THIS KILLS THE LCDFAGS

youtube.com/watch?v=V8BVTHxc4LM

THIS KILLS THE LCDFAGS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cyHmBMI3zC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's irrelevant, because CRTs are dead and aren't coming back. They're also using basically the best CRT monitor ever made for their testing. Most of them were far inferior to that. It's also pretty much impossible to purchase one of those Trinitons even used, because autists snapped them all up a long time ago and will never sell them.

LCD won. Get over it.

You 'll get an amazing dose of radiation as well

Attached: IMG_5384s.jpg (200x150, 13K)

Great, I love heavy, small monitors that take up a lot of desk space. I also love that hum that most CRTs give off. It never gets annoying.

The only real advantage you can give those ancient pieces of shit are there lower input latency, but modern display stacks are optimised towards LCDs and largely negate that.

This. I can tell by looking at the image that its the only CRT that came with HDMI. Presuming you don't have that TV (and congrats if you do - genuinely), there's no competition when comparing S-Video to HDMI.

Haha YES!
So amazing on this 19" 4:3 display with a 1600x1200 resolution at 80Hz!
So fucking amazing compared to my 34" 1600p, 120Hz, dynamic blacklight zone IPS with 1ms G2G 21:9 ultrawide.

Seriously, people like you give a bad rep to CRTs. I probably own more and use CRTs more than most people on this board but thinking they are useful for modern content is stupid, stick to content they work the best with. (amw)

Attached: 1536681569413.jpg (839x1023, 189K)

>I also love that hum that most CRTs give off. It never gets annoying.
They don't hum. You're confusing them with CRT TVs.

>The only real advantage you can give those ancient pieces of shit are there lower input latency
Not really, a 240Hz flatpanel is going to kill a CRT in terms of input latency.

How about you back up your claims, zoomer friend?

Attached: file.png (590x394, 147K)

>They don't hum. You're confusing them with CRT TVs.
When I was in high school (this would've been about 8 years ago), some of the computer rooms they had were still using laughably ancient equipment for the time.
There was a row of CRTs, and several of them produced a very high pitched sound which pissed me off massively. I had to go around and turn off all of the CRTs that people weren't using.

I sell my Trinnies, I've just hoarded them over the years since they are still useful for old content. I only keep the once I personally like and I got more than enough to last till I die for personal use.
If you want a 19" or 21" Sony Trinitron that can do 2048x1536 at 86 Hz for example, I could sell you one for 30 Euros. Sold one recently for 25 even.

>not developing a swarthy tan in the comfort of your office chair while at your monitor

pathetic really

>muh gayemz
Back to /v/

Okay, after watching the video properly, I can say that's some huge ass circlejerk and bias, and this is coming from a huge CRT fanboy.
I've owned three FW900's myself, they aren't magic. They were great monitors to have 12 years ago, but not anymore, they aren't even good as far as CRTs go.

The narrators in that video banish and bash on modern features without any reason, good modern panels don't have problems they try to claim they do. I'm extremely disappointed in DF, since they have had some good stuff previously.

We aren't talking about games, but hardware.
If you want to talk about game developers, marketing, stories or specific games (not languages or software related to games or hardware they run on), you go on /v/, /vr/ or /vg/.

Keep boards clean, this is appropriate content for Jow Forums.

>boomers mad at modern tech
lmao

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 908K)

>emits tinnitus sounds
>distorts colours if you wipe a magnet over the screen
>THICC
>higher power usage
CRT is trash

I really wanted one of those robo dogs as a kid.

It's a sony fw900, it has bnc connectors, not hdmi, it was released in 2003.

zoomer

Im literally writing this post on a CRT monitor

Where in europe do you live? I might be interested.

RTX performance so bad we are going back to CRT resolutions

Attached: 1519227280089.jpg (384x332, 24K)

LMAO

Attached: 1562347870764.jpg (700x700, 99K)

Attached: 1493941404133.jpg (400x242, 23K)

I remember CRTs and they were shit
>Black levels? Sorry we got greenish gray levels instead
>Scan flickering
>Image is curved
>Impossible to perfectly allign red green and blue
>FUCKING SMALL
>Low pixel density and clearly visible pitch
>4k doesn't even exist

Fuck you nigger, crts belong in trash and you belong in an autismal house.

Oh yes and they also FUCKING WHINE.

A constant omnipresent high pitch whine.

that's what I meant by tinnitus sound

I honestly couldn't stand the phosphor trailing and was glad to leave that technology behind. What good is a nice image if the white parts of it are bleeding across the rest with motion?

>le smart stickman guy
Go back.

Attached: Jim laugh.jpg (419x393, 42K)

This. The rope for crt

You can tell how shit the black levels and contrast are even from that image.

Just turn off the lamp bro, pull the curtains.

Don't forget the color bleed as they get older and the magnetic weakening from being degaussed hundreds of times.

>Contrast is so good that the camera is unable to capture it

The FW900 was never considered a good picture tube, just a widescreen one, at a time when it wasn't common.

>crts are dead
>cancer at an even more alarming rate
user, I...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-19-12-35-26(1).png (1440x1367, 863K)

Blacks in a crt are so shit they look like tn or va panels. Only reason your want a fucking crt is for old does games or emulators for scanlines.

Get an ips panel for literally everything else. 144hz is a meme. 75hz ips is way better.

poorfag

youtu.be/cyHmBMI3zC0

>34" 1600p, 120Hz, dynamic blacklight zone IPS with 1ms G2G 21:9 ultrawide.
you sound like you have a serious case of the cumbrain.