Wow this really made me twink

Wow this really made me twink.

Attached: 1552617457105.jpg (518x287, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lbpost.com/longbeachize/opinion/the-classist-racist-history-of-jaywalking-and-why-policing-it-should-stop
youtube.com/watch?v=WHynGQ9Vg30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I read the study. It's just that statistically, black people are really bad at using crosswalks.

iNIGGERS BTFO

Attached: 1555401861086.gif (399x517, 458K)

I thought we were friends sir...

Attached: 1568664370166.jpg (680x975, 196K)

>white person wants to cross street
>walks to intersection
>presses button and waits for crossing light

>asian person wants to cross street
>walks to intersection
>presses button and waits for crossing light
>jogs across street if cars are waiting to make a turn

>black person wants to cross street
>doesn't even look and walks across street in the middle of a road
>AYO HOL UP IM WALKIN HERE HONKEYS
>MUH BLACK PRIVILEGE

Perhaps but shouldn't self-driving cars still be able to react to someone just running out into the street?

I'm becoming more and more convinced that the inevitable terminator war of the future will be waged exclusively against blacks.

and the problem is?????

Robert... no.....

the point is that black people statistically are generally more likely to be run over, doesnt matter if the car is self-driving or not. its fake news.

Sounds like an interesting way to market it to the MUH JOBS and MUH FREEDOM OVER MUH VEHICLE CROWD. But hey, whatever it takes the remove human drivers from the street. Giving every brainlet access to a car was one of the worst decisions in recent history.

then statistics are racist

Well they are machines of pure logic, they probably just looked through crime statistics and chose the path most beneficial to society.

Can I have a link? All I can found is "muh tech is racist!!" newspaper articles

but will they run over ALL black people?

Attached: 51d.jpg (1437x1713, 342K)

>asian person wants to cross street
>walks to intersection
>walks right into traffic without looking up from their phone
>becomes street paste

Not going after the real problem.

Attached: 1481898526209.png (202x188, 5K)

Like doing 50km/h -> 0 in les than a meter, in less than a second and to cancel to physical forces at play?
self driving cars are not magical devices, they can't do whatever you want them to jsut because you add deep learning and cameras to it.
They can't avoid everything, it's about time retards put this in their little brains.

Of course, they blend into the asphalt.

>Self_Driving Care Are More Likely To Run You Over If You Walk At A Fucking Snail's Pace
FTFY

t. Never drives in highly populated area.
Granted tons of people tend to just saunter in the middle of the road but nogs are particularly bad at it.

Yeah, that was my implication. I live in the burbs but drive into the city every day.

self driving cars can't stop people from jumping out into the road

As they have every right to be.
lbpost.com/longbeachize/opinion/the-classist-racist-history-of-jaywalking-and-why-policing-it-should-stop
Traffic laws and cars are racist, there shouldn't be any cars, death to all cars, purge the car race, #MeToo.

>long beach
>a half nigger city
>rest is spics if not filipino
yeah not surprised

btw it's super funny to go to CSULB and try to count how many niggers go there despite the Long Beach Promise giving them priority access
you can count 'em with your hands.

>literally the sjw rant version of "AY!! ahm wolkin' 'eah"

Top kek

Stop.

Attached: 1564545626413.jpg (1260x1680, 521K)

This is unironically true though. 40 000 burgers die due car accidents yearly (despite having huge roads where it takes effort to crash your car), and this doesn't even include hundred thousands of injured people nor the impact from damaging the environment and air (millions die due air pollution)

Gas all cars.

Woah, it's like reasonable AI systems don't recognize blacks as human

Maybe it's because they are by far the most evolutionarily distant from every other race, with the sole exception of Aboriginals who are even less human than blacks.

Attached: angry man attacks bowl of cereal.gif (247x183, 2.21M)

Because blacks cross roads illegally?
That's racist.

>its fake news.
Every article with the words "study suggests" is fake news, no exceptions.

Why is technology so racist?
>Kinect can't see blacks
>Google Photos thinks blacks are literally gorillas
>autonomous cars are more likely to run over the blacks
Who could be behind this?

Mother Nature is a bitch, doesn't give a fuck about anyone's feelings.

>create a form of intelligence that was born to be perfectly "colorblind" and without previous prejudices
>learns to target and kill niggers
That settles it. No one likes you pavement apes

Attached: 2c1liv.jpg (1191x670, 87K)

studies suggest news articles are fake.

this. blacks unironically dindunuffin. it was the noseman that brough the nigger to the white mans world, and it was the nose mans loans that sent the white man to his.

because burgers drive cars that give them a free hand (which they use to text and drive). they are successful most of the time because of how boring the roads are.
try that shit in the UK or Italy and you'll lose a mirror at best.

This is humourously true.

>be nose man
>also unironically dindunuffin
>get categorically blamed for fucked up shit a select few of my bretheren are doing
What should I do?
According to you pricks I apparently have a genetic propensity for evil schemes, should I hatch evil schemes against their evil schemes to liberate the whoever-the-fuck?

I like how even the most subjective AIs whose entire decision making depends on objective evidence always independently reach the exact same conclusions regarding women and blacks as Jow Forums.

Exterminate the juice.

I thought the bucket in the thumbnail was KFC. What the fuck is happening to me?

Wow, how could this be?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 4K)

It's like when google had a hiring ai until they found out it auto trashed women and minorities resumes

>nose man in charge of spying on 4channel
I knew it, Jow Forums was right after all.

well there's less black people so they aren't trained to spot them plus they're naturally camouflaged

Wheres the rich racist mad lad who will buy a fleet of self driving cars only to let them loose in Detroit?

I'd run over niggers too if I can get away with it fuck them.

stop killing the meme you faggot

The street is the cars domain, bowl them over without hesitation if they're illegally crossing because otherwise people will stand in front of the cars then carjack them.

they probably stand out less at night against the tarmac

Haha funny, do you have any actual answers?
I have these genes and don't really dislike or feel prejudice toward anyone, as a result I don't have any evil agendas and it's bothering me. The point of me telling you this isn't "yes goys continue suspecting nothing," the point is I'm bored. Gimme something to do. Gimme someone to undermine. The weapon awaits its wielder.

This.
I live in a fairly "mixed" neighborhood and most of the Jow Forums shit about blacks simply doesnt apply here. The family next door is a bunch of church blacks with a "blue lives matter" flag in their front lawn and most people just want to go about their business. But god fucking damn it, if one stereotype is true universally, they can not be bothered to get the fuck out of the road. Almost everyday when i go to leave my house, there is a gaggle of blacks walking in the middle of the god damn road, and they pretend not to notice your approach and then act indignant when thry finally "notice" your car and have to move to the side. Lived here for 4 years and it is hands down the worst thing about living around blacks.

>niggers disregard the most basic rules of street safety
>somehow get killed more in the street
>???
>this is somehow racist
Jesus can we finally move on with science and tell it how it is, i.e. speak openly about the fact that blacks are - on average - an entire standard deviation lower in IQ than whites and are thus less able to take care of their own lifes as well as they can't plan even one second into the future

Based

>>white person

Attached: 1556023912730.png (740x630, 549K)

kek

this post is bullshit
have you ever seen asian car accident videos? zero situational awareness.

what the fuck is that i need to lewd it

Based.

Imagine how big is "her" horse cock.

Jay walking is only a thing in USA.
You are literally making a problem out of nothing.

First automatic soap dispensers, now self-driving cars. Being black in our cyberpunk dystopia must be pretty hard sometimes.
youtube.com/watch?v=WHynGQ9Vg30

of course the robot driver is white

This is the redpilled stance. You can run over an attacker when you're driving, therefore your self-driving car should know how to do the same. Kinda like how train drivers are taught to run over people over the tracks because they were getting robbed a lot with that trick.

Quick! Someone post that Terry pic.

When do we ban heart disease and diabetus too?

>jogs across street if cars are waiting to make a turn
Guess I'm asian then

good for Robert. i'm happy for him.

Yes, that's the whole fucking study. Self-driving cars are not that good at reacting to a certain event, and Black people are more likely to create that event.

No they aren't you idiot.
They run over people on the tracks because they can't stop the giant fucking train fast enough.

>should I hatch evil schemes against their evil schemes to liberate the whoever-the-fuck?
Stallman has been doing it all the time.
>create a religion for nerds
>fool them into writing an unpozzed OS
>corpos btfo for decades until they finally manage to poz that OS too

We need to remake self driving cars so they run straight white incel males over, study finds

This image set was, what the kids call it, "kino"

Use your jew status to propel yourself up the ranks of some big company and destroy it from the inside (more than they already are, anyway).

Stop doing that. It's cringy and weird. There's nothing wrong with crossing at a normal pace.

>save yourself some time
>save other people some time
>get a little exercise
>this is cringy and weird
t. sociopathic boomer or californian

seethe cope cringe dilate inigger reddit pleb

Attached: 1568600107554.gif (500x491, 355K)

ill never understand this, ive seen it countless times. i don't want to stereotype but...
>so many times
alot of times about 10 ft from a crosswalk

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

sorry, gotta go fast

>white
>takes image of orange man

Looks human to me

Attached: serveimage.jpg (704x396, 50K)

>walkjogging across the street is exercise
lol
I'm neither of those things, just a normal person who doesn't run across the street like a nervous child

>moving your body apparently isn't exercise
>no answer to the other two points
Cope

actually true, was driving home yesterday when some negro with a backpack just walked across many lanes of traffic nowhere near an intersection

but what if they're the glow in the dark cia types?

Have iSex

we need to rush this to the market

Someone give me a good solution as to how to make a self-driving car able to navigate roadworks that doesn't involve rescinding control to the driver or the workmen laying down special temporary guidelines.

Darker skin reflects less light so there's less data for vision systems to work with.

Dark skin plus large nose and mouth really does make them look closer to gorillas. What more is there to say really. It's just the way it is.