little widget. I use the top ones for volume up and volume down. My mouse 4 and 5 are default but I might take your pgup and pgdn idea.

>implying
that's unironically one of the best mice I've ever used

>muh anecdotes

Looks like a ricer version of G603

>more circuitry equals less latency
user this may come as a surprise to you, but a cable is part of a circuit. A very long part of a circuit, and in the end the data still has to be processed anyway.
The bottom line is that a cable adds latency as well, and wireless technology has reached a point where it doesn't add more latency than a cable.

gamersnexus.net/guides/2594-wireless-mouse-click-latency-analysis-vs-wired
youtube.com/watch?v=V7bsqvxowZk
youtube.com/watch?v=tDNShkud4HE

Will be able to sense if it's been moved a cunt hair

I'm a button slut, but six thumb buttons should be adequate for me at least.

>Double left click
All logitech mice have that - unintentional

They should have given a 16k sensor to the Master 3. The g604 has a hyper fast scroll wheel which takes away some of the reason to get a Master 3. Those wheels were only on the non gaming mouse lines until now (afaik).

>135g

haha
no

Attached: 1567942128997.jpg (698x720, 53K)

Just put a keyboard on wheels.

why F12

Same kind of rubber material that is on the sides if the g502? But all over the mouse?

Nope.

>Updated g602

THANK YOU BASED LOGITECH

Attached: 1462520677489.png (557x605, 196K)

>Wrong.
Wrong.

Attached: Capture.png (593x727, 43K)

>I honestly think about just going around the streets near the offices with a bluetooth receiver and steal passwords from this sort of retard faggots
You're going to steal passwords from mouse movement and clicks? Do the people who work in "the offices" around you use a mouse and an on-screen keyboard to type, or how exactly do you otherwise steal passwords typed on a keyboard by intercepting mouse data?

>has infinite scroll
>still used page up and down.

g502 rubber just wears out and become smooth.

I have the G700s, it's beautiful.

I wish logitech made a replacement for the G600, having a ton of programmable thumb buttons is super useful.

Looks good from this angle lads
>135g

Attached: 8188.jpg (475x258, 40K)

>double clicks
Logitrash

It gathers all the shit off your fingers until then. After that it becomes sleezy. Why would they want that all over it? Now it's for the palm too.

Reee

Pussy wrist