OMG everyone is leaving unironically

OMG everyone is leaving unironically
blog.halon.org.uk/2019/09/gnome-foundation-relationship-gnu-fsf/

Attached: 1527640398599.jpg (3024x4032, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

redhat.com/en/about/press-releases/ibm-closes-landmark-acquisition-red-hat-34-billion-defines-open-hybrid-cloud-future
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> In my capacity as the Executive Director of the GNOME Foundation
> One of the GNOME Foundation’s strategic goals is to be an exemplary community in terms of diversity and inclusion. I feel we can’t continue to have a formal association with the FSF or the GNU project when its main voice in the world is saying things that hurt this aim.
Based stallman. Making the gnome people quit that spend most money on "diversity" instead of on developers.

This is gnome though, they have been insufferable since they started working on gnome 3. I can't wait until they leave the gnome or gtk project because they find it offensive and then some real devs can pick it up.

>GNOME forced version 3 even though there was plenty of feedback to stop it
They can go fuck themselves, for all I care, GNOME is dead.

"Liberal murmurs" is right

Are those electric wires? Doesn't looping then like this creates resistance?

Maybe now we can finally have icons in the file picker

wait wait wait

Did Stallman just make all the SJW's quit Linux?

wtf? I love GNOME now!

>be a commie
>wish for 100% moral purity
>be outraged at different opinions
>kill the commie enterprise for free software
>buy proprietary software
>so glad to be morally pure
>i wonder if bull chad will let me fuck stacy tonight

It creates magnetic fields

>Commies eating themselves
If find this all hilarious.

Real devs are put on backend shit. GUIs will always be handled by the mediocre.

Big if true

Attached: 9130_ThinkPad.png (800x600, 259K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: screenshot.png (1088x98, 26K)

Yes

Maybe someone had problematic opinions.

So this is the Desktop Environment thread. What DE are you using right now?

Based
Hopefully all faggots, trannies and women stop using Linux and everything else dependent on an FSF stack

>strategic goals is to be an exemplary community in terms of diversity and inclusion
so thaaaaaaats why it sucks so much. One of the things they were announcing as a good one for gnome 3.34 was the responsive shit. them when people says that gnome is made for retarded people who only know how to use a tablet they come and say BUT GNOME IS REALLY GOOD WITH KEYBOARD DRIVEN WORKFLOWWWWW. bullshit. the keyboard part is an afterthought because using a mouse in that pile of shit is unbearable and worthless with giant buttons made for fat fingers. since its all based on touch and smartphone ui, is easier to use a keyboard them a mouse. they also say that systray is gone because it was buggy and shit, but in fact its because it doesnt work with touch and smartphone screens. gnome is shit, I hope gtk is freed from those fuckers.

>why of course I use KDE, how did you know?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

So what, we liked him ironically.

wtf I love Stallman now

Linux is by Linux Media Group, not FSF.

Yeah but Linux is just the kernel, you need the GNU stack from the FSF to make it useful

You don't NEED the GNU stack, you could just as easily use something like BusyBox

And in all likelihood would use the GNU C Compiler to build it

Busybox just tries to be a lightweight and featureless coreutils emulator for containers and smart toasters. It's nit enough to make a system boot run and operate. You need an operating system to make Linux useful.

Introducing the newest version of the GPL, now with a no trannyfaggot clause

what a fucking child

O god, the font on that website gave me cataracts.

It also makes it hell if you need to replace or change any wires

you can roll with BSD or MIT licences but at the end of the day your projects will be treated without respect, the big boys will take your code and don't even bother to send bug bugfixes but with GNU they are forced to do so, its the actual chad licence if you want to survive.

> if you benefit out of me im going to benefit out of you, GNU
> sir take it all sir you forgot to close the door s- why are you shitting in my garden? BSD

>unironically
Oh it's ironic alright.

this but unironically

Looping conductors in close proximity allows electric fields to be induced by changing magnetic fields. Magnetic fields are expanded by a changing current through a resistance.
EM is a very hard subject to get an intuitive grasp on. I recommend you do some experimentation. A cheap MM, some wire, a magnet and avoiding the over-unity section of YouTube are all you need to get started. It goes on miles from there!

Fedora Linux supported by $34 BILLION DOLLARS!
redhat.com/en/about/press-releases/ibm-closes-landmark-acquisition-red-hat-34-billion-defines-open-hybrid-cloud-future

Default desktop = GNOME!

Attached: MASTER_RACE.jpg (816x345, 43K)

So where do we go next? Plan 9?

I should clarify. There is no “allowance” really. Induction occurs in any conductor. Exposing a length of conductor perpendicular to a changing magnetic field will induce a voltage, or electrical potential. When charge travels, we consider that a current. If you move a magnet through a stationary coil, the magnetic field is changing in the coil’s frame of reference, and induces a voltage. Even though the magnet’s magnetic field is “constant” in the magnet’s frame of reference. Getting a grasp of frames of reference really help you understand fundamental electromagnetic principals. MIT has a great video exploring frames of reference in a physical sense, but even the basics can be applied to EM theory until you get deep into semiconductor physics. Take a look at the internet archive for the video.