ITT, people who take pleasure from bullying people on the spectrum

ITT, people who take pleasure from bullying people on the spectrum.

I'll start.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@selamie/remove-richard-stallman-appendix-a-a7e41e784f88
xenu.net/archive/go/man_just.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

download? never heard of her.

Name, retard.

Selam G.

medium.com/@selamie/remove-richard-stallman-appendix-a-a7e41e784f88

You enjoy bullying yourself?

Attached: 1563687605857.png (494x68, 5K)

That's it, fuck this country.

I hate that stupid bitch. What a great role model for a black lady, get a few credentials in tech only to shit all over it and make it about her emotions. Just more proof cunts like this should be property.

>What a great role model for a black lady
You mean she'll someday become a mammy?

>property
This is a revolting concept on several levels.

you're a faggot who should be on reddit

Should that be a 0?

Being your own individual has a certain level of responsibility that clearly most people can't handle, due to their diminished ability to reason about things instead of explode at things they don't like to hear

I thought that was a picture of Adria Richards.

Remember when Adria Richards was controversial? How many people would publicly NOT be on her side now, six years later?

me

I just meant that I don't want to own that shit. How the fuck you gonna have slaves with that kind of quality of individual? It's more than anyone should ever have to deal with, even without slavery.

rude

This is literal anti free speech

How did it get this bad, Jesus

Well yeah, he has some pretty fucked up opinions, if that's what they mean

test

"I'm too angry to work".

I literally can't imagine a man writing this.

OK, so I Googled the phrase. It actually doesn't get many results. The ones I found are all from women.

How do we protect /ourkind/?
How do we retaliate?

xenu.net/archive/go/man_just.htm

I dunno exactly what you mean when you talk about "retaliate", autist. But I can assure you, whatever you mean by that, you are going to do her and her kin an incredible favor if you think seriously about this topic in terms of "retaliation". Work harder and try to be less autistic, that's the only thing you can do.

t. bully who fears the backlash.

The backlash? No. I don't fear blacklash. What I fear is a scenery completely dominated by SJWs and their hysterical biases and lust for power. And I can assure you that if you try to "avenging" Stallman, you are doing the devil's work. But go ahead. It would be sad to behold, but funny at the same time.

who else downloading all her pics

the memes will be rad

>"avenging" Stallman
It's not about him alone. And it's not confined to free software.

Anyway, history will tell.

>asking for name
Are you living under a rock?

Not bad. So obviously those oppressed women automatically made it about sex and themselves. Didn't understand the joke or assumed that he had this mattress because he slept in his office it need be or just loved to have a cozy place to think or sit with friends. No, it's only about sexual coercion.

Attached: not-getting-it.png (764x609, 54K)

All niggers look alike