twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>LGBT is overrepresented in tech
Okay, that was based

Fuck off e celeb shill
Stop posting insect men

thanks to Jow Forums he get a boost of 19999 views
i dont even know that Xi Yang Yang cocksucker before

Is it true though?

I bet this cunt shitposts here and shills for himself.

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-001251.png (1440x2960, 1.45M)

>Is it true though?
yes.
>I bet this cunt shitposts here and shills for himself.
he does.

whats gonna he talk about in the next video?

who knows. his videos seem to go all over the place in terms of topic.

Who would win?

Attached: Jama.jpg_1509331953.jpg (900x500, 115K)

>Supporting some shifty shit-bag that for any amount of money went to work for fucking Google or Facebook.
lol no.

All those flexing software engineering youtubers are toxic for your mind. If you look up to them, then you are already lost.

Punished Patrick
~~~A Man Denied By His Wife~~~

how so

Is not bout looking up or down man... is just that he makes a pretty good show

Attached: jackmaiden.png (534x312, 240K)

Honestly what's this guy's deal? Every new video he posts just emanates with a subtle form of anger whilst also being quite robotic. He needs therapy immediately.

happy reminder every time these shill threads show up I do flagging raid on all of his videos.

Attached: lesmuganimefaceatincredblyhihgrezs.jpg (2296x2464, 349K)

His wife left him and took his kid, fagbook fired him, why wouldn't he be angry?

to be fair to us, its not like we woke up one day and decided to fuck tech up, Tech explicitly keeps handing out lgbt style benefits en masse, traps and degenerates (>implying theres a difference) like myself take notice and go work there. It's really that simple.

Attached: Western Civilization.webm (720x720, 821K)

God fucking damn he is so bitter

Attached: 1568626964538.jpg (407x405, 78K)

stop posting that ching chong

fagbook is literally overrun by fags, ahahahaha

Based.

He needs to learn how to roll with the punches of life.

Makes a lot of money in a field he loves but it turns out that doesn't bring you complete happiness. I'd be fucking mad too.

get this shit the fuck back to |eddit thanks

So glad summer is over so you knuckleheads can go back to school and leave us be.

he will never get another faang job in his life and the youtube money wont be coming in forever

kill yourself tranny

he should learn real programming and work writing embedded systems or something. asian culture and faggot ass js webdev all races are equal west coast fag shit dont mix.

im starting to think he isnt even good at coding since he never shows it off

>isn't good at coding
>made 500K+ at facebook as a staff software engineer

Damn if I can't code and can make that amount of money, sign me up!

they got rid of him cause they caught on to his bullshit, he’s very good at the art of bullshit looking at some of his videos

hmm

>embedded systems
Embedded is rigorous but easy if you're thorough. Just follow the hardware manual. Complex systems that you would be designing at google and facebook are unironically more difficult because they're abstract mechanisms trying to prey on human psychology

arguable sure; but he is just implementing the high level design at the web app and database level more than likley

did he fork TempleOS yet

to some extent bitterness is justified. i still can't get over the shit where they absolutely expect you to give them two weeks but terminate you immediately.

And the nigger in the video runs away after his fat-ass broke the rear wheel.

this.
faggot consumer Jow Forums can't accept it.
he posts retarded clickbait garbage and proceed to spout stupid garbage like a cocksucker

Tranny detected.

This. This guy is a ponzi scheme in the making.

You need half of us. Who else is going to maintain your free software and make you dinner in your favorite outfit

At staff engineer level he should be the one making high level design decisions for products he's working on and responsible for at least a few other developers as subordinates. It's a fairly high title at other shops and judging by the fact that he calls himself a (ex)google tech lead it's probably what I'm thinking of since E6 (staff) at facebook is apparently an equivalent position to a google "techlead". Which is basically a lead dev, leading at least a small team and responsible for "products" rather than features. Like one of facebook's video sharing platforms or the messenger app may be considered a product with several people working on each and he's accountable for such a product.

I'm not sure what to think of him:
youtube.com/watch?v=OWYG_ECNyYk

Based and bluepilled

>digits have spoken
Isnt it confirmed he posts here

Clearly is him, our hero

> Xi Yang Yang
I don't watch his videos. Are u talking about that cartoon sheep?

It drives me crazy how he reads from a script but the script isn't near the camera so he keeps drifting his vision over to the side WHILE talking.

Just put the script on top of the camera nigga damn

Does this guy really need a thread every single day?

This is the first thread i create in months. Actually didnt come to Jow Forums for a while
If there is always a thead bout him here is maybe because he is trendy

I've watched a few of this guy's videos and does he actually talk about programming ever? I've yet to see one bit of code.

this guy is already a fucking multimillionaire

he was one before he even started working for google let alone facebook

why is he so salty, just take your money and retire bro

No, he got fired. Why would he code when he's a NEET?

Software Engineering is more than mere coding you dumb neetcoder.

Yeah but it's not 0% coding.

it's not about the money
it's about sending a message

Attached: 5296ccb87743eb1daf8186971bc52a70417d035fr1-500-195_hq.gif (500x195, 1006K)

what did he do before working at google

launched a few companies that made him millions

me i think he's cool

He made a few shitty apps during the appstore hype

>Listening to Facebook HQ’s diversity hire janitor who astroturfs himself on a samogitian horseriding forum
SAD!

Didn't he get fired from facebook already?

this was pretty funny

Yes. He now just needs Amazon, Microsoft and Apple to make it ex-Top 5 tech lead.

>another daily shill thread for this retard

bump to get this guy mad

hmm

At least he's not a gay

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 51K)