7 minutes ago

>foxnews.com/technology/mit-computer-scientist-free-software-found-dead-in-office-in-apparent-suicide-officials/
>7 minutes ago
Holy fucking shit F you beautiful autist.
When Twitter literally kills someone

Attached: NicoBZH_-_Richard_Stallman_(by-sa)_(9).jpg (1688x2535, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/technology/mit-computer-scientist-free-software-found-dead-in-office-in-apparent-suicide-officials/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>foxnews.com/technology/mit-computer-scientist-free-software-found-dead-in-office-in-apparent-suicide-officials/

404 you fucking arsehole. Get off my

It's sad, because the normies may just kill RMS yet.

Works on my machine

F
We've truly reached the end of an era.

Attached: stallman.jpg (1366x768, 1010K)

Based, may his soul enjoy heavens pedo island with Minsky and Epstein

Attached: qualitybait.jpg (1597x1597, 100K)

what a meme he is not ded

Shit you got me.

I actually felt horrified.

shine on you crazy diamond

I would legit grieve his death if he actually did this. I've read his book and listened to his speeches over the years. He doesn't deserve this hallow end. Thankfully, as usual, op is a fag/g/ot.

404 you literal meme

If only

Attached: four oh four.png (612x193, 21K)

why do people like this fucking retard
I thought Jow Forums was supposed to be alt-right

If anything it’s just edgy. People just want to rip everyone else up to make themselves feel good.

>alt-right
Does that even exist? Or was it a meme created by Hillary Clinton?

Politically, Richard Stallman is an idiot, but when it comes to software, I really like him.

>Jow Forums was supposed to be alt-right
But this is 4channel, you tourist

Also, I'd say, Jow Forums has always been ~60% left wing, ~30% right wing and ~10% """""alt-right""""" nazi faggots who are just incredibly loud when it comes to politics.

he's a software communist, software is his politics

>Also, I'd say, Jow Forums has always been ~60% left wing, ~30% right wing and ~10% """""alt-right""""" nazi faggots who are just incredibly loud when it comes to politics.
you say that but then look at any thread where women are concerned and tell me its 60% left wing

I mean his opinion on politics that he publishes on his blog, they are all shit.

Jow Forums is 90% far right if you haven't noticed, where the fuck have you been

political views in actuality usually don't fall neatly into american stereotypes of left and right
you would know this if you were smart

>Jow Forums is alt-right
newfag pls go

>being this new

and if you were observant you would notice that this board is entirely Americans and their dumbass political opinions

>being this old
fuck off tranny

Don't be a retard

>anti white mutt making shit up
Why do you leftypol trannies think Jow Forums is your anti white safespace?

Attached: PHP toll paid.png (691x855, 635K)

Jow Forums was always anarchist and libertarian playground until the g*mergate and le_donald crowds came in.

No one fucking cared about politics on Jow Forums back then even.

>tranny pretending Jow Forums was his feminist, leftists safespace prior to GG
>mentally ill leftypol tranny is still crying about GG
Why do you leftypol trannies want an anti white safespace?

Ruining a php conference is a net positive no matter how you spin it

kek

Attached: die-partei-wahlplakat.jpg (1600x765, 252K)

son of a bitch, I almost had a heart attack

Anarchist and libertarian is left and tranny now? Top kek. I honestly prefer magapedes over sjws but the ideal would be to have both gone.

F

>Fox News

>gaymergate crowd came in
Gamergate crowd were filled with faggots who were here. 2016 election ruined everything