This whole sting against Stallman was setup by non-other than proponents of proprietary software, likely Microsoft...

This whole sting against Stallman was setup by non-other than proponents of proprietary software, likely Microsoft. Stallman was the most vocal critic against coporations of the mainstream corporations like Microsoft. And when you have Microsoft going full "open source" they want to get rid of him so that they can take over. Don't forget,
EMBRACE
EXTEND
EXTINGUISH

Attached: stallman_after_installing_gentoo.jpg (3504x2336, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sarahmei/status/1172286518204887040
theregister.co.uk/2015/11/06/linus_torvalds_targeted_by_honeytraps_says_eric_raymond/
stallman.org/archives/2003-may-aug.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ms
I think google is behind that.

Neoliberalism and their cancel culture SJW minions did this to our community.

Well, never going to contribute to the FSF again.

he spoke at microsoft like a week ago

That's a setup to diffuse accusations against them when they would inevitably betray him.

With Jow Forums applauses.

what does Jow Forums have to do with this? As someone who used to post regularly on Jow Forums I suspect that most people would be on RMS' side because he's obviously harmless compared to his enemies.

There's honestly some evidence to back that up, like this tweet from one of them saying they'd rather use proprietary software
twitter.com/sarahmei/status/1172286518204887040

...or this one tweet I remember from some bluehair trying to accuse Theo Tso of something, and she was an Intel employee. Keep in mind that Theo was the one who stopped Intel from injecting poor quality, insecure code into the kernel. It's not "proof", but it seems pretty likely that this is a tactic.

>if the alternative is to run software licensed by the FSF.
oh no, it's retarded

hahahahah
the SJW are winning guise

the world is fucked

ESR has been warning the free software community about these people for years.
theregister.co.uk/2015/11/06/linus_torvalds_targeted_by_honeytraps_says_eric_raymond/

a guy that defended epstein? thats your hero? fucking disgusting

>muh ebil microsoft
It's funny because Stallman complemented MS on their corporate culture not too long ago
You really have to go out of your way to try to pin some kinda blame on Microsoft of all companies
It's much easier to see this just as it is
Stallman was just a victim of this cancel culture bullshit, he is just one of many examples
This should really be a warning in that even Stallman is not invincible to the progressive mob, he was a white guy after all

Who's paying you to post this very fake news?

>even Stallman
even fucking bill gates is not invincible to the SJW disgrace

don't forget he was straight, even though he uses emacs

Bill Gates has fuck you money
He's basically untouchable
Cancelling someone only really works when someone's lively hood is at stake
When you have a 100+ means of earning enough money to sustain your lifestyle who cares what the mob does

this guy fucking gets it

>jews
>white

There is literally nothing we can do to stop the SJWs anymore. They will own this world forever and win the war. We're giving up now.

Maybe the best option is to nuke from orbit and start again?

Everyone on this board gave up. We have literally nothing left to live for.

stop spamming your forced meme

I'd be confused if they were. He's trying to defend someone who participated in Epstein's pedophilia ring. Last time I checked, they fucking hated shit like that and pizza gate.

>He's trying to defend someone who participated in Epstein's pedophilia ring.
He did nothing more than point out the wrongness of assuming the worst about people not around to defend themselves, and it seems he's already been proved right.

Attached: 1568701609367.jpg (783x204, 37K)

It's doublethink in its purist form. No care for the actual morality of something, just if it's a useful tool against their enemies. Something's a terrible and outrageous occurrence, until someone that's 'our guy' is implicated too, then it's unsubstantiated, or unimportant, or some other series of qualifiers that apparently didn't matter five minutes ago.

>And when you have Microsoft going full "open source"
It's crazy how much bullshit I've seen spewed about the GPL in the past few days. They're evangelizing the MIT and BSD licenses.
People have absolutely no clue how far back computing would be if we still lived in the world without GNU.

The hill he was willing to die on was, "a 70 year old fucking a teen girl is fine and probably not coercive" and "fucking kids is fine if you don't know they are kids."

He's said crazier shit in the past but even just the Minsky stuff - it disqualifies you from a high profile leadership role and it should.

He never said any of that, disinfo agent

The argument he is making is that it wouldn't be your fault if you fucked a girl who isn't willing if she was forced to present herself as willing so you would have no idea she wasn't willing. It isn't an argument of legality, but of morality.

pretty autistic argument, anyone can tell if someone isnt willing

Sure, maybe, at best you're saying that, if we ignore the statutory rape, a 70 year old MIGHT be fucking a willing teenager. Very compelling. Must be fought for publicly. Definitely a guy I want as my leader.

lol, sure. Show me where I'm wrong.

Or better yet defend his other batshit views.

Text search "sex" and have fun: stallman.org/archives/2003-may-aug.html

I strongly believe two things:

1 government has no room in people's bedrooms and houses
2 there's no crime without a victim or a corpse.

Fucking fight me.
If the bitches suck dick for money more power to them, that's some honest blue collar labor should be yeld as an example.

Not enough women in tech?
I guess tech should hire fulltime staff dicksuckers

Agreed