Based

based

Attached: vnc.jpg (639x786, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/03/report-apple-designing-its-own-servers-to-avoid-snooping/
books.apple.com/us/book/palantir-technologies-standard-requirements/id1369107675
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies
wikileaks.org/the-spyfiles.html
forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2019/06/02/your-iphone-is-spying-on-you-heres-how-to-stop-it/
nextshark.com/hong-kong-china-differences-designs/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7469795/China-says-world-wary-Apple-uses-spyware-monitor-users.html
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1568525856125.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and sataniapilled

Attached: basedatsui.png (1200x753, 528K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1561633961926.gif (500x491, 355K)

But iOS cares about security so much. it's so locked down that not even apple spyware can access my data

so what now? nobody trusts china. nobody trusts jews. nobody trusts apple. nobody trusts google. nobody trusts jews. nobody trusts the usa. who or what is left to trust?

Based
No one even yourself.

> by Tracy you for Mail Online

>who or what is left to trust?
gentoo

the question is not who to trust but how to trust, and studies show ethnostates and smaller tight nit communities builds the most common trust among people.

Well they aren't wrong...

China.

Attached: 1557691423310.png (1437x909, 75K)

Bit ironic.

ohnonono

Attached: Ways-that-are-Dark.jpg (310x482, 47K)

>esl bugman literally can't read

Me

>she fell for the china bad meme
Poverty will be eradicated by 2020, can your country say the same?

Attached: 1562473020632.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

sure thing bugman

>Poverty will be eradicated by 2020
you bugs aren't even trying with the fake propaganda anymore.

God

is this made up or am I in a sid meier game

Is China real life shitposting?

Attached: 1510332516288.png (356x334, 223K)

>dailymail.co.uk

Attached: 1476667812156.webm (1920x1080, 427K)

thanks for pointing out the fucking obvious, you useless chinese fucks. we fucking know.

>ethnostates
never ever, ameriturd.

> International poverty line sits at $1.90 a day
>China claims it raises income to $1.91 a day
> "WE ELIMINATED POVERTY! AMERICA BTFO"

> Morality
> Technology
> Equality

oh god my fucking sides

bass

common sense

gib milk

>proiscuity
Sweet attempt,Ching Chong.

The Swiss.

Apple designing its own servers to avoid snooping
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/03/report-apple-designing-its-own-servers-to-avoid-snooping/

stallman

books.apple.com/us/book/palantir-technologies-standard-requirements/id1369107675
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies

>Family values
>equality
>cultural preservation
>morality

ouch

>china telling people to be wary of spyware
Gee ain't that ironic.

Surveillance companies like SS8 in the U.S., Hacking Team in Italy and Vupen in France manufacture viruses (Trojans) that hijack individual computers and phones (including iPhones, Blackberries and Androids), take over the device, record its every use, movement, and even the sights and sounds of the room it is in.

wikileaks.org/the-spyfiles.html

The daily mail checks out!

Adolf

You just listed jews.

forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2019/06/02/your-iphone-is-spying-on-you-heres-how-to-stop-it/

>china takes in stallman to finish hurd,and be free from glowkike operating systems.

The Cultural Revolution truly was an excellent demonstration of the mainlander's love of their culture.

Uh huh, right..

Attached: Harmony OS.jpg (1326x853, 87K)

Remember Apple and youtube influencers recommend not using any security software on a MAC! It simply doesn't need that shit fucking up the back doors MMMK!

Yeah they'd fucking know

EU

Linux

Attached: image.jpg (1570x1317, 384K)

Thanks, convinced me to get an iPhone

Attached: file.png (1280x809, 1.13M)

Cringe

Attached: CB5BBA85-8D02-4609-96EC-C16791806CB8.jpg (768x540, 155K)

If chink shills say it’s bad it’s probably the best

nextshark.com/hong-kong-china-differences-designs/

Attached: file.png (800x565, 159K)

>even apple spyware can access my data
Does anyone actually believe this?

base

Nice try, chink, but iOS is free software.

Youre an idiot, no one ever trusted anyone, when security flaws hit the news its not THAT your data is being stolen that's the problem, it's WHO that's stealing it that matters. Thats why we don't like China, or advertising companies, but recognise we similarly can't escape the NSA or Google.

>honkers think they are better than mainland insectoids
youre all the same lmao

Is it!

It's Darwin.

The difference is that kongs are white supremacists

yes, they believe it

what have the jews ever done?

>"n-no u!"
chinaman cope

Does that make them fucking special? Clearly you've never had the misfortune of going to a few different Asian countries you lucky prick. Every single fucking one loves white skin, and no, not the white race for any reason but their skin you mongoloid. Whiteness is an indicator of not being in poverty, so therefore all the most popular products are whitening camera phones, skin whitening cream, and all that kind of shit, which is seriously fucked when you take into account that only the people who buy crappier phones for more money because their skin looks whiter will be able to get laid and you are essentially breeding shitty consumers. Get a fucking clue about the culture you're discussing before sputtering your "b- b-based" Jow Forums spaghetti shit all over the internet. "love your own culture/race" is your ideology unless it's just suddenly convenient to say that cultures you mistakenly believe to be pro-white-race (whatever the fuck that means??) are good. It's an unimaginably telling part of your character if you overlook all the interesting effects of cultural beliefs, god, some even Jow Forums related so you can jump back to Jow Forums spamming. Here's your fucking (you)

fuckin ethnostates, white people can't even have a small compound without them torching it to the ground

>whitening camera phones
wut

Tracy (You)

the ride never ends

Attached: 1565736228126.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

Wish I could say the same for chinks desu

Yeah that's a seriously popular thing in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia (at least in the shitty areas I had to fucking stay in). It was great for my sake because every normal phone costs sub-aliexpress priced, since all the expensive ones are crappy old droids with modified firmware so even apps like Snapchat and Instagram have skin whitening (which is something stock camera apps on most Asian phones have, even exported ones). Seriously fuckin creeped me out

China
>No u

This is not news tho. anyone who is not a cuck knows you can't trust them. But iToddlers believe anything blindly as always.

>The Swiss.
>basically a terrorist funding harbor

Why isn't anyone eradicating Switzerland from the planet? Do it and you'll dry up most terrorist and gangster funds in a jiffy.

Attached: 1557398209846.png (740x630, 549K)

Would fugg

Fuck Wu Mao and fuck Winnie the Pooh

>China
ROFL

>yellow is actually white
>white is actually orange
>a nigger is a nigger
at least with niggers you know what you're getting yourself into

>White

Attached: huwite.jpg (750x457, 23K)

Death and God

Attached: 521162621.jpg (481x684, 29K)

Europe since it's the only white continent.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7469795/China-says-world-wary-Apple-uses-spyware-monitor-users.html
Based, Apple is for Instagram sluts, $oyboys and bugmen, who shouldn't mind about being spied upon.
Your family and friends, if you're fortunate to have trustworthy ones. That's the way it's always been, everyone understood everyone is out to use them.

To china, we're the chinks.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1568525856125.webm
iToddora backu the fooka oota

Kek, the pot calling the kettle black.

>china warns the world about apple out for spying
>spies on its citizens every waking moment.
yeah, real eye opener. 草泥马

That Brazilian president from Jow Forums

even my shitty xiaomi phone does it on selfies

Who would you rather have with your information? Pick one (or both for huawei)
>A high-valued phone company
>An incredibly powerful and subversive state actor that actively commits genocide while also abducting and blacksiting people who disagree with them

Tough choice, Chinamen

>equality
Can't be unequal when everyone is treated like shit.

China says water makes things wet, everyone panics

Apple uses spyware. Samsung does. Microsoft does. Xiaomi and Huawei also. Google, Facebook. LG, Sony. Everyone's spying on everyone. Being part of an american botnet is not exactly worse than being part of a chinese one. It is honestly sad that people are looking at china like it's an alternative to all this fuckery when they would love to acquire, sell and utilize your data just as much as any 'murrican.

What OP posted is propaganda. Just like propaganda has been put out about Apple being good on these things. It's all a bunch of subhuman liars.

well i trust china they are honest about everything
they never hide the fact that they spy on others

besad

China, what do i care if they record me masturbating or saying nigger it doesn't harm me in the slightest.