Now what?

Now what?

Attached: 22284.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

postmeritocracy.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's simple. We kill all niggers, kikes and trannies.

Based.

Why not just kill everyone? As long as there are more than 1 people, conflict is going to arise. Fuck this whole world.

new FSF president

>t. seething tranny
Your disgustingly ugly and nobody will ever be happy with you around.

Business as usual.

Attached: 2382-tux-borg.png (500x375, 75K)

Crashing the plane

Become a part of 45%

Attached: 1559712131665.jpg (999x909, 151K)

Fuck your unhealed wound instead.

Fuck off nigger

Why are you attacking me? I am not defending any of this SJW bullshit or anything related to it nor could I care less about it anyway. I'm just saying that the world would be better place if every human was dead. Stop seeing shit that isn't there.

Nowe we watch the world burn

Attached: 1.jfif.jpg (300x168, 11K)

People cooperated together for thousands of years. Wars, conflict and damage to the environment only arise once the beliefs of humans being higher than any other living or dead beings, including other humans, formed and solidified as -artificial- core beliefs. Specifically, in the development of currency plus the semitic religions related to the current kike god.
The first caused 95% of the population to turn into meat golems, living only by the artificial instinct of getting more money/power for the sake of it. The second should be self explanatory: a chosen tribe undermining any host nation, then (d?)evolving unto christianity with their very commie ideas of "we're the same but better than you", and finally the cancer that's islam. The three are incompatible with any other belief, due to taking roots into judaism's monotheistic belief some time ago.
These three tumors turning global now make basically impossible to get rid of the money/power addiction most humans have today.
Niggers and trannies existing is just the aftermath of enabling kikes, their shitty religions, and the money/power addiction the leaders of each proper country in the world has today.

thanks op, i had forgotten about this dude, now I'm mad again.

I would ravage that boipussy until he gets pregnant.

Attached: 1427354569592.jpg (911x540, 70K)

why anger though? you have to dig deep down and ask yourself why you have a hatred towards such people and overcome it yourself.

it's up to other people what decisions they make, and how they publicise it every FUCKING DAY ON THE NEWS AND CRY AND WHINE AND BITCH.

fuck sjw's

With no survivors

When a lunatic like this comes up to you and claim he's a she, why do you accept it? What do you fear? You know he's lying.

>why anger though?
His CoC is way more nefarious than RMS ever was.
Promoting ethnomasochism and racism against cis white males is NOT ok.
I believe meritocracy is a better filter for code quality and for me this is the number 1 top priority.
I don't care about your feelings, produce good code if you want to be respected.

> meritocracy

postmeritocracy.org/

I disagree with this dictatorship chart.