Stallman wasn't that big of a loss, but the day the cancellers get to Linus, shit will go down

Stallman wasn't that big of a loss, but the day the cancellers get to Linus, shit will go down.

Attached: 1537283687_671772_1537284273_noticia_normal.jpg (980x606, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gcc.gnu.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The thing is Linux is actually smart. He's not mentally sick on either end of the retard spectrum; he's not a tranny CoC sucker or a child rectum inspector.

linus will be fine
he doesn't have time to post not-sjw friendly comments/content because he's too busy hosting linus tech tips and developing the linux kernel

this

Linus is already dead inside.
Goog, M$, Faceberg, and IBM basically employ everyone important in OSS. They all answer to the dangerhairs in HR.
Anyone who is independent is taken out like RMS.

wtf kind of fantasy are you living in?

Gonna repost from another thread

Torvalds is a piece of shit. He falsely pretends his kernel is an "Operating System", effectively taking credit for GNU, KDE, QT, GNOME, GNU, xorg, and literally everything else that ships on an install.
His Linux Foundation gets millions and millions of dollars, and Linus himself gets millions annually just from Linux Foundation.
Linus is a liar and a thief

Attached: linus-small-w.jpg (720x500, 25K)

So let me get this straight... You're posting from your iPhone?

We could, I mean I'm not saying this is a good idea, but we could false flag @sarahmei into going after Linus. She seems dumb and reactionary enough to believe anything at this point. It might destroy her credibility if we can aim the lie right.

Again; not saying this is the right thing to do or anything. Just spitballing here.

Would love to see SJWs try to go after Linus. It would backfire spectacularly.

no you're just upset your fat fuck of lard of an idol got bitch slapped into his rightful position as an unemployed pedo

Look at the linux kernel or any large oss project.

>@google
>@facebook
>@redhat (now IBM)
>@apple
>@microsoft

They got to linus through his daughter. Everyone else they hire and control.
After Linus's leave he came back totally cucked. Old linus was bad for business.

NYPA

Yeah how dare people contribute to the to the kernel while being employed by those evil corporations, they should work on it for free because we're entitled to their labor, fuck their livelihood and fuck capitalism am I right?

What are you talking about? He folded last year.

he already gave up

desu i'd rather they got him, at least he's a cunt. RMS always seemed more like a harmless eccentric.

Last I checked he's still maintaining the one Linux repo that everyone uses

Linus>>>>Stallman

You guys better start thinking of an alternative to the linux kernel.
Million of millions of lines of code that absolutely require cooperation.
You're not gonna get cooperation in the current environment of the west where people are just looking for reasons to cancel eachother.

Yes, let's all switch to one man OSes that barely work and are slow as shit, surely that'll be a net positive to humanity

oberon or oberon bluebottle. would need some development.

Smart and strong
based Linus

>Stallman wasn't that big of a loss

What about gcc?

gcc.gnu.org/

fpbp

Uh bro... they already did

You mean EGCS? The GCC fork that cucked upstream GCC out of existence and forced the FSF to "bless" it as the official version?

> He falsely pretends his kernel is an "Operating System"
Proof or it didn’t happen.

>he's not a tranny CoC sucker
>got CoC'd
lol

TempleOS all the time

Post your setup

They already did. Remember the new Linux CoC or did that get memoryholed already? Ganoo plus Linux has been compromised, people.

You guys forget that Linus himself and Linus' father are communists, at least the more traditional type. His daughter is a SJW.

This. Linus actually resisted for a while but they sent him on that Chinese Communist style reprogramming break earlier this year or late last year and he's been a cuck ever since.

plan9 works great on like 20 architectures and has everything you need except a 'modern browser' which can be used inside its virtual machine from your plan 9 desktop with its x server

I never forgot user, Linus' dad is a commie lawmaker.

>not a tranny CoC sucker
>got CoC’d and forced to take a hiatus

>but the day the cancellers get to Linus
They've already tried, and Linus did a 'mea culpa' and went on vacation.

If he is smart he will do the same dog and pony show the next time they come for him.

would you a torvalds?

Attached: 2008205-large.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Linus doesn't have autism. He might make some flamebait comments but he knows not to say anything that could get him booted.

Is that his daughter? She's cute. Too bad she went full retard.

>Linus himself
Is he? I never got that impression.

fpbp

>then got back and started being based again

it changes nothing, his kernel still got CoC'd

>She's cute
She looks exactly like her mother. If you wanna know how a girl will look in 20-30 years, look at her mother.

So Illumos or Haiku?

>Too bad she went full retard.
Explain? I know nothing about his family.