IPhone 11 Reviews are out: Spoiler: Jow Forums was wrong yet again

>Jow Forums tells me iPhone 11 will be shit
>review embargo lifts a few hours ago
>every review says Apple has exceeded themselves with the iPhone 11

youtube.com/watch?v=X-EIkF5GF7k

Why can't Jow Forums just be honest and say they would totally use an iPhone 11 if they could flash Android 10 on it?

Hell, some of you would even keep iOS13 on it because you secretly like iOS.

I mean seriously. Why lie?

Attached: iphone11.jpg (824x720, 241K)

If it doesnt have a headphone jack, its shit

I'll wait for next years iphone. iphone 11 isnt innovative.

In fact the only reason I keep using iphone is that a stolen iphone is a paperweight.

no idea why android hasn't matched this security feature.

This bait is seriously bad

>paid shills are right guys
>no way it can be any other ways
>I mean seriously. Why lie?
Right back at you. Don't have the strength of character to admit you're just blatantly advertising this shit channel and a fucking 800 DOLLAR PHONE WITHOUT A 1080P SCREEN?

The notch still look ugly as fuck and it's probably on purpose.
Apple is planning to have record sales on the iphone 12/13 by removing it.

>will the charger be sold separatlely for $999?
if no, I'm not buying it

i'll keep my $150 chink phone that does everything i need thank you

>a stolen iphone is a paperweight.

Attached: 1d7bsn.jpg (606x456, 51K)

>buying an iPhone

Attached: 745.png (327x316, 211K)

>this old manjaw thot

Why is that every other phone can think of a new design every year but Apple does the same design every year.

Because they aren’t worth stealing.

>THREE fucking cameras
>Still lacking a headphone jack
The absolute state

Attached: output.webm (824x720, 25K)

This is the second iteration of the current design, other brands have already started copying the design as well

They're paid reviews dumbass

When notebookcheck does a thorough hardware review you can say what you will... Maybe they did already

Anyway, bionic throttled in minutes, meaning it was never the quickest SoC at all.

lol the paid shills say its good so it must be good
why lie? being this retarded...

Pass.

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-Note10-Plus-1563897888-0-0~01.png (1219x1200, 684K)

>black dot on the screen
Pass.

Attached: 1568732879819.png (966x435, 420K)

I am not paying for 3 failure-point cameras, no headphone jack, and 720p in 2019. Run and tell your masters, shill.

@72786200
enjoy your fucking ban, degenerate

>I am not paying for 3 failure-point cameras, no headphone jack, and 720p in 2019. Run and tell your masters, shill.
This is by far the worst offender yet, the second one being the XR. How much of a sociopath do you have to be to come up with these things and this amount of pure unadulterated greed? How much money is enough for these "people" at Apple?

Yes, get your nails pink and buy one OP.

>he intentionally zooms in and cuts out a chunk of there video

>HAHA JUST NEVER ZOOM IN BRO OR WATCH ANYTHING FULLSCREEN
Are you even fucking listening to yourself?
And this shit also lacks a headphone jack...
Not to mention that you lose like half an inch of your screen real estate if you decide to hide the dot, but with a screen protector on - it's pointless.

Not gonna lie, iJustine being aware of what her fans think of her getting overly excited and correcting her excitement is kinda cute.

>They're paid reviews dumbass
cope

Attached: 1567979757712.jpg (900x900, 109K)

She once said she knows people call her an iSheep and then she said, "well whatever, bahhhhhhhh."

Reviews by people who didn't pay for the device go into the trash. Of course the new iphone is pretty decent for a free phone.

based and notepilled

I can't think of a more impartial judge of a product than someone that literally has an i in front of their name and profile picture is them with an iphone

Attached: itoddlers.jpg (750x562, 64K)

Use more lingo dipshit

mad af

Because all the Satania-posters are butthurt poorfags and/or pajeets who love taking Google cock in their ass. Apple will forever keep BTFO'ing Jow Forums and making them seethe in butthurt.

I'm here for the hardware

But keep spouting your hot tempered chan slang like I'm 'triggered'

I mean really? That's all you've got?

Can you really blame them if you had a group of people so brain dead that they shell out $1100 for phone yearly and actually LINE UP to buy it?

Attached: itoddlers btfo3.gif (500x491, 355K)

I don't why the fuck I bothered going through all of that just to have to screencap because of some wackass image linking.

The Bionic throttles. This isn't going to be any different.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-17-12-44-22.png (480x854, 110K)

Inb4 'he uses android'

I use whatever is at hand. It's a fucking $50 phone off the shelf kiss my ass.

>iphone

Attached: 1544576500517.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

are you telling me, that youtuber with fucking i in their name is the most objective review out there?

this picture looks retarded, but in defense of tech journos for once, almost everybody was taking this picture to write an article saying "what the fuck are these retards doing, this fucking stand costs 1000 dollars, can you believe this shit"

>screen protector

Attached: nat.jpg (805x669, 43K)

based

Attached: don't ask questions.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

based

Attached: C72B8A62-D102-4236-B323-1441912C278D.png (779x900, 907K)

>sour grapes
cope, poorfag

Attached: classy.jpg (1200x1200, 111K)

Google iJustine deepfakes

cope

>iJustine

Attached: 2018MKBHDijustine.jpg (1213x720, 241K)

>almost everybody was taking this picture
with their apple products, unable to see any of the irony

Guys I never use my 3.5 jack should I get an iPhone?

yes

cope

>hole in the screen

OH NO NO NO

How much does the Apple store pay you?

Attached: 1567276453312.jpg (320x281, 30K)

Cope

They have actually.

While that may be true, it is also true that a shiny turd with corn is still a turd.

Attached: 1463441038820.gif (500x281, 238K)

what

cringe

yikes, itoddlers mad

cringe

eeh, i think theres a difference between an overpriced phone and a thousand dollar monitor stand
its hypocrisy, sure, but it's pretty mild compared to the usual dreck these media "people" spew out

You're aware that if reviewers give bad reviews, they're not allowed to any Apple events in the future. Right?

bump to keep the butthurt going

No, you use a real camera to take the pic if you are a journalist, not fucking iPads

>dani daniels videos come up
woah

>2019
>new cameras that completely ruin the design
>STILL no dual-sim
>STILL no SD card support
>STILL uses Lightning
>STILL has that disgusting "eyebrow"
And most importantly
>STILL BTFO
Suck it, iToddler.

Attached: 1545208567569.gif (540x540, 279K)

>you would use the phone if you could replace the bad os and buy it for a reasonable price and it had a headphone jack
Yeah, no shit, if they fixed everything wrong with it i would buy it.

iRoastie spamming Jow Forums again.. How do I block her in filters without using "iPhone" or "phone"

filter: If true / Chin =/= Disable

and bigass bezels

Great argument. Enjoy your million and one micro scratches over time.

how the fuck does some clueless cunt have 6million subscribers?

get paid to shill.
use that money to buy subs.
companies will keep paying you to shill.
use that money to buy subs.

just look at ANY iTHING that dumb cunt has ever reviewed and tell me how many times she says its shit.
> you cant

Gottem

Attached: 1543796399843.png (280x280, 43K)

So basically Apple exploited its massive performance advantage (they've been a year+ ahead of the competition since the iPhone 4S in 2011) to underclock their new chips and still remain performance kings while gaining battery life?

b

it ok, but can google fucking step it up with wearables? ridiculous how a 2 year old $199 apple watch smashes anything wearos and galaxy

cope

>So here's the deal, goy: We'll send you an iPhone 11, free of charge, before anyone else gets it! There's no catch, goy! All we ask is that you DON'T TALK ABOUT THE NOTCH OY VEY, DON'T MENTION LACK OF INNOVATION, DON'T SAY "UGLY" AND MENTION THE CAMERA IN THE SAME SENTENCE, DON'T TELL YOUR GOY AUDIENCE TO WAIT FOR THE IPHONE 12, TELL THEM TO BUY NOW 11/10 YOU RECOMMEND YOU OWE US!!!

Hurr Durr look mom I put blacked that makes pic funny!

Not anymore, cheapass publications fired all their photogs a few years back and told their writers to just use their phones.

based and redpilled

but why would you take care of a smartphone? after you're done using it as a phone its going to sit in your drawer for months or you're going to sell it to someone on ebay for $100. the scratches basically amount to $10 in resale value. you probably aren't even recouping your 'investment' on the screen protector

there is a middle ground between being a complete fucking troglodyte that can't keep their phone screen crack-free and being that guy with an otterbox and a full screen protector because they need to protect their 'investment'

when gozmodo got their hands on the iphone 4 prototype and threw a temper tantrum when apple got mad about it, and they got scared because they were afraid that disclosing information about it would ruin their potential future chances of getting exclusive information was the moment i realized that journalists were fucking retarded

They are effectively "paid" shills. Not even paid in money, like a respectable person, but in cheap gadgets they can review early.

They spend years upon years building themselves some credibility and a following, only to throw all of that out the window the moment companies start inviting them to their events and giving them "free" (not freedom) shit to review.
All you can do is watch enough journalists' reviews until you are confident that the sample size is large enough and every flaw has been mentioned.
But even that doesn't help you if they all got instructions to not mention some of the biggest flaws and they're not risking their career for a bit of honesty.

Hard to believe that only actual, professional and serious reviews are done by only a handful of people/channels - TechTablets, Notebookcheck, Max Lee, The Nitpicker and Louis Rossman sometimes. This is disturbing...

iToddlers will believe anything. they have their head way too far up their own ass

Attached: 1568579453295.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

Meme elsewhere, Androne

I don't understand.

It's true though, anyone using apple products has more money than brains. Pic related. It's not an insult, just an objective observation of life.

Attached: 13627168_10157383302255725_7655034550581876852_n-21 (1).jpg (699x724, 65K)

This is an iToddlers BTFO board, iJeet.

Attached: 1545357877889.gif (871x1099, 454K)

5" 18:9 OLED SE2 with headphone jack for 399 or GTFO

Which phone?