Put him in the sticky

can we have the real creator of the Linux operating system in the sticky now?

Attached: Linus-Torvalds-2012.jpg (1075x1600, 387K)

PIc not related

Attached: 4222194987662.png (1260x854, 629K)

Now Stallman has self immolated I would prefer just a Tux pic personally. It's harder for the witch hunters to burn a penguin at the stake than a human being.

Attached: tux.jpg (720x405, 16K)

I hate "people" like this. Part of being an adult is learning to work for and with difficult people. If your skin isn't thick enough then find another project.

Hey man, it's not nice to talk like that. You aren't promoting the golden rule, how would you feel if someone insulted you like this by suggesting you weren't a real person? Don't do that.

Fuck you nigger

Part of being an adult is learned to work for and with difficult people. If your skin isn't thick enough then find another chinese scat fetish forum.

linux is a kernel, retard

They’re not real people, they’re NPCs. Grow the fuck up and you might be recognized as human.

tell that to your boy buggering friends who still take you seriously

Word. The actual creator of the Linux Operating System does not get the credit nor respect that he deserves, that he earned.

>You don't understand, I just NEED to call someone a tranny on the Linux Kernel bug forums

forgot pic

Attached: linux.png (900x900, 161K)

no. penguins are already in danger due to global warming, you really dont want to kill them too.
remember, whoever we love, they die

Damn Linus is looking good. w2c sweater?

dilate tranny

>d-dilate tranny, you don't understand my struggle, I just wanted to call someine a nigger and now apparently that's "inappropriate behavior" for the Linux Kernel support forums

Not him, but I would put aside my feelings to determine if he had a valid point.

dilate tranny nigger. you will never be man.
The rule itself is vauge. If you dont want to be offended you shouldn't be on internet. Using word fuck itself is probably offensive on that coc

the reason we have coc's is specifically to get rid of people like you who mindlessly repeat Jow Forums memes and see it as your job to attempt to offend people on the internet for no reason

that's because one should have basic human decency when working with strangers. Also, when would you need to say "fuck" on in a kernel project?

when im frustrated when some tranny nigger submits a PR saying they want to remove word 'slave' from a program 20 times in a row

My guy I haven't even SEEN anything like this. Have you even worked on ANY big project?

yes, your mom

Agreed. Maybe just a picture of Tux would be cool

Attached: 53825591-E0E8-4CBA-9A1A-F8AFA5639975.png (1200x1414, 259K)

no, terry should be the main sticky, linus, the other one, can go under him

This

Attached: 57454745.jpg (862x1000, 66K)

Nagoor babu is better than any of above suggestions. Are you dur/g/asoft yet?

Attached: 1568285237988.jpg (450x399, 140K)

No, it's gotta be Theo.

Attached: DYpyRCW0AEwGBF.jpg (900x675, 143K)

looks so typically finnish in this pic lol

finnish peasant xD

No, Linus is a stuck up cunt, fuck him.

based, stick the penguin

I always wanted him in the sticky but nigger mods put the retard who spergs out about fucking kids and the name of distributions

YES!
Someone make a proper sticky image like

Not this image though. The normal penguin logo

this one