Why aren't you training for strength for the upcoming war?

Why aren't you training for strength for the upcoming war?

Attached: IMG_20181217_195531.jpg (540x456, 45K)

>upcoming war
/pol is christian board, you don't need many muscles to turn the other cheek.

IRA style training. I drink a few pints and stumble towards my AR.

My body has been permanently disfigured by circumcision. I'm basically a handicap. You will need to by my tendies and die in wars for me now, as I am for all practical purposes a Jew now.

Another basement-dwelling LARPer.
Go join the fucking infantry and you'll see the most important thing is cardio and stamina.
25% bodyfat bloatlord who can deadlift 1000lbs will be the first to fall out.

Get back to Jow Forums faggot.

Physical strength is practically useless in modern war. As long as you're strong enough to carry your backpack and equipment you'll be good.

Because bitches like big arms and pecs

t. 345 bench but only 315 squat

you do know that scooters aren't allowed in ww3 no?

Attached: 1498748802731.gif (404x416, 204K)

I'm getting strong as fuck myself, while building a steel reinforced cinder block bug out cabin innawoods.
I'm including a soundproof rape dungeon too!

Attached: Bugout.jpg (1719x957, 1.24M)

You should train strength but you are fucking dumb to not train in MMA as well.

So many powerlifters lift for the illusion of physical intimidation and the thought they are better at being tough but dont learn martial arts.

Get a reals mans job. Become an iron worker. Get paid to get strong.

Do calisthentics twice a day 5 days a week

Because muscles really are going to stop bullets.

You do realize that you just completely contradicted yourself, right?

manlet

So you think wamen would make excellent modern infantry?

Wrong bucko, 6’1”, ripped, hairy, and aryan as fug

I am

Do weights. Calisthenics only go so far.

I see no trees or clouds in the sky. This is most likely a desert. Your full of shit.

i'm waiting until january 31 to renew my membership, that way i will reduce my exposure to NYRfags

Attached: 15542285_1521628064515601_7466580443159520024_n.jpg (849x959, 126K)

I am

>not being at least 6'3"
well you are above 6 so thats something i guess

Alright post pics then

What martial arts do you know?

Lol I guess that's why marsoc and raiders are all exactly that. The military is an extension of the IDF at this point. Cardio is what lanklets and women do. CrossFit style training is better as the ability to push yourself mentally and physically is more important than being a Kenyan marathon runner. You figure this out doing litter Carry drills in M.O.P. 4 . The military is a team where different people have different stengths and weaknesses. What separates the men from the boys is the ability to use what you have improvise adapt and overcome.

I am.

I've bulked up considerably over the past two years.

Attached: zkFLVWvJ.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Ofc I am. I couldn't be worthy of my waifu if I didn't deadlift and squat regularly.

Strength and stamina need to go hand in hand go speed marching with a 20 30kg backpack 3 km with 1 minute intervals. it will make a Russian out of you

Best runner in yokota who broke all PT records deadlifts around 850. The fuck doesn't even do cardio. Just lifts heavy and very small resting times.

>i'm waiting
you're never going to make it

But I am, user.

When I'm running miles on the treadmill, I imagine I'm running alongside The Wall as Border Patrol (because we're building that wall) toward gunfire to assist my countrymen in a firefight.

I got Jow Forums for Trump.

Attached: 1543540451474.jpg (2048x1324, 243K)

I go to the gym every 2 days

No because they lack the mental strength.

Because stamina usually trumps brute strength, dumbass.

Attached: 18756724538.jpg (474x492, 25K)

Because I’m 30 already

Good luck zoomer.

Trigger only has 3lb of pull weight

its never too late to start you fat faggot.

I was ripped and fit before I got blackpilled
I was part of some trendy gym full of vain thots and buff nigs
Gradually I began to have disdain for their constant selfie Taking and faggot culture
unfortunately I sunk into the void and am now a lard ass
It's amazing how fat you can become in 2 years

Ah yes you use psychological strength to carry a backpack

Sure when you're dealing with pro athletes. I'm not saying don't become proficient in hand to hand that suits your capabilities. As a zogbot just simply being stronger than my trainers put me in the same League as them training for my level two combatives cert. Your brain is stuck in the either or mind set.

>civil war
>training for strength
its like you dont even understand pot shots and hiding. aint gonna win with a forward charge

>a german mocking anyone about WW3

Where the first two world wars not good enough of an ass kicking for you?

Physical fitness is part of a conservative lifestyle

goal body

Attached: 49204736_1325581637578753_9144578800225353728_n.jpg (720x715, 41K)

The guy is right you nigger. Spec ops are not meathead SWOLE bois for a reason. Soldiers need to be strong, but stamina comes first. Your muscles are only going to get in the way after marching 30 miles then possibly having to fight. The last thing you need is a big ass body devouring energy.

strength is good but endurance and cardio are more useful in warfare
>but cardio ruins muh gains
okay enjoy running out of breath after running for five minutes then

I’m waiting to reduce my exposure of nyr fags because I’m already exposed to myself enough

I already was in shape, I’m not in bad shape compared to other 30 year olds but wat is a young man’s game

I am, but not for war. I'm just trying to achieve this mode

Attached: 1_xT84GXDckqQU5kpzoYDF7g.jpg (1200x630, 208K)

The most important step is mental preparation. Can you handle the brutal circumstances of war and the fear? Why do you think military basic is all about stressing recruits out?

getting buff as fuck does nothing for you. Calisthenics are superior to weight lifting.

How about making a vegetable garden and doing everything by hand? You get strong and in shape. You develop blisters and calluses. You get used to sweating outside in the sun. You understand how plants grow and what is needed. You develop a pride in yourself. You develop a work ethic. You develop confidence in self sufficiency.

Because I’m not a fucking idiot, who actually WANTS to fight in a war?

Attached: B12D16C2-7D4C-41EB-9D6B-64166C34A7E7.jpg (480x480, 42K)

At 30 you should be in EXCELLENT shape

but i am
im working out for half hour every morning to start my day.
wife and i are doing a 30 day straight sex challenge. trying to be athletic about it.and
my 15 minute breaks at work i spend briskly walking.
i also pick up my kids and actively play
unfortunately my job is sedentary so im motivated to keep moving whenever i can. i still have to recover from post car accident weight gain without reinjuring.

Spetznaz guys are all 1.70m manlets conditioned for extreme endurance. Only more muscular guys are the ones who carry machine guns but they are seldom deployed.

i'm worging out at home in the meantime so i'll make it before summer comes, OK?

She has tanned so much her skin is rekt. Jesus Christ she literally has maybe a year or two before she looks like she's 50. Hope it was worth it.

Because I have this

Attached: 11.jpg (1669x776, 366K)

ok fren we're all gunna make it :)

>Why aren't you training for strength for the upcoming war?
Because I'm training for size and aesthetics to cuck you

>I deadlift 900 lbs, now I'm surely ready for modern com-*gets shot*

LMAOing @ at all the insecure gymlets in this thread.

Attached: the_mountain.jpg (650x381, 73K)

What war would that be, OP?

>wife and i are doing a 30 day straight sex challenge

Attached: 1498143883961.png (595x584, 352K)

>25-30% bodyfat
>no muscle definition
>looks like your typical overweight american
Gross. Who cares how much weight you can push if you're fat and gross looking. That's not healthy.

Turning the other cheek was an insult at the time of the saying.

The one where society degrades to tge point of collapse and completes another cycle, which is literally inevitable, the only question for how long will it be able to be stalled for

>Get a reals mans job. Become an iron worker

Lol. He isn't ready for that level of coke.

strenght training wont help when a scoped 308 puts you down.

They lose mass in country, but they pack it on pre deployment. Believe what you want it doesn't matter to me. I only have three years experience being stationed at fort Irwin playing opfor for predeployment training. Maybe you squids have it different. I mostly delt with rangers and SF with a few Marines sprinkled here and there. Dead ass though if you follow any marsoc/raiders channels they are meatheads.

>tfw he thinks the entire iron industry hasn't been outsourced to China

Things that heavy/serious weighifting does;
>bigger chances of surviving various forms of cancer
>lower risk of dementia, alzheimer, diabetes
>eliminates the risk of osteophorosis
>improves memory
>helps with depression
>cheaper than any shrink/therapy because you can sweat away your rage
>increases average lifespan 3-7 years

Given that you lift through your entire lifetime. I aim to be like Jack LaLaine, be agile, fit and live without any help long after people of my age become drooling farts shitting in diapers.

Attached: PicsArt_10-27-10.24.52.jpg (1536x2048, 673K)

Attached: 9872364876234.jpg (3000x3527, 2.51M)

Stop skipping fuckin leg day you fuckin degenerate I didnt even know numbers like that were possible.

Strength isn't gonna matter at all when you get shot by some scavenger/raider

Such a horrible argument. Yes people die in combat.

>Why even get out of bed if you could be hit by a bus?

>Because I’m 30 already
pathetic
this namefag is 100% correct

Attached: GZCLP.png (800x3700, 1.32M)

Christians have always been persecuted and insulted, because God is our strength and refuge.

Turn the other cheek.

>Why aren't you training for strength
I am. bodybuilding is crypto faggotry.

Lift
Run
Box
Wrestle (or Judo)
Shoot

I tried to lift yesterday, but I ended up sharting.

This is a construction site in the middle east. Looks like it's from syria, iraq or lebanon.
>t. civil engineer
Hello Ahmed, why are you hiding your flag?

Attached: 1540570213437.jpg (258x360, 55K)

you'll need to be fast and agile if any war is on the horizon.
yet we all know the us will continue to use their numbers over quality game.
you cuntcucks should know this.

Unironically this. Easy to maintain (training and food wise) while balancing cardio, strength and dexterity.

What did it mean?
t. brainlet

just because you submit your wives to the bulls doesnt mean everyone else does, sven

Allah approves synthol I guess.

Attached: this_syrian_mercenary_is_another_victim_of_synthol_640_07.jpg.cf.jpg (399x533, 33K)

So when you're not doing the challenge you have gay sex with your wife?

Allah only approves of castrol 10w-30. Anything else is punishable by death.

Attached: Muslim pepe.jpg (225x225, 20K)

Im training my body in a good shape and weight, beside that im training my fighting skills and getting better at oriëntation.

Wont matter if you get your head blown off OP

Fuck off kike
Those who ate not contrite in their sin get neither or nor God's forgiveness.
If the enemies of God threaten His kingdom then they deserve His fury. As we are His vessels when we're take upon us the Holy Spirit through acceptance of Christ, we become part of the Sword that Christ brought into this world.
We are the only ones who can impose the fury of God upon the wicked. Read some theology before you spout wisdom as platitude.

Attached: 1545451401152.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Someone had explosive diarrhea on her chest.

endurance is what wins wars. what, are you gonna grapple when shots are being fired?

Fucking phone.
Those who are not contrite get neither our nor God's forgiveness.

It also wouldn't hurt if Nasrallah got ripped.