Why are turkish men so handsome pol?

What do we have that you euro fags don't?

Attached: images-14.jpg (191x264, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/kQTUgNvIMOTy9YV9Y1_I5A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/tigran/troll_country/pr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remove kebab

I remember how Japanese girls loved him.

He is a Crimean Tatar.

Yes he is tatar

And yeah, he was a pin up boy, too bad I was only 7 years old in 2002 so know little about him

Hello handsome Turkish man.

Attached: koksal.jpg (539x960, 44K)

Pol is about to get triggered!!!

He has that typical Japanese Anime boy look, which is why they love him.

Anyway pic related another Aryan Turkish player.

Attached: semih kaya.jpg (400x500, 45K)

Does it mean Tatars are white?
What is their origin even, are they more related to mongols or cumans or something else?

This is kayak, he has some Albanian/Macedonian background as most turks have Balkan/Greek background.

The op pic ilhan mansiz obviously looks more Turkic. That's why he looks more Asian and has a Japanese anime look

Nothing handsome about literal arabid armenoids lmao

Literally the most subhuman subtype within mythical “”””“Caucasoids”””””

Crimean Tatars aren't really Tatar. They simply spoke a Turkic language. It's obvious that they were the indigenous people of Crimea as they look more similar to (formerly) surrounding Circassians. And well both were genocided and relocated to Turkey.

Tatars are turks. They are actually more Turkic then us Anatolian turks as we are more mixed turks

Because you're a faggot kebab lover

>as most turks have Balkan/Greek background.
Greek doesn't exist. It's a fake ethnicity created by Masonic Jews.

What you call Greek is simply anything Christian in Ottoman Empire that got Hellenized.

He doesn't look Arab or Armenian at all, lmao.

He is turanid/semi mongoloid

Yeah I know

>are actually more Turkic then us anatolian turks
Even Hungarians and Vojvodina Serbs are more Turkic than you arabid armenoid untermenschen lmao. Srsly, the average turk is a peasant tard descendant mix of caucasian rats, arabs, kurds, persians, jews and gypsies

t. Tigran Shlomoyan

AIDS

No, we are more Turkic then Hungarians and Serbs. Hungarians have almost no central Asian dna

It's fun posting Turkish national players who look different.

Pic related is a Turkish cypriot Kara Boga.

Attached: Colin Kazim Richards.jpg (349x500, 22K)

It’s a fake ethnicity created by German Romanticist nobility, Russian imperial spooks and Arvanites.

On average Turk = Greek = Caucasus = armenoid = subhuman

One and the same hook nosed inferior race of african extraction
>we are more Turkic
How come you look like arabs and armenian rats then lol?

Attached: 351685DD-8688-477F-B4EF-272C478FE91F.jpg (640x398, 68K)

Yes that Armenian kikes have hooked noses is no secret (Khazars).

But most Anatolian Turks do not. Maybe they are a bit swarthier, but that's it.

Look, I agree, turks are mostly a melting pot of Greeks, Balkans, Kurds, arabs, Persians, and central Asians.

For instance I am a white pale euro featured turk. I have mostly Balkan background, mostly Albanian. I think I also have a few Turkmen ancestors.

I know moderns turks are not so Turkic anymore. Its just that hungarians are even worse

Attached: IMG_20181129_133357.jpg (700x1243, 88K)

Kazim. He is half English black half turk

Khazars are turkic

>Look, I agree, turks are mostly a melting pot of Greeks, Balkans, Kurds, arabs, Persians, and central Asians.
No they are not.

Where does this retarded shit comes from? Kurds, Armenians (=Jews), Pontic Greeks whatsoever are clannish inbred mountain niggers who would never intermingle with anything other than their race.

They aren't Central Asians neither. In fact, the hostile West used the Central Asian/Mongol theory of Turks and European Muslims in order to justify wars against them. By claiming that "we Europeans" are native to Balkans and Anatolia and these "Turks" aren't.

Most Turks have rather Balkan (Bosniak, Albanian) and Caucasoid (Circassians, Georgians, Laz, Crimean Tatars) genes. And these people are 100 times more decent than the aforementioned filth (Greek whatsoever).

Yeah well, thats why i pointed out im mostly albanian

Nah, reptilians aren't Turkic.

>they are a bit swarthier
Lmao, armoshits and turks are both armenoids and arabids.
>mostly European descent X
that means you are a fucking mongrel my boy

because that couple of non-Europid ancestors in the family tree is what separates us robust inventive humans (Europeans) from the sewage inferior races that try to shit up our nations and societies our ancestors built for us

I and other nationalists in Europe and in our colonies don’t want to interact with MOSTLY European (

t.urk

reported

turkish subhuman

lithuanian subhuman

Are you a turk or something?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/kQTUgNvIMOTy9YV9Y1_I5A/

turk shitskin in austria
most likely underage

Cheers

Do not respond to ikibey.

Also his link is bullcrap, as it contains Austrian, Russian and other posters who are obviously not related to each other.

Cheers

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/tigran/troll_country/pr/

sneaky cockroach
isnt your first time hiding your flag

why are these threads about men of other races/cultures always with a soccer player in the OP

does soccer make you gay?

Soccer provides a diverse sample being so popular. What am I gonna use afl players? They all anglo

Well, most people do not know famous Turks outside of football or politics. And since the latter is full of crypto-Jews, the former is a better pick.

he's asian looking not turkish

they all look like this, rat face with silly fringe and big nose.

Strangely you seem to have failed to post yourself.
Why do ugoids think they can take another mans photograoh and claim that it makes them attractive. I bet he looks like a partially shaved orangutan.

You're absolutely right OP. What a beautiful race of individuals. I absolutely love these Turkish people and their customs pic related.

Attached: IMG_3645.png (600x899, 784K)

Pure turks are Asian looking. They still exist today in Kazakhstan

Why are Turkish men so handsome?

Attached: mesut-oezil.jpg (950x450, 30K)

>What do we have that you euro fags don't?

Raging Inbreeding for starters

Attached: 0Hbm1ww.jpg (500x501, 77K)

nothing in common with the turkish beis here