How do we reconquer Free Software from trannies and dangerhairs?

How do we reconquer Free Software from trannies and dangerhairs?

Attached: 0019BF53-A523-47CA-B3A3-59FFE771A23D.jpg (2272x1704, 551K)

Keep coding, drop the memes to a minimum, and let them slowly realize that they have no idea how to write technical manuals for anything, let alone any actual code.

How do we ensure that our projects never tolerate this bullying mob?

By not being a NEET and getting paid to contribute to BSD or Apache licensed projects by an actual

Move operations to a Muslim country

>looking for corporate money
There goes the neighborhood. That is the sin that led us into our current state.

>neets surprised that they can't match the productivity of actual paid employees

Repeat after me:
>I like to write computer programs
>I am against rage culture, mob mentality and witch hunting
>I support freedom of speech

They may call you a privileged pedophile racist, but you shall not respond: they will burn by their own fire.

Attached: l.png (811x805, 29K)

>being a slave to marketing

That defeats the whole purpose you fucking faggot. Post a single employer that is willing to ignore this mob.

this is cis cope. All the best software engineers nowadays are either trans or pro-LGBT. You Jow Forumstard invalids can't even get a job at Google lmao

is this a group of some kind that believes in your mantra? What's the logo?

I mean, any serious hardware or software company has been working to distance themselves from anything vaguely related to the FSF for decades now.

Begone shill.

we gotta be able to use their own techniques against them right.

I mean it's a mob of retards who attack people based on random statements, there's gotta be a way to turn this beast against itself. . . Or even manipulate them into turning against a useful target.

Sorry, I can't hear you over the clacking of my non-gpl encumbered code farm

could we pull this off Jow Forums? Could we find proponents of this SJW shit, and look through their social media for any problematic things they said and try and turn them mob against them until they break apart in infighting. We're at least as autistic as they are, we must be able to do this right?

>How do we reconquer Free Software from trannies and dangerhairs?
We won't. They won forever and there is nothing we can do to fight back. FOSS is now property of the SJWs forever.

Yes, they were known as The Knights of the Lambda Calculus, or more commonly as the old guard of MIT hackers.

The cyberspace was their creation.

Feel free to do that work yourself, Autist.

How is IT in Muslim countries? I bet they don’t tolerate women or trannies.

Please God let this happen.

Host them yourself. If you weren't able to figure that out on your own already, then you weren't the people I was telling to keep coding.

Don't bother. FOSS is dead forever and the only thing you will ever be allowed to use is what (((they))) approve. SJWs are Godlike beings who will never die.

FOSS IS DEAD, LONG LIVE BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!

Not by giving it to pedo Jews.

but why the Lisp logo when Haskell is objectively superior?

Delete any kind of wireless internet access.
That alone will keep 90% of retards out of the internet and they won't be able to ever voice """their""" worthless opinions.
No more instant gratification and attention whoring anywhere.
Being able to instantly exchange information with thousands of humans at once was a great mistake.

Should've thunk about it before you took sweet money from corporate cucks.
Now you don't own it.