He told me via email that he has good advisors to help him cope with this shitstorm

He told me via email that he has good advisors to help him cope with this shitstorm.

But, instead of getting better, it is getting worse every hour.

Will he an hero?

Attached: rms.jpg (2496x2026, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discourse.gnome.org/t/gnome-foundation-relationship-with-gnu-and-the-fsf/1786
fsf.org/news/richard-m-stallman-resigns
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6405929/09132019142056-0001.pdf
stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#14_September_2019_(Statements_about_Epstein)
cnn.com/2019/09/16/tech/richard-stallman-president-and-founder-of-the-free-software-foundation-dead/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PaKIZ7gJlRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Will he an hero?
No, if he dies blame the CIA niggers.

Tists never an hero like that. If he dies blame glowies like
said

post the email
he is a glowie, he worked for MIT

Too bad his advisors couldn't help him see that fucking kids isn't cool.

Attached: 2019-09-16-235131_1366x768_scrot.png (1275x365, 124K)

Fucking based.

He never implied it was.

Attached: 2019-09-16-235415_1366x768_scrot.png (403x153, 25K)

>bringing real war as metaphor for some meme shit
Maybe he is a legit sperg after all.

He can't take back what he said. Even if that email chain was wiped off the face of the earth, it's already been publicized and backed up a thousand times over.

Everyone hates Epstein. Some people think his death was faked so that investigations of everyone he was linked with wouldn't proceed. Reports are more consistent with someone breaking into his jail cell and murdering him (several adjacent prisoners in adjacent cells at the time heard things like "No, please don't kill me!", and autopsy reports are more consistent with assault than suicide). The only thing that varies are why people hate Epstein. Most normal people hate him because of what he did. People in power hated him because he was a useless liability, and was about to bring down a lot of other people with him, considering how many ties he had to various other people in positions of power. No one wanted this man to live the minute the police found out what he was doing. Everyone hates him.

Richard Stallman made the mistake of remotely and loosely associating himself with Epstein by defending someone who had sex with one of the sex slaves. Even if everything RMS said was true and reasonable (which is highly debatable anyways, I can point out things he said that were outrageous and autistic), you don't defend someone who rolled with Epstein at any point in time for anything. It's just a mess and a disaster.

RMS needed those advisors before he typed up that email. It's typed, backed up several times over, and engrained into everyone's minds. He should go into pottery or something now, so as to avoid the wraths of angry tech enthusiasts. Maybe his advisors can teach him to knit or something, he can split from the GNU, and form some organization for free and open source knitting or something under the game "Gerald Valdez", with his beard and hair completely shaven so as not to attract attention from people who would otherwise recognize him.

>Epstein
Who?

Okay, here's a (You) for trying.

Attached: 51RgJ1wBhbL.jpg (500x500, 33K)

he might be a retarded autistic but i fear if he is gone, there will be only botnet privacy invasive software left.

With this character's death, the thread of prophecy is severed.

Are you the guy that posted the advice email to him on here a couple days ago?

Yes

Good man

You did good OP, thanks.

How do we help him?

install gentoo

discourse.gnome.org/t/gnome-foundation-relationship-with-gnu-and-the-fsf/1786
GNOME broke ties with GNU and the FSF

gnome is a bunch of faggots ruled by red hat

What a faggot
The FSF literally IS Richard Stallman
No one else will fight for free software as autistically as he does, if he's gone the FSF will be relegated to complete obscurity and irrelevancy in years maximum

GPL and the software will stay though. GPL is used everywhere and free software is decentralised and forkable. It's a robust and versatile model.

GPL already faces harsh opposition "not being truly free" because it doesn't allow the end user to modify the code and lock it up. Without Stallman reminding everyone of what the four freedoms actually are and how the GPL protects them the most, it's only a matter of time before the GPL license as well fades into irrelevancy and gives way to the MIT and BSD-style spineless "open source" licenses.
It's sad, but it's likely that free software will die with Stallman. No one else will fight for it as ardently as he does, enduring the many inconveniences of that radical rejection of proprietary software. In the end, companies will win, of course.

EMBRACE
EXTEND
>EXTINGUISH

They’re popping bottles over at Microsoft HQ

Someone give me a recap of what he said

He speaks spanish. He will probably move outside of US and sell drugs, idk.

tl;dr

People don't tend to be forthcoming to autistic ramblings, that try to imply that a dead pedo that raped a 17 old in a rape island was actually totally innocent. And implying that she was willing because if you twist language like an absolute imbecile "technically" she didn't say she was forced.

Basically, he tried to win the "argument" in a pedantic and obtuse way, with total disregard of the situation.

He has resigned from MIT. If they kick him out of the FSF he is definitely an heroing.

GNU nano 4.4 New Buffer Modified
>a dead pedo that raped a 17 old in a rape island
Where is your evidence that Marvin Minsky raped a 17-year-old? Get fucked,
retarded faggot.

Attached: (You).png (646x396, 77K)

>SHE CAME WILLINGLY

We will, user. We will. There won't be big money behind us doing so but that's what's causing the problem in the first place.

>Basically, he tried to win the "argument" in a pedantic and obtuse way, with total disregard of the situation.
That's the same autism that lets him write powerful software

stallman has money, and he could go on a conservative media world tour right now if he wanted

Stallman is fundamentally leftist, not a chance.

do a search for "stallman infowars"

>and walk into Symbolics' offices
holy keks how can one man be so based

Attached: 6206f4105c4fa986a225d339d5f97cc4dd99573d2c4326038b3e2f62a9b863bb.png (327x316, 165K)

What the fuck are you ranting about, tranny retard?

>most plausible scenario is that she presented herself to him as entirely willing
>underage
fucking lel

Stallman is one of the most left wing people imaginable. He believes everyone should vote for the green party, and he believes Europe should be flooded with African refugees.

>the same shit again
I am not going to try to argue with you. Just kys. Join the 40%, tranny faggot.

did you do the search?

tranny this tranny that, you seem a little obsessive :^)

cringe

>american green party
>most left wing people imaginable
this is your brain on pol, he is socdem at most. certainly not telling you to go out and kill your landlord and all proprietary software devs.

fuck off, Jow Forums

nice job ignoring the next sentences.
>if I could go back in time and prevent my birth, I wouldn't do it

old statement, he might reconsider.

I'm rather worried for rms, and the fsf. I wouldn't have stated things like he has and I don't share his views on underage consent ─ but he didn't condone Epstein's shit or even Minsky _presumed_ crime. The fucked up thing is he autisticaly couldn't express himself and some of his views are borderline and we risk losing a great figure in free software movement.

Gnome isnt even gnu anymore, its full sjw and run by red hat

Umm guys, it's over.
fsf.org/news/richard-m-stallman-resigns

Attached: Download.jpg (224x225, 6K)

>it is getting worse every hour.
It's simply a campaign against the FSF and RMS they tried in 2016 and they are trying again now.

READ THE EMAILS:

RMS never said that fucking kids was cool. Each time people said that it was a misinterpretation of some old arguments he had more than a decade about another country where the age of consent isn't fucking the 18 years old of Florida. Because yes it's not 18 in all the USA people tend to consider that it's 18 because most movie are shot in Florida where the age of consent is 18 and they are forced by law to each time say that it's 18.

That's from the book free as in freedom. RMS changed since then.

>He can't take back what he said.
He does not need to:
stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#14_September_2019_(Statements_about_Epstein)

>I want to respond to the misleading media coverage of messages I posted about Marvin Minsky's association with Jeffrey Epstein. The coverage totally mischaracterised my statements.

>Headlines say that I defended Epstein. Nothing could be further from the truth. I've called him a "serial rapist", and said he deserved to be imprisoned. But many people now believe I defended him — and other inaccurate claims — and feel a real hurt because of what they believe I said.

>I'm sorry for that hurt. I wish I could have prevented the misunderstanding.
t.RMS

>and loosely associating himself with Epstein by defending someone who had sex with one of the sex slaves.

He's not the only one.

>How do we help him?
Simple. Share these two links:

GNOME died a long time ago use MATE.

Where is the actual email?

What the fuck, I can't believe it. We were here to watch the end.

Attached: 1564949968688.png (264x228, 90K)

what a bunch of fucking idiots, going after richard m. stallman

it's over. the dream is dead

Reload a save??

Unironically kys you fucking tourist

Is he going to prison? Is he in prison for life?

Then no.

cnn.com/2019/09/16/tech/richard-stallman-president-and-founder-of-the-free-software-foundation-dead/index.html

i hate you

holy shit he an hero'd

F

fake

don't fuck with my faint heart fagget

youtube.com/watch?v=PaKIZ7gJlRU

well, I guess this is relevant again.

>Too bad his advisors couldn't help him see that fucking kids isn't cool.
>implying your a kid at age 14
What a faggot be based like mexico and fuck 13 y/o.
Also the reason why he think it's okay because he's not a fucking faggot like you faggots and his family is from based Mexico.

Yes, we all know Torvalds is a huge corporatecuck compared to RMS

GNU/Timemachine or how I come to be calling it GNU+Timemachine will be operational very soon by other based RMS and he will erase himself from existence.

stallman being autist is well known, dumbfuck

Torvalds makes some good points here. I like his principles of not forcing his own beliefs on others, and of respecting the wishes of the person doing the work, even when you disagree with them.

Friendly reminder that Reddit doesn't care. Most normal people see this as a victory for free software!

Attached: reddit.png (619x341, 36K)

We don't care about r*eddit, go back there if you care.

it is a victory for free software. Stallman was a black mark on the open source community. defending pedophiles isn't the only dumbass shit he's done.

The same way that Jefferson was a black mark on the constitution. If you could read you'd realise those black marks were letters and they protect your freedoms.

the constitution is dogshit anyways

Uhh yeah, lots of the founding fathers did lots of fucked up shit if judged by todays standards. They aren't perfect, neither is the constitution. That's why we can make amendments to it.

or persist in the doomed world you have created

Attached: 1549456529972.png (482x427, 79K)

>presented

Someone shoop this on a picture of Stallman. I’m ph*neposting right now otherwise I’d do it.

>I like his principles of being a cuck

In this context it's just about letting other programmers do their shit while you do yours. Trying to get other programmers to adopt your programming style is retarded. Hackers have always been activists and your Jow Forums-tier opinion means shit-all in the face of the people who made your voice possible.

Attached: Screenshot_20190916_235139.png (675x820, 137K)

presented; appeared, gave the impression of being.
stallman didn't say she was actually willing, only that she appeared so.

his decision to get involved was still stupid, but if he's going to be crucified let it be for things he's actually said.

>things he's actually said
SJWs literally don't care about sources; they frenzy like feeding sharks. They can be expected to go back to the actual text and source about as often as /soc/ does.

>the people who made your voice possible.
cringe

>Everyone hates Epstein.
But nobody was investigated for his "suicide"
Instead Richard Stallman gets fired.

How much bullshit are we expected to swallow here?

Attached: kafka.jpg (333x499, 33K)

how can someone be this much of a drone

Attached: swejkcuf.jpg (1080x483, 115K)

>the disabled
what?

>completely missing the point
she was still legally a minor to which he completely downplayed, along with some pedantic argument over the word "assault" which has different connotation when used in "sexual assault."
Why make this argument after stating you have no reason to disbelieve Minksy fucked a minor?

yes, he said a stupid thing. i never disputed that.

>what is autism

>RMS isn't mentally ill
This whole thing is unironically ableism.

i'm just trying to say he _is_ being crucified for what he said in the email specifically. he's an eccentric guy who has done and said some off the wall shit, but without this particular email I feel like this would have blown over with much less consequence for him.

I mean broadly that's true, but people drop words when they're writing articles about it and change the meaning of what he said. What he said was bad enough to get him cancelled without needing to modify it.

>ableism
Doesn't that usually work the other way round?
He is far more capable than most people that attacked him over the last few days.

>gnome
good riddance desu

This. Unironically.

(I hope I'll be able to also unironically say that about Firefox/Mozilla at some point in the future.)