He quit FSF too

Now who will protect us from the tranny uprising?

fsf.org/news/richard-m-stallman-resigns

>The board will be conducting a search for a new president, beginning immediately. >Further details of the search will be published on fsf.org.

Attached: 3240px-Richard_Stallman_by_Anders_Brenna_01-Cropped.jpg (1640x863, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/pride
lockheedmartinjobs.com/inclusive-culture-in-the-workplace
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Now who will protect us from the tranny uprising?

Don't worry I will user.

Attached: oAemb5Ll.jpg (640x427, 20K)

freetards BTFO

this can't be happening nonononnoon rms please

There's nothing you can do.

Not long until you're captured and force fed a diet of onions and cummies.

Jow Forums was right again

Attached: 6544788765865.png (997x994, 558K)

In all fairness the FSF is still here so I'm not bothered. My ambitions though are certainly buzzing. Like a dogs tail wagging, that kind of thing.

Attached: dog really.jpg (500x365, 53K)

Trannies? Who cares. It's corporate greed and control that will fuck us and it will hit us hard and it is going to suck.

Microsoft love Linux tehehehe means we're going to take it, we're going to ruin it.

You do realize that Stallman was a never-Trumper, dear Jow Forums? This is a massive win for Trump supporters. And the FSF will go on just fine.

Attached: stallman gno.png (1000x669, 950K)

mobody supports trump besides boomers and israelis

Already there is pressure for the FSF to be more "reasonable", i.e. people want them to give up fighting for individual freedom in favor of corporate interests.

You should care, because those people are their attack dogs. SJWs have been weaponised by corporate interests across pretty much every industry. A few million spent on "diversity" schemes and some soundbites in the media creates an army of loyal drones who'll go to bat for you whenever needed, swarming on anyone who's "problematic" (for their corporate interests).

>stallman leaves the fsf
ok seriously, what fucking world am i in?

I must admit I am awaiting the new President of the FSF announcement with much interest, popcorn at the ready.

Attached: with popcorn.jpg (500x333, 32K)

No you faggot.
The right wing doesn't want shit from him.
The right arent grabbing companies and institutions to install their regine.

Maybe they fucking should though.

Stallman literally criticized everything Trump did so the right won't be having him on their side anyway. Which is one less enemy for the right-wing to worry about, win win for Trump now Stallman's out of the picture by his own hand.

I'm surprised he didn't get ousted over this comment he made a few years ago

Attached: rms-twodollar-hooker.jpg (850x400, 142K)

Jow Forums was supporting the sjws.

Stallman wasn't an enemy, just not a friend, but the purple haired faggots are certainly going to be.

When you have no money to lose then you can make more shitposts.

Stallman's tone was not "unfriendly" it was outright biased enemy talk towards Trump.

"i use linux as my operating system," i state proudly to the unkempt, bearded man. he swivels around in his desk chair with a devilish gleam in his eyes, ready to mansplain with extreme precision. "actually," he says with a grin, "linux is just the kernel. you use GNU+linux." i don't miss a beat and reply with a smirk, "i use alpine, a distro that doesn't include the GNU coreutils, or any other GNU code. it's linux, but it's not GNU+linux."

the smile quickly drops from the man's face. his body begins convulsing and he foams at the mouth as he drop to the floor with a sickly thud. as he writhes around he screams "I-IT WAS COMPILED WITH GCC! THAT MEANS IT'S STILL GNU!" coolly, i reply "if windows was compiled with gcc, would that make it GNU?" i interrupt his response with "and work is being made on the kernel to make it more compiler-agnostic. even if you were correct, you won't be for long."

with a sickly wheeze, the last of the man's life is ejected from his body. he lies on the floor, cold and limp. i've womansplained him to death.

Trump is a ZOG puppet. Jow Forums only likes him ironically.

I respect hos right to talk. He's welcome to talk a plenty.

The new leader however will start with a fucking white male purge and more tranny initiatives.

Maybe will remove master and slave from GCC too in favor of a more pc programming language

You all don't see the ruse?
Microsoft has been taking a lot of interest in GNU/Linux as of lately.
They're trying to get the FSF for themselves, and then hand it over to the trannies and pajeets once and for all.

Don't forget who he ran against.

Compared to the alternative i can forgive him for anything.
And shit he did do his best pursuing his campaign promisses. Couldn't do everything but that's on congress and McCain not him.

You know, once this blows over no one will ever think about the FSF again. Most normies haven't ever heard of the FSF. Let the future FSF do what they want that's politically correct and fade away into obscurity like the wokey brokey crowd will eventually in general.

Attached: brothereye.jpg (522x792, 18K)

could have done that without the libel anyway. the hand over is just complete now.

Microsoft loves Linux :^)

Fucking based, dissing niggers trannies ifags fatties and adobe all in one post.

Now that Linux and GNU is dead I'm seriously thinking about switching to being an iToddler.

I spitted all my coffee, lmao

You forgot Russians and Republicans

RMS is the reason those trannies are here in the first place.
I don‘t think there‘d be faggots left and right without the open source cuckold community.
>yea daddy ill develop stuff in my free time without getting paid so you can make money off of it
Fsf killed corporate, but not in the way it should‘ve

>The right arent grabbing companies and institutions to install their regine.
Hahahahahahaha

That's because when he was still young and alpha he would easily just make his faggots in FSF and MIT shut up
>M-Mr S-Stallman we must res-resign you from you positions because of that c-comment, s-sir
>shut up nigger or I will send you to /dev/null

He refused to force a communist CoC on GNU. That is Good Enough. His enemies are the very essence of modern evil.

>i can forgive him for anything.
Of course you can, you're a yokel and part of the cult.

Good riddance
he was nothing but a relic of a bygone era.

Shut the fuck up nigger, nobody gives a fuck about Trump here.

You are descending down the many lairs of Hell

RMS never cared about open source, he cared about free software. Free software means freedom, not price.

>I don‘t think there‘d be faggots
microsoft.com/en-us/pride

>”Retrograde counterrevolutionary,” I smirked as the LGBTQ flag rose over the rubble and ashes of another destroyed community, “You can’t be expected to understand given your uncultured background in the country. But we will make you understand.”

pls remember to keep racism on /b/! uwu

New president will publish a statement saying the FSF needs more diversity.
CoC soon.
Screenshot this

We need free children. Not free as is free of costs. No no. Free as in freedom. We need children who are free from oppressive social restrictions and anti-child bias. For instance, did you know that children are in most parts of the world not permitted to choose what level of privacy they have, what foods they eat, or whom they love? That's right, the authoritarian corporate statists even go so far as to deny children the right to voluntarily make sweet love to each other or perhaps maybe even well meaning adults. Outrageous. If you love freedom, we need to fight for the right to repair our own machines, own our own programs, and engage in voluntary relations with others, regardless of age. Freedom!

Gods he was strong then

Your post isn't wrong, but you ignore who is hoisting the flag.

Attached: Trump-LGBT-flag-2.jpg (600x400, 46K)

>If ur not with trump ur a tranny
How's that strategy working out for you, you obese, impotent embarrassment of a human being? I mean outside of your echo chambers.

The email was completely misconstrued, but if the stories about Stallman at MIT are true, he's a shit.

But so is Cancel Culture and the self-congratulatory morons who think they are gaining a revolution by pandering to corporate control.

The whole thing is a fucking mess and nobody wins. If Stallman is a sexist creep, this is not the way to beat him, or to beat sexist creepism in general.

Fuck. I don't know what to think.

I do hope free software/the FSF/GNU comes out of it unscathed though.

>muh diversity is communism

bet the president going to either be non-white, with no proper background in FSF or a women (who obviously wont have any contribution besides pushing coc)

>everything that happens in the world has something to do with trump
holy fucking shit, he broke you.

It is. If you listen to the people pushing it.
They're always equivocation their terrible ideas with good words to make them seem okay, but it 's nothing new.

Stallman aside, I really hope this doesn't happen.

The people who are claiming they'll move away from free software because of what Stallman said or did are fucking idiots.

Do they seriously think his views on children/women, whatever they are, have a bearing on free software as a concept? It's still hugely important with regards freedom and privacy.

Why are they so willing to give that up?

name 1

They don't care about the ideas. What they want is power.

> but if the stories about Stallman at MIT are true, he's a shit.
They are not. They are made up.
What we are witnessing here is a textbook character assassination plot.
The important thing to do now is tow note all organizations and persons that are conspiring in this plot and never talk to them again.
Conspirators so far are:
- GNOME
- Software Freedom Conservancy
- Obviously Various blue check mark twitter personalities and news outlets

Mmm. ms torvalds might I say you're looking fine today.

It's not. Diversity has as its end goal MOAR WIMMIN CEOS

By definition, it's not communism. It's a kind of capitalistic negation of identitarian criticisms of capitalism, making it more palletable to idiots.

I really hope they're made up.

Smart itsfoss

Attached: Capture.png (766x484, 40K)

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Yeah, this is right.

Mob mentality is just scary and allows them to pat one another on the back.

It's -- justifiably -- attacking a bad world in the name of one even worse.

vote for eben moglen

Name one that isn't, you slack-jawed parody of a human being.

HEE HEE FUNNEH FROGGY HONK HONK LMAO
BASTE 4 THE WIN

google
your turn, faggot

Perfect, thank you for exemplifying the kind of drooling cockmutant who still thinks republicans have their best interests in mind.

You.

Join the FSF

>still hasn't named a single republican controlled company because he just realized how retarded his claim was

this

Lockheed Martin, you're up. Just because you're a moron, it doesn't mean the world works like a pop-quiz game, you mental destitute.

>implying it's not the case that rms is the worst possible person to hold that position, and anyone else who takes his place is guaranteed to be better for the free software movement

>anyone else who takes his place is guaranteed to be better for the free software movement
Dilate

user, i...
lockheedmartinjobs.com/inclusive-culture-in-the-workplace

your original comment was about republicans capturing leftist workplaces...
clearly you are wrong.
it's okay to admit defeat, you won't find a single left-leaning workplace having a gun-shooting day.
all of corporate America is left-leaning; even the ones you think aren't.
t. defense contractor

also, another left-leaning company: microsoft.

Attached: michael.jpg (1072x1500, 296K)

FSF made clear it doesn’t want people like us anymore.

Who is referred to by "people like us"? Users of the site 4channel?

It didn't.

Did the FSF say anything about this? If they pressured rms to leave, FSF is done for. If rms did it on his own, FSF might still be saved. rms isn't the only one who understand the importance of free software.

His stubbornness created the thing and his stubbornness kept it alive. Without him Free Software would be watered down trash like Open Source. He was the best possible president.

why would anyone want to join an organization where the creator was kicked out for exercising freedom of speech?
why would anyone want to join an organization where the creator was removed for anything other than work-related activities?
no thank you.
canceling my monthly donation.

No comments so far. They only announced that RMS resigned.

Wait until they announce the new president. That will make the whole thing blindingly obvious one way or another.

can we cancel Jow Forums next?

What about Chick-fil-A? I think that is like the only major corporation that is at least not left wing af

Exactly. Of course he's controversial, so is the idea of copyleft, it goes totally against capitalist systems. It was controversial 30 years ago and it is now; it needs a strong advocate. I'm afraid we won't get one and the FSF turns to some meme organization like Mozilla.

chick-fil-a was always right wing.
they were never left wing and then captured.
they made a ridiculous claim and have yet to back it up.

Traditional left and right aren't really applicable any more when one side is trying to enable corporate globalism and the other side is trying to eliminate taxes and privatise everything.

FSF is dead. Somebody back up all their code.

and yet, everyone has a clear understanding of what right wing and left wing mean in modern America.
the fact of the matter is that left wingers are taking over right wing institutions and not the other way around.

>and yet, everyone has a clear understanding of what right wing and left wing mean in modern America.
ah yes, that must be why those words are arbitrarily thrown around and redefined every year just to suit whatever party agenda comes up

When a tech company creates a gig economy while campaigning for lax immigration controls in order to flood the job market and increase the number of consumers, 'left' and 'right' labels become irrelevant.

It's now nationalist vs globalist.

FREETARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH DOCTORS HAVE TAKEN AWAY THEIR BELTS AND SHOELACES

Free software is not populism. Why do people even suggest this?

>the FSF is still here
Not for long.
This was the exact kind of shit Poettering and that clique was attempting to do a while back to destroy the FSF.

Attached: 1560963671324.png (667x936, 966K)

>Now who will protect us from the tranny uprising?
Only your reeducation in a reeducation camp.

You need to look in the mirror

I used to think that because I thought they weren't paying the developers.
I didn't know developers were volunteers.