/ptg/ - private tracker general

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- IRC irc://irc.sageru.org/ptg

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

previous

Attached: 74c1e9ace946e8a3985cca60c5d68db8.jpg (1600x1920, 529K)

dead general

how's the updated pyramid coming along anons

Attached: curious_.png (640x360, 164K)

literally just screenshot the page and post it here

we got kinda off track
if someone is in tps and could that that'd be great

Retard.

FUCK jannies fuck niggers

>tfw you have completed the gauntlet and you feel superior to all the neons in this thread

Attached: cabal_gauntlet.png (1000x743, 1M)

I don't understand the point of private trackers
You want to share data but at the same time you need elitist, arbitrary rules in order to allow people to download what you wanted to share in the first place.
It's like a mental illness, some sort of virus that makes you unable to share things because other people "don't deserve it".

Yes, "seeding back" is a very arbitrary and draconian rule.
Very sad.

Torrenting is based on "paying it forward." If each person were to seed what they snatch to a 1:1 ratio, no torrent would ever die. Content would remain available for everybody.
There is no way to get this across to people on public trackers, so they treat it as a DDL. "FREE DOWNLOAD!" with no concept of leaving their client open for it to upload to the next person. This puts a greater and greater load on the few good seeders. They don't have the bandwidth or storage to seed everything so torrents die.

Private trackers can enforce "pay it forward", which is why they have better retention and better speeds than public. A hit and run leech has upload bandwidth and storage that's sitting there unused, and private trackers require it to be put into service by disallowing hit and runs.

You can't force people to seed.

A private tracker can ban them when they don't.

private trackers should have better economic levers than fascist brutality.

They have ratio watch. Too low a ratio and all download is restricted. You can only seed and upload. This shows clearly what the good, left-wing behavior is against the selfish, right-wing behavior that put you there.

This is why I use private indexers like OMG. No seeding and I get a lot of the content that you get from HDBits.

Does myspleen have "=JUDGECAL'S= High Weirdness"?

Fuck off kike, Mussolini did nothing wrong

Yep

nope

If you want to pay to pirate, that's up to you.
P2P filesharing uses bandwidth that's already paid for and simply isn't going to use. Comcast charges me the same whether I use 10MB upload or 10TB (I have no upload cap). So I am completely free to upload terabytes, as are others. So we can download the content from each other for free since we've made it available.

Ratio ain't exactly hard. Just snatch a few low seed torrents to start farming along with seeding back what you snatch and you're set on most trackers.
If this is too difficult for you then you can pay for someone to seed it to you. I prefer the free approach.

Where are u pyramidanon

>no hdb

did they draw this one with crayons?

why people hate ipt ?

"crayon" style seems popular now?
HDB is a meme unless you download remuxes/full BDs.

Attached: .jpg (715x1024, 84K)

Why do """people""" keep asking?

>unless you download remuxes
I do, desu

another day another 0mb upload on red

Attached: yande.re 525208 li_you-ryon minai_karte nurse thighhighs virtual_shinryousho wet wet_clothes.jpg (1920x2716, 2.03M)

How do I earn yen on AB? There is a script that claims to earn yen for downloading small sized torrent but does it even work?

>How do I earn yen on AB?
Read the formula.
> but does it even work?
They nerfed small torrents BP a long time ago.
So, not really.
Again, read the formula.
:)

its owned by a muslim millionaire

which dumbass keeps giving HDB staff ProRes sources when HDB encoders are so trash?

what did you snatch with your tokens, /ptg/?

shoegaze

Attached: jigglyperf.png (1200x675, 756K)

I found a 500GB freelech torrent when I was starting. It took weeks to download, but I get tons of yens from it.

Bump

can i browse red with vpn?

not like you can do better

>what is ZQ

Yes. Enable the 2FA

Anyone giving away invites for 32P?

Wow I just noticed what the OP said
Has it always been BS?

I'm here what's up?

yes!

oh wow ptp having problems again what a fucking surprise

How is the private tracker you're running doing?

fuck off 312cuck

Thought so.

to HELL with ptp

God fucking dammit
Every time I want to download a movie

We still have to do this list mate

Sweet.
][email protected]

Just join TPS.

>Sweet.
>[spoiler][email protected][/spoiler]
>Sweet.
>][email protected]
Which one

>]

It's nothing more than a giant circlejerk

Look I'm kinda retarded, just woke up from a nap.
It's that email. Tried putting it in spoiler but I'm fucking tired shitless.
No ] though.

And this thread is better how?

>wah

just download ur movies ahead of time. if it's uploading, no one wants to download ur garbage guaranteed

>ptp dogshit tracker btfo again
>15 hit and runs
thanks 312

What's torminator?

it's just a forum sharing site (links to file hosting servers) for gog, they do steam too but idk, stick with cs.rin for that. both public, but require to be registered to see links.

>torminator
wich is the link?

not hard to do better than dumbasses who test maybe three settings for their encodes and barely ever filter shit

I don't have time right now. I'll put together what we have tomorrow and then we'll have to see where we get the rest from

torrminatorr not torminator

ZQ is an HDB group, keep up

im not really sure if i want to share so i put them on those

email ptpinvo @ gmail.com if you want to buy an invite to PTP or Redacted

why fuck up those instead of just making torrents of them?

>ptp
>retarded
>buy
jej
why don't you try offering invites to sites actually hard to get into, you silly neon?

Like what??

ORPH is practically closed off and in very high demand.

so what do you all think about torrentday? does it trigger people as much as iptorrents

Another day another 60gb upload on public trackers.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (299x168, 4K)

Try Soulseek

List the private trackers who worth it.

Not really a tracker but can anyone explain what's going on with aaaaarg?

TOPKEK
Literally a dead tracker

Based pixellised Chad.

Cope harder redtard.

based

Attached: 1540338283640.gif (840x488, 511K)

One upload every 10 minutes lmfao

Quality > Quantity
Enjoy your pajeet ridden shit tier tracker flooded by band camp garbage no one wants.

It's ok for a backup or entry-level.

get like a tb every day and only public thing i use is /t/

how long does bib recruiter take?

i like it because its not a hard economy tracker (means i can use autodl and not worry about ratios) and they have lots of scene releases of things that i want. im on other trackers too but its not guaranteed that the same stuff gets posted on them by the community.

months

It's not the easiest site for ratio if you don't have the connection to race. If you seed 15 torrents you do get 250GB worth of free upload every 139 days, which is enough to completely cover somewhat light use or help fill in, but it's not as easy as PTP.

i got my first 10tb of upload on my 10mbps home connection there so it feels quite easy to me. tho i like to collect stuff so i often have over 1000 torrents seeding because why remove them from the seedlist if i still have the files.. also just noticed that i still have a blutopia account.. had completely forgot that thing.

>invo

lowtide, dream rimmy

i think i have the blutopia account because a long time ago it was memed in these threads.. had others too but they got closed for inactivity.

>tfw absolutely no real use for private trackers I just collect because I can

you're sadder than an account seller. at least they make bank.

really? didnt most normalfags move to stream sites and i believe that the few that didnt could get to the trackers without buying invites.

no. this place is full of people who want an account and streamfags are sick of their sites going down all the time.