About time that weirdo was cancelled. Who would have guessed he was in the pedo cabal?

About time that weirdo was cancelled. Who would have guessed he was in the pedo cabal?

Attached: file.png (1532x1060, 684K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#11_August_2019_(Jeffrey_Epstein_committed_suicide)
fsf.org/news/richard-m-stallman-resigns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>supporting cancer culture
Kill yourself

I can't believe this is happening.

He's literally a fucking Epstein apologist, you shill.

Attached: 15380425_10156151296138504_6851782928607803274_n.jpg (559x559, 33K)

Good. It was only a matter of time because you could see he was socially inept and weird. Surprised it didn't happen sooner.

For those of you who are edgy online because you feel safe behind your keyboards, keep in mind this is what happens in the real world when you forget that you're not anonymous.

this guy is a weirdo

Hahahahahahaha freetards btfo

No he isnt. Think carefully about what he said.
Carefully

Good riddens, autists should not be part of mainstream culture.

>say words on internet
>get your life destroyed

Well he's not wrong. Doesn't mean they could legally consent, of course, and OP is still a massive fag.

if that made controversy it, may be good for Linux developers......

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 207K)

Why?
He's a brilliant savant that can't help but argue semantics.
I fucking hate the media, social or otherwise.

Yeah, really
stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#11_August_2019_(Jeffrey_Epstein_committed_suicide)

He told she could be presented as entirely willing, not that she was. These are two different things.

>flub words
>get life destroyed
You don’t even have to have the wrong opinion
They got some weatherman fired because he flubbed his words on air and it sounded like a slur

>FREETURD commie was a pedo the whole time

WOW WHAT A SURPRISE

>his MIT position
literally nothing

>speculate that a female might be anything less than a total victim at all times without even defending the male or the situation
>have career destroyed
FREEDUM OF SPEECHES!!!

if this was the 18th century he would just challenge selam to a duel

>that can't help but argue semantics.
And this is the crux of the issue (and many others today) - that discussing semantics now seems to constitute heart-felt belief or opinion. And this is just wrong.
But this is what happens when your detractors are adults with the mindsets of children

shhh. No, say he's been cancelled now. His life is ruined. Then they'll back off.

Another great man that suffers the consequences of not telling the SJWs to fuck off.

i wonder who could be behind this post? hello joesph / vice media. still a hack as per usual i see? you probably should have waited awhile before posting here as google only just cached it ;)

Attached: 1545498717668.png (319x317, 67K)

me on the left

now we just need to get rid of GNU

GNO.

as if that would have done anything to stop pressure from MIT itself. he's simply a fool for publicly defending pedophilia when no one wants to hear your opinion, regardless.

> be joseph cox
> desperate for clicks
> shitposts here
kill yourself, joesph.

Attached: 1548254345878.png (404x401, 20K)

is calling someone serial rapist sounding like that?

Great software, gross person
Toe cheese and lolitas eh

Yep. Why aren't we surprised?

Stallman is associated with many good and bad things, but his philosophy on software licensing is sound. Disregarding or denigrating the free software movement because he's an autistic idiot is like disregarding Newton's theory of gravity because that guy believed in alchemy.

HELLO SHILL

Same

No, he didn't. People kept taking his comments out of context and changing them slightly.

RMS did nothing wrong, we was correcting somebodies english. What's happening to him now is a sign of the death of dialogue in western civilization. RIP.

He wasn't. He was arguing semantics like a nerd but people are retarded and thought he was agreeing with the statement. He was not.

>Yep. Why aren't we surprised?
because it happens all the time. these journalists are absolutely fucking retarded.

>What's happening to him now is a sign of the death of dialogue in western civilization
It's much more than that

He was not defending pedophilia. He was arguing the semantics of a statement. He is a nerd who holds accuracy and freedom above all else. Too strange to live and too rare to die.

Fuck off with your disinfo campaign

He would drink the hemlock for us if the jury decided, even if it isn't just. Yes, I compared him to Socrates. Yes, he deserves to be in the sticky. Just as Socrates challenged the household gods, Stallman challenged the #metoo SJWs... he should have done it on a comedy stage, however.

It's more and less. That is just one sign. The fact is SJWs are the alrt-right have ruined dialog. No longer can you agree with some aspects but not others. No longer can you disagree with a statement and criticize the wording. There is no longer nuance or context, there is only the fight to prove yourself "right" and "good" - if things even exist. Most online forums have turned into polarized echo chambers. Too many people can no longer see shades of gray, it's black or white, right or wrong, my team or your team.

I see a cancer in my culture and there's no way to fix it.

Told you we'd vote on it. Y'all called me a liar. It was easier for him to resign than for us to remove him. Here's your proof assholes. We do not hold with pedophiles.

Misinformation. He isn't a pedophile, he wasn't supporting pedophiles. He was correcting language regarding a statement about pedophiles. He resigned because he was correcting language about a sensitive topic instead of blindly agreeing.

>We do not hold with pedophiles.
Says you on an anonymous imageboard full of Taiwanese woodburnings for pedophiles.

there is no "us". if it took you 15 years that's a complete defeat. The dude is 66 years old, already past retirement.

>The fact is SJWs are the alrt-right have ruined dialog.
What is common between the two that could? be addressed to fix both at the same time?
The childish, mentally immature pack mentality that these guys have held on to, rather than relinquishing as they have left their teen years.
Kiddults are everywhere. They now wield significant control (if not, total control) over discourse.
And this is the result.
The kiddult issue must be addressed.

>most plausible scenario is that she presented herself to him as entirely willing
>underage
but officer, while she couldn't legally consent it was TOTALLY CHILL and she was ENTIRELY WILLING so you understand this isn't child abuse/sexual assault, yeah?

It's not an age or maturity thing it's an ideology thing - it's this us v. them/my ethnic group is best nonsense that's ruining us.

Excuse me, but I'd like to interject for a moment. The term pedophile refers to someone physically attracted to an undeveloped body, typically under the age of 10. Here, the general consensus is a preference for drawings depicting a rough approximation of a body that would not fall under this category. Rather, a drawing of a rough approximation of an older body type that if said body type belonged to a real, living person, an attraction to which would be called hebephilia, is best.

>Y'all
I wonder what kind of tourist could be behind this post?

Get fucked you child molester

He's spent his life defending pedophilia shill. He even recently apologized for defending it previously. God, the lengths you freetards will go to protect a fucking pedo.

He's spent his entire life defending pedophilia you fucktard pedo.

eCelebrity threads are cancer.

You're a lying cunt, kill yourself right now.

Read his postings you stupid faggot pedo.

Attached: terryadavis.jpg (2000x1124, 394K)

lurk until you can install gentoo

I still like Gary Glitters pop songs.

Its mental immaturity that is driving adherence to this ideology

gas yourself joseph coxucker

Attached: 04af1b07efa02702e1a4d8b6f44fece800cd697fb22b0879653f8971d2be8540_1.jpg (800x626, 84K)

"one of" kind of makes me more curious about this

anyone got the actual full statement, kind've a bitch to track down.

This is honestly making me kind of sad. rms is one of the last truly genuine and sincere people around in the CS world. It's like watching a friendly old man get beat up because he doesn't understand the young people.

Attached: 1564300368377.jpg (1252x843, 254K)

If we cannot talk about pedophilia like adults then we cannot fix the problem.
In b4 nonce apologist.
In b4 nonce, period.

You don't fix societal problems by throwing everyone under the bus because you don't like what people say that does not align with your narrative. All you end up with is authoritarianism. Injustice and radicalization and innocent people suffering as a consequence.
>But think of the childruns!
Many a dictatorship was pushed into power on such a false narrative because if you are not with us you are against us!

ESR warned us about shit like this happening

I did. You obviously didn't. Maybe because you're not into reality.

Unfortunately true for me as well. Kinda demoralizing, the whole situation he's been placed in.

I'm confused.I thought Jow Forums campaigns for that the holocaust did not happen?

>underage

nigga she was 17, not that I approve of that, but it's past the age of consent and it's not semantics, when you're 17 you generally know what's going on around you

What was the blog post? Sonethingsometingtrap

they feel both, that the holocaust didn't happen and that it was a good thing. It's what comes of being non-white, believing yourself to be white, and hanging out on an image board that is basically a propoganda dumbing ground for unfriendly governments

ESR is the last of the living FOSS celebrities with balls.

Every year it seems more likely that the rest of my days will be spent as a Jow Forumsommando in the big igloo instead of being a Jow Forumsentooman.

>legally underage
>b-b-but she was __almost__ of age
solid defense there

Attached: 1533433983290.jpg (588x823, 39K)

The most important question is....

Why Mr. Nagoorbabu Sir M.Tech, Realtime expert, weapon of durgasoft isn't back at the sticky?

Pls mods do the needful.

DOUBLE TRIPS

Maybe because he apologized yesterday for shilling for it in the past you idiot?

RMS was a voice in the wilderness. He goes on thot patrol and is forced to resign from the FSF, MIT, etc. Sad times we live in.

Factually and unequivocally false.

Forced to present themselves as entirely willing != entirely willing

Stallman never said that. I'm so sick of these fucking faggots that can't fucking read and understand what people fucking say. It's worse than fucking Jow Forums. Somewhere along the way people just fucking lost the ability to parse language.

NOW CANCELLED FROM FSF AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA
GNUTARD BTFO

in a way this makes him even more of Jow Forums's idol. he is something of a martyr now

No retard, that is of age.

18 isn't the age of consent for most Americans, unless you live in a shithole like California.

That fucking sucks lol. All over some stupid conversation.

He went from a prophet to a saint. He has transitioned.

S

Jow Forumsoys, should I just go back to windows? It looks like it's only gonna get worse for loonix from here, Microsoft and its shills basically control "open source" now.