Hey, you fucking autist

Join the FSF, Save the movement

More than ever, free software is on risk. SJWs will try to overtake it and make it about anything else besides free software.

my.fsf.org/join

DO IT OR DON'T COMPLAIN LATER

Attached: logo-new.png (283x33, 5K)

I won't join FSF unless RMS confirms they didn't force him out to save themselves.

What's at stake is something bigger than RMS himself.

I just opted out from their mailing list because of this.

WHY AREN'T WE FIGHTING BACK

That is not a community I want to be part of, if someone can be canceled for saying the Wrong Thing even after they recant.

Is that even possible? Motherfucker is chunky.

this community is supposed to be about growing together, not expelling people, and especially not expelling the people who made the greatest sacrifices for our values.

Exactly. These people are a bulwark protecting freedom. That's not an exaggeration.

Excommunicating people who apologize is worse than violating the GPL to me personally.

This

Well. Someone should do something. What about you?

Join now.

Saying cancelling people who apologized is worse than violating the GPL is worse than saying defending pedos is worse than violating the GPL

You're just wrong. This mob mentality makes all freedom of any kind impossible.

>SJWs will try to overtake it and make it about anything else besides free software.

it's dead, jim

Attached: 1531222320960.jpg (400x400, 25K)

You are too late. Don't you see? Are you in denial?

I do think he was "overthrown" to make FSF more "woke" but i dont think is too late.

What kind of signal do you think you give if you join them now?

Not even rms wants to stay there anymore. Does'nt that tell you something?

You will be participating in the movement, contributing, and if you wish, defending what free software is from the institution he created.

I dont care about FSF anymore.

I think a lifetime of what amounts to trolling does wear on a person. It's plausible to me that he did resign in earnest. This is certainly not an end.