Can someone fucking explain to me what the hell is going on in the GNU/Linux community right now?

What is all this drama about?

Attached: lossofrms.jpg (1000x790, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=8a104f8b5867c682d994ffa7a74093c54469c11f
lore.kernel.org/lkml/CA 55aFy Hv9O5citAawS mVZO [email protected]/
stallman.org/articles/made-for-you.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TB9fwJDweaU
stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#14_September_2019_(Statements_about_Epstein)
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6405929/09132019142056-0001.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

faggot SJWs are witchhunting Stallman because he gave his opinion.

>the GNU/Linux community
Most of the people complaining are people from the "open source" side. And I'd bet that they have never used GNU/Linux before.

"Epstein isn't a pedophile because the girls were post puberty" - Richard Stallman

Cue freakouts from everyone because Stallman is the president of the FSF, an MIT Professor, and a FOSS Firebrand.

he gave his opinion about fucking kids, it was a positive one.

pedophiles? on my 4chams? it's more common than you think.

Based Gnome called a pedo out.

stallman committed wrongthink

and we're in 2019, the punishment for wrongthink is death

based and cunixpilled

So it's just an opinion? Sure it's a fucking weird one, but lots of people have off opinions, like trans surgery bullshit, so I don't see why he'd get spearheaded over this.

it's a wrong opinion
you aren't allowed to have wrong opinions anymore, it's a thought crime

I'd like to interject for moment. What you’re referring to as pedophilia, is in fact, GNU/Ephebophilia, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Ephebophilia.

the left is eating itself.
same old same old.

Attached: 1567806831613.jpg (1536x1150, 1.83M)

Jesus Christ

i believe you mean gnu/cunnix

Well, everywhere in the world girls over 12~14 are legally able to choose to have sex.

USA is the only weirdo country that put 18 as a minimu. You freaks.

stallman said a stupid thing in a big sentence, journalists have a hard time reading big sentence and took two words "entirely willing" out of context and told everyone to hate stallman, everyone apparently listened because they still trust journalism; bulling an autistic man out of his jobs because linch mobs airn't fun

"People shouldn't be angry I'm giving the thumbs up to fucking kids"

Linus Trovalds LITERALLY invited the SJW pest in, now they are reaping the benefits.

People easily forget that this is Linus doing.

git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=8a104f8b5867c682d994ffa7a74093c54469c11f

lore.kernel.org/lkml/CA 55aFy Hv9O5citAawS mVZO [email protected]/

> This is my reality. I am not an emotionally empathetic kind of person and that probably doesn't come as a big surprise to anybody. Least of all me. The fact that I then misread people and don't realize (for years) how badly I've judged a situation and contributed to an unprofessional environment is not good.

> This week people in our community confronted me about my lifetime of not understanding emotions. My flippant attacks in emails have been both unprofessional and uncalled for. Especially at times when I made it personal. In my quest for a better patch, this made sense to me. I know now this was not OK and I am truly sorry.

> The above is basically a long-winded way to get to the somewhat painful personal admission that hey, I need to change some of my behavior, and I want to apologize to the people that my personal behavior hurt and possibly drove away from kernel development entirely.

> I am going to take time off and get some assistance on how to understand people’s emotions and respond appropriately.

pedophile rapist apologist gets what he deserves.
nothing wrong with it

It has nothing to do with the GNU/Linux community.

The freetard hero, Stallman, is a habitual and serial pedophilia apologist and defender. Now some people have had enough of it. That makes autistc pedo freetards very angry.

I'll just leave this here.
stallman.org/articles/made-for-you.html

what the fuck did i just read

Why don't you read his actual comments and not the headlines?

>"the definition of sexual assault is too broad and misleading."
>"WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTING SEXUAL ASSAULT!?!?!?"

>NOOOOOOOO I MUST OUTRAGE
yikes @ amerifats

the esperanto version is better desu

youtube.com/watch?v=TB9fwJDweaU

wat

Whew. They don't make reaction images for this.

Why doesn't he just hook up with one of his twink fanbois?

"Good afternoon, Dr. Stallman," she welcomed me. "Are you looking for a mate?"

SJWs are witch hunting RMS.
They are using a false accusation by saying that he supports Epstein after he posted in MIT mailing list.
See stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#14_September_2019_(Statements_about_Epstein)

>I want to respond to the misleading media coverage of messages I posted about Marvin Minsky's association with Jeffrey Epstein. The coverage totally mischaracterised my statements.

>Headlines say that I defended Epstein. Nothing could be further from the truth. I've called him a "serial rapist", and said he deserved to be imprisoned. But many people now believe I defended him — and other inaccurate claims — and feel a real hurt because of what they believe I said.

>I'm sorry for that hurt. I wish I could have prevented the misunderstanding.
t.RMS

>and loosely associating himself with Epstein by defending someone who had sex with one of the sex slaves.

The MIT thread.
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6405929/09132019142056-0001.pdf

what the fuck, this is not bad

Yeah when that wrongthink makes him a pedo

That's not a weird opinion like "oh how quirky" it's an opinion that makes him look like a pedo. Underage is underage

There's this thing called "age of consent" which is where persons under the age of 18 are allowed to engage in sexual activities IF they consent. Should do some reading before you assume something

Funny thing is, 2 weeks after that he was back to swearing in his mails.

>Jow Forums's literally siding with twitter trannies and falling for the exact same soccermom sensationalism
Jesus fucking christ. Safe harbor country for tech when? The west is an unironic orwellian hellhole at this point.

he is right
if girl is post puberty he was a hebe

americans need to die

Jow Forums doesn't have any actual beliefs, they just take the polar opposite of what they think reddit believes

How is Jow Forums siding with Twitter trannies?

pol is laughing at both sides.
they only support theo and freebsd as he's the last white man of good character in the scene

hes lying

>freetard aspie literally crying for a safe space
lul

It’s what I figured
I can’t speak for all of pol but it would be a cold day in hell before they would agree with the neo-leftist progressive Twitter mob

antipol niggers are asshurt for some reason to the point they love to make shit up about pol

They’re asshurt because they didn’t think the mob would go after RMS and that the mob only went after nazis who well deserved what they got coming to them

I never knew

. . .Stallman wanted love

Attached: Blade-Runner-2049.gif (540x220, 1.22M)