Who was in the wrong here Jow Forums?

Who was in the wrong here Jow Forums?

Attached: 7CCC9E74-C88F-43F0-892A-6BB39F489841.jpg (750x1242, 285K)

The EU is in the wrong. 13 billion in taxes is ridiculous

You realise this is the company that was valued at over $1trillion right? It's not rediculous in any form and is the amount they justifably owe for years of tax avoidance.

Dude, of course the EU is wrong, how dare they ask holy Apple to pay taxes. If you support the EU here you are literally a communist.

>noooo how come I can't lobby you the same way I lobby US politicians aaaah drumpf heeeelp

Attached: 1544610581643.png (726x750, 124K)

cope

Apple, please pay, we need to print more euros

When that question is asked and Apple is involved, 99.999999999% of the time, assume Apple is the one who is wrong

It wouldn't be such a high number if they hadn't cheated paying taxes for so long

Time to pay up, Tim.

Attached: smug-3d-anime-girl.webm (380x480, 1.41M)

>tfw single but busting my ass off in construction job in grueling sub-zero winters and scorching hot 35C summers
>already have 3 herniated discs
>my feet constantly hurt and always have blisters on them
>arms so sun burned I look like I'm molting half the time
>tinnitus driving me crazy
>25% of my pay gets taken away in taxes
>meanwhile apple gets taxed at a lower rate than I do
Ahh yes, land of the free(tm).

Attached: 1029837492837.webm (400x227, 908K)

>$13 billion
>from a company worth $1 trillion

Attached: 3067711147_1_5_q92ggrDu.jpg (486x365, 28K)

In back taxes, if you don't pay your taxes they don't just disappear.

>noooo you can't cheat on your taxes who will pay for our refugee housing programs

Attached: 1555597612479.gif (320x367, 2.4M)

How about both are wrong

>Nooooo the rich shouldnt pay tax, only the middle class should!!! Trump save us from these antisemites!

Here in Europe, we have these things called laws.

> he doesn't understand how the taxation systems works
typical iTODDLER retardation. what a dumb cunt.

>When that question is asked and Apple is involved, 99.999999999% of the time, assume Apple is the one who is wrong
This except 100.00%

Fuck that, they avoid taxes (meaning you and I suffer) so this fine is correct

Well, Apple probably does owe back taxes, being, as any other corporation, more or less corrupt and sheisty trying to hide their money and kike people out of theirs, btu at the same time: Get fucked Eurofags.

>You realise this is the company that was valued at over $1trillion right? It's not ridiculous in any form and is the amount they justifiably owe for years of tax avoidance.
and they know how much apple has stashed in off shore bank accounts. one of the big problems apple have had to deal with for a very long time is bringing the cash back into the united states without being taxed. all of their cash is overseas. every single last dollar... but they have a cunning plan to get that money home! :
banks loan apple the money in the united states, apple then shovels money through their off shore corporate structure to the bank and pay the loan off that way (including interest). transferring the money directly from one country to another will attract a tax rate. using loans cuts down their tax bill dramatically.

-ly low. They should get fucked for far more, maybe 3 years gross profit instead.

>maybe 3 years gross profit instead.
for companies like google, apple, facebook and others: 10 years .. at minimum.

>It's another episode of europoors trying to leech off the success of american companies
*yawn*

Apple. Pay your taxes. Time for Satania to do her thing

Pay
Your
Taxes
You gooks
No one is above the law

>Multi billion dollar company
>Doesn't pay taxes
>Government demands taxes
>But, we don't want to!
Amazing fucking argument.

Both are wrong

They didn't break the law though. It is Ireland who breached an EU treaty about unfair advantages.

Attached: 135.png (700x700, 21K)

Apple is in the wrong for not pulling the iPhone from the EU until they wisen up.

This all started when China threatened to ban google.com from china and google was like "oh no what will we do" and gave in.

And it's caused a long line of companies to give into the demand of stupid foreign countries that don't matter.

Why is it socially acceptable to be openly racist towards asians but not any other ethnicity?

noooooooooooooooooooooooo taxes are for poor people

Taxation should be relative to wealth so ur rong

>wahhh noooo why are these EVIL GOBERMINTS fucking PUNISHING an INNOCENT FORBES 100 COMPANY
they just cucked me and my countrymen by avoiding taxes, this is NOT FAIR

>35C
You don't live in America

>Apple literally fucking colonized Ireland
It's fucking hilarious when you think about it

are you serious lol

Based

The eu of course
-------------------------
On my flight from dublin to bermuda
sent via my iphone XL

Shoulda studied

>who is in the wrong
The people sitting on 200 Billion Dollars of cash, not reinvesting or expanding across multiple industries and services.

If Apple really wants long term security, holding money in low interest accounts is not the answer. They can afford to build or finance leading edge, seen-in-a-lab only production techniques we only dream about. They could spend that money and absolutely truly dominate their hardware markets.
They deserve outlandishly high tax charges instead.

>oh yea, well we'll show you, Eurocunts
*incurs billions in lost sales*

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1545887731458.gif (500x491, 355K)

Apple is trash, but the EU is a globalist cancer. Anything that results in them getting more funds to ruin Europe is a bad thing.

>The people sitting on 200 Billion Dollars of cash, not reinvesting or expanding across multiple industries and services.
>If Apple really wants long term security, holding money in low interest accounts is not the answer. They can afford to build or finance leading edge, seen-in-a-lab only production techniques we only dream about. They could spend that money and absolutely truly dominate their hardware markets.

There isn't any chance by reinvesting they could turn a profit or they would, they'll do better holding cash even with negative rates than spending on what'll be a bigger loss.

>EU
>30% tax rate
>universal healthcare
>free college education for everyone

>US
>30% tax rate
>no healthcare
>no college
>tax goes to bailouts and tax breaks so apple doesn't have to pay theirs
>burgercucks still have to pay for infrastructure and civil services
>burgercucks forced to pay apple's taxes for them so they can cuck ameriburgers more

Attached: 1568153835556.png (629x1070, 179K)

Apple would literally be broke without their tax scam.

Well taxation is theft so naturally the EU is wrong

>EU
IKEA?
>US
Literally 70% the major companies in the world
The other 30% is in China, where you pay 0 taxes if you partner up with the government
Decide what model is the least scary one because you will certainly not see the European one prevail

>Jewish standoff
No dog in this fight. Both are acting in greed.

I thought companies were meant to be used as a tool for the betterment of society. You on the other hand seem to think that society is the tool and the company is the end.

>paying taxes
I bet you also think that the government protects you?
fucking yuropoor mentality lmfao
t. ex-yuropoor, current ameri-decentstanding

I think that companies are private entities where the founder/CEO/whatever does whatever the fuck they think is best for the company with 0 social responsibilities
The only possible responsibility a corporation has is to its shareholders, and even that is more of a survival thing
I'm sorry you're living under a dystopia user

this girl has a bigger dick than you and me put together

Yea, 1% of your income in taxes is insane, it should be much higher.

don't fraud so you won't have any problem

>35C
>scorching hot

Attached: 1478868435070.jpg (904x711, 111K)

Both are FILLED with GAY NIGGERS and should be ANNIHILATED

youre retarded. companies depend on healthy societies to function. if we go by your metric short term profits will rise above all else and the result will be the death of a healthy society and the cannibalization of the company itself. libtards lmao. 100% chance you're poor

Attached: 1543355211577.png (1285x723, 1.04M)

>The only possible responsibility a corporation has is to its shareholders
>I'm sorry you're living under a dystopia user
When the revolution begins, you will hang along with your kike masters.

It's the EU that is wrong.

The EU is built on the core principle that companies are taxed in one EU country for their entire EU operations.

Companies like Apple chose Ireland because Ireland voted for laws that made it very lucrative. In return, all these massive multinationals based their EU operations in Ireland, massively boosting the Irish economy despite not paying any significant amount of taxes.

The EU is now crying over spilled milk, they cannot accept the very principle the EU was founded on.
If they think Irish tax laws are unfair they should go after Ireland, not every company that operates legally within Irish laws. And if Ireland is forced to relinquish the multinationals, then Luxembourg should also be forced to relinquish the finance sector, Malta should be forced to relinquish the gambling sector, Greece should be forced to relinquish the shipping sector, Germany should lose the manufacturing sector and so on.

This whole farce is led by France, they cannot accept that their economy only stays alive because they bribe foreign officials to buy French military equipment and they bribe African officials to steal all their oil and minerals. That's ending soon.

Attached: 1561309001079.jpg (272x274, 26K)

If any revolution happens, it will be not by the people nor for the cause you desire user. Just look at most of the people around you. Can you seriously be this delusional?
Should short term profits rise above all elae, then after a period of time the only corporations to survive will be those with long term profits in mind.
You're just complaining because a 30 year old company that is soon to its grave hasn't disappeared from the face of the earth yet (it will).

does anyone even pay those

The part where both don't get fucked at the same time.

hmmmm

Attached: 1567068999389.png (1526x1181, 865K)

Apple pays a normal tax rate in the US, in fact it's the single largest tax payer.

Therefore if you believe Apple paying taxes in Ireland instead of bringing the money home to the US would fund the California highway patrol or buy groceries for families in Chicago, then your IQ is in the double digits.

Why are Apple critis always mouthbreathers?

Attached: 1362264476138.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

*hello*

Attached: 1567957011360.jpg (971x788, 267K)

Is that the Huawei phone Apple copied to make their lagPhone designs?

I don't know the case but if it's about large company x + taxes then it's probably the large company that is wrong.
Also, once I read in a dumb newspaper called Basler Zeitung that the pharmaceutical company Novartis could theoretically move its seat from the canton of Basel to [cheap canton]. This was a lie. Someone who worked for the tax office told me that a company that produces something, like Novartis, has to pay most taxes where they pay most of the rents and most of the salaries. This would still be Basel if they moved their seat. And if their managers never met in [cheap canton] their seat would stay in Basel. The tax office worker also told me that a company that sells something, like [retail chain], has to pay most taxes where they generate most of their sales and pay most of their rents. Sounds like a fair system (I think it only works like this within Switzerland). Equally, if Apllel rents shops in [country A] and sells their stuff there, they should pay most of their taxes in [country A], and not in Murrica or Ireland.

>this is your brain on ancap

So they should pay taxes in the US?
Or are you implying any European country buys as many iphones Macs etc as the US?
Either way, there's no reason for the EU to tax apple

If the country doesn't like Apple stores they're free to ban them if they don't pay taxes, shouldn't that be fair?
I mean you'll have a few people losing their jobs and making a ruckus, but hey the state can CERTAINLY find them new jobs, right?

>OY VEY, DIS IS LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH!

get fucked, appkike

>commit crime
>pay fine
Makes perfect sense to me.

because they are our direct competitors and some level of respect comes with that racism

>ios filename
lol cope
Apple: NOOOOO ITS NOT FAIR PLEASE DOMT TAX ME
pathetic, just take it

this
don't itoddlers love taking it up the ass?

taxation is theft
itoddlers not btfo

yeah he should go die in a fire

God damn it you're right...

Fuck Jow Forums is a gay commie board, tax evasion is based

t. street shitting btfo ijeet

based

bootlicker corporatist detected

we need taxes for pay healthcare, highways, schools, Research and development,etc.
it's so hard for people in America/EU to find healthcare or schools if American companies refuse pay taxes because "mu capitalism".

Another thing to consider is that the large majority of people do not have the resources to avoid taxes like Google/Amazon/Facebook/Apple and the likes can so they pull this average up. The big players pay way less taxes because they, unlike the little guys, can afford to hire entire financial services companies who dedicate themselves 24/7 to help the likes of BIG to dodge taxes. I've heard figures of BIG and friends

@72798746
kys

Dumb wojack, do you know that we mortals are paying more taxes to make up for these big companies not paying taxes, right?

>it's okay that I go bankrupt because I caught a cold as long as my big companies are earning a couple more billions, USA USA USA!

Apple is garbage but taxation is theft and should be entirely optional.

Attached: both sides are idiots.jpg (611x767, 63K)

>avoid paying taxes
>amount adds up over time
>get taken to court over unpaid backtaxes
>"having to pay the amount of tax we were trying to avoid paying defies reality and common sense"
Sure, that would work for any Joe.

> thinking this money isn't used for undercover CIA operations

Nigger how the fuck is 35C anyway scorching

Also don't pay your taxes. Governments are a thing of the past.

>Nigger how the fuck is 35C anyway scorching
Fucking burgers
>Also don't pay your taxes. Governments are a thing of the past.
Rangeban burgerland

All tech companies go to the US because of US-GAAP since they don't have to expense their R&D costs.

Relative to your income, not your wealth

it's a shame that in a globalised world everyone's hooked into american culture or banning apple products and producing a domestic alternative that people will prefer for nationalist reasons would actually be a good strategy.

unfortunately it isn't, so everyone wants the fruit on the back of the monitor and the supreme logo on their shirts. in america, they're status signals and so it must be across the world.

>25% as if it was a big deal
I get just shy of 55% of what my employer pays me

>Don't pay your taxes for years
>That'll be 13Billion€ Plus tip
>WAAAH WHAT THE FUCK THIS DEFIES COMMON SENSE WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST VANISH

>Paying an average global tax rate of 26%, Apple has said it is the largest taxpayer worldwide and is now paying around 20 billion euros in U.S. taxes on the same profits that the Commission said should have been taxed in Ireland.
In its current financial quarter, Apple expects revenue of $61-64 billion and a gross margin of 37.5-38.5%.