>2019
>Linux won
forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2019/09/12/huawei-just-started-selling-laptops-with-deepin-linux-pre-installed
Thanks based Mr. Trump

Attached: 960x0.png (960x540, 677K)

WTF I LOVE HUAWEI NOW

>double layered chink botnet

Attached: wow.png (300x250, 12K)

>deepin peepin'

Attached: 12927559650671.gif (139x215, 1.69M)

>deepin
dropped

Y O T L D
O
T
L
D

bump this is actually scary

based

Chinks will be botnetted regardless of what they do, personally I'm just glad that there's a somewhat respectable company actually putting linux hardware

New sticky image

Attached: huawei-ceo-ren-zhengfei.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>use a botnet cpu
>On a botnet motherboard
>With a botnet network adapterr
>Through a botnet router
>To a botnet ISP
>With a botnet DNS
>BUT MUH BOTNET SOFTWARE

this is you.

>But my packages report no telemetry
Yeah sure
As if IME would report to you from it's -3 execution ring.
>Inb4 the entire net infrastructure isn't hard spyware
If they went through the trouble of installing a tiny master-computer into every single computer surely they did that to every router and switch first.

Won't live beyond a single DE update.

Based

Deepin Harmony OS fuckin when!!!!!!!!!

I’m not installing your chink distros China, get macOS

based

Literally all mainstream distros are pozzed. You have to turn off the telemetry manually. From there on it's just pick your poison.

Attached: 2g6j4nm1tlp21.jpg (1242x1101, 100K)

>china sells laptops with gnu/linux
>meanwhile, american degenerates literally destroy the man who started it all
wtf i thought china were the bad guys and murricans the heroes? what happened???

Chinks have infiltrated Linux?

open source = communism

Kys, pajeet.

All Huawei have to do now is to throw their weight around to get all those shitty freemium games that the chinese like ported to Linux and it'll become the biggest gaming OS overnight.

That’s still Windows you seething gook.

reading comprehension level: master

If Chinks manage to pressure GPU and gamedev companies to release for Linux, the entire Linux ecosystem benefits

All that gacha shit already runs on Chinkdroid but that still doesn’t make it a “gaming” OS.

Thank you based chinks

deepin looks nice. What is this DE? Gnome? If they could make something like Unity, I'd unironically install it.

Is this supposed to be new or something? An HP Probook I bought in 2013 came with some shitty linux distro installed. Couldn't wait to format the drive and install windows 10 as soon as I got home.

You were misguided, obviously.
"Muh china espionage" coming from the country of the NSA is a fucking joke

Deepin DE

>deepin
woah they made it. nice, im glad because of them.

This.

Rest of this thread can go directly to hell.

Attached: 1566431046539.gif (400x225, 975K)

>WTF I LOVE HUAWEI NOW
>inb4 Chinese surveillance

WTF I LOVE NSA
THANKS GOOGLE EVERY SINGLE THING I EVERY TYPED ON A KEYBOARD IS SENT IN THE UTAH DATACENTER OMG I FUCKING LOVE IT

Trump BTFO!!!
China number one

Attached: 1554179327553.gif (500x491, 376K)

Stop samefagging your shitty reply, subhuman.

Huawei numba one
fuck trump and fuck trannies

Why didn't they just pick Ubuntu like Dell?

if it's still possible to use non-proprietary, why not?
are you goy?

Controlled by foreign company.

But why didn't Dell have an issue with it then? Also Ubuntu is South African based, not American, right?

>But why didn't Dell have an issue with it YET?
fix'd
If Trump wants to, he can prevent dell from using it. Fortunately I doubt he even knows what's a ubootoo loonix.

Just take my fucking money, China!

Attached: takemymoneyfuture.jpg (1023x576, 102K)

deepin? kek, Linux won't be relevant until they fx the problem with their file system. they need to hide the root directory like android and adopt an app like directory like apple for the installed applications.

Public domain compiant wojak?

Unity was trash stupid shill.
Only this retarded board seems to like Unity which was an horrible fork of gnome3

>chink laptop
lol

deepin is pretty comfy although i cant play csgo on it since xorg is retarded so i had to move back to gnome

Attached: 75586127_p0.png (1500x987, 869K)

Gnome uses xorg as well you retard

Fuck off chink shill.
We know how to use Thinkpads and install our own distros. It would actually suck big time if Linux desktop went mainstream, it's so much better having it a niche, less exploits and retarded devs.

gnome uses wayland and has done for atleast 2 years now

>gnome uses wayland and has done for atleast 2 years now
are you retarded or something? You can install xorg on deepin and you can choose between shitland and xorg at gdm login screen
same for ubunt, debian, fedora, arch, etc.

Linux is a kernel

>How deep are you into linux?
>balls deepin linux.

hot

yes i know but deepin uses x and in deepin de and other x de's games are choppy. under gnome wayland they perform perfectly. It's not a driver problem either because i followed the wiki and isntalled everything correctly. not a refresh rate issue as i set the refresh rate to 144 with xrandr

Attached: 5997935_p0.jpg (654x800, 254K)

Why deepin?

Sounds more complex than it needs to be

>It's chinese
>Looks comparatively polished, even if the system itself can get some work
>It's chinese

>Unironically having a good impression of any Chinese-owned computer company
Perish the thought user.

Absolutely based.

What?
I cant hear you over the sound of having a headphone jack and a 4000mah battery in my phone that lasts me two days.

>Deepin
>De peen
>The penis he he he

i think you're kind of retarded but you post cute anime girls so that makes me happy

Suck my ++++++++++[>++++++++++[>++++++++.++++++.+++.-----.++++.----------------

>++++++++++[>++++++++++[>++++++++.++++++.+++.-----.[>++++.----------------

I'm seriously considering using this distro after that stallman fiasco. Fuck FSF endorsed distros. I'm gonna let the chinks in at least they aren't part of five eyes and can't do shit with my info.

Chinks want to spy on chinks, Americans want to spy on Americans. Obviously, an American should take chink spyware while a chink should take American spyware.

FSF is definitely pozzed at this point, this character assassination is happening for that very reason. He thought that people in his circle would act in good faith but they didn't. They were waiting for an opportunity to coup and this is it.

>implying chinks don't wipe this for cracked windows xp

u first na sar do the needfool

I predict there will be a Ubuntu Deepin within the next two years.

shut up faggot, Deepin is another QT desktop which means it's another choice that isn't controlled by the GNIGGERS (i mean GNOME devs)

Plasma
Trinity
LXQT
Deepin

4 desktops that are not controlled by the GNIGGERS GTK3 butt bandits.

And a Huawei Deepin phone?

Fucken niceee

FU QIN NYCE

open source = centre-right capitalism*

>matebook

Attached: download (59).jpg (188x188, 9K)

Deepin Linux = Chinese MSS Deepin your OS.

China is a lot more concerned about foreign influence and the Chinese government has a lot more control over their companies. There's a reason there are to many programs which are the most or second most popular in the world, just because it's the Chinese alternative for something the rest of the world uses.

What

Is it just going to be a chinese version of Red Star OS but instead of North Korean botnets it'll have Chinese ones?