so now what bros?

Attached: cos.png (540x304, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg-6Cjzzg8s
youtube.com/watch?v=rRg2vuwF1hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OpenBSD

Install FreeBSD.

Solaris. We buy rights and develop a sparc open source Solaris. We all use sparc computers.

Attached: IMG_1255.jpg (680x680, 69K)

RISC-V and an OS you've written yourself.

wasn't one of these compromised as well?

illumos

SPARC is shit. OpenIndiana exists but needs optimization. We should port it to ARM and POWER.

-FreeDOS
-OpenBSD
-DragonflyBSD
-TempleOS
-NetBSD

BaSeD

Attached: BSD2.jpg (800x600, 100K)

how is Linux compromised?

Linux is a kernel

Babes sucking Ducks

Attached: BSD.jpg (1600x1200, 407K)

TempleOS obviously.
Unless you are a CIA nigger.

Get off your computer and join the real world?

all are fedora retardation

How is linux compromised?

TempleOS

learn stock market
suck politician dicks
wear suit wherever you go
join the sekrit klub and shit on the mass.
There is absolutly nothing that can be done as long as we have (((elites))) at the head of every country/company.
Or swallow the blue pill, buy an iphone 11 pro max and pretend this does not exist while shoving it up your ass.

Go outside compromised faggot.

Yeah, freebsd.

Attached: freebsd.png (520x179, 20K)

C64. Its not compromised, and while not powerfull enough to do much except text browse.

Attached: commodore64.jpg (1152x864, 552K)

>linux
>compromised
because it's CoC'd?

UNIX garbage. No thanks.

It was always compromised. It installs firmware blobs without your consent. So much for your freedom.

Post more 0s and 1s of this bitch in her prime.
God, she was the ultimate brapper.

>intcel compromised
>ayymd compromized post bulldozer
>arm compromised

Use OpenBSD or NetBSD on Bulldozer, Mips or POWER

Attached: linux-is-a-fuck.png (500x701, 59K)

>t. someone who has never used a c64
Are you retarded?
>c64
>6502
>can't actually text browse at all, can use a rpi to access nuBBSes over the net
>can't handle ANY encryption
>

>being this retarded.
I bet he uses wintcel

ReactOS
RISC OS

Go back you weird fart worshipping degenerate
wtf

Attached: wtfanon.jpg (613x381, 30K)

>t. pic related

Attached: 1534190151747.jpg (320x320, 14K)

>not wanting creepy asterisks from greasy neckbears == compromised
m'bsd

Temple OS.

Attached: Terry_A._Davis_in_1985.jpg (420x560, 87K)

Wrong. Your own ISA, and emulate ARM, X86-64 or RISC-V so you can run non-trusted software like GNU or Windows.
Here is 286 emulated on FPGA. Not too difficult to do so.

Attached: 332609w.jpg (640x630, 128K)

Enjoy your FBI backdoor.

>MIPS and POWER
Can't wait for RISC to make its way back to desktop

(me)
FUCK YES based user.
Really dying for RISC-V to mature.

Attached: you.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>We should port it to ARM and POWER
IBM's been depreciated.

Attached: Fags.png (503x667, 66K)

Install gentoe

>unix and windows are the only two oses ever created
So they weren't lying. Jow Forums really is as retarded as everyone out there says.

Attached: UnixHaters.gif (400x500, 144K)

source / basis?

>64k useable RAM
BTFO, because we're from the Dark Web, and we're really good at Pong

Attached: 1556714530927.gif (259x500, 755K)

>>linux
>>compromised
how?

Have you been under a rock for the last 48 hours?

Now we bring back the Lisp machines.

no, I know what's happening. I just fail to see how a bunch of trannies getting RMS to resign makes Linux "compromised". isn't the entire point of Linux being open source so that people can check themselves what it does beneath the hood? i'm pretty sure we will know if Linux is ever "compromised".

Temple OS or write your own OS duhhh

Lisp Machines.

The community has a stage 4 terminal cancer.

Avoid anything that requires electricity. Easy

how does the community being trash (which it's not, it's probably just a very vocal minority of spergs) have anything to do with my distro? if the distro I use takes some retarded step I don't like, I can just switch to another.

Without RMS the GPL's future is now somewhat uncertain
Who knows what may be done to future GPL versions without someone as hardcore as stallman

Linux was already compromised some months or a year or whatever ago when the trannies hijacked it and installed the coc.

I have a few high density FPGAs, but my VHDL/Verilog are rusty, care to put me in the right direction?

but wont we KNOW when something changes? isn't that the very nature of open source? until something happens, nothing is "compromised". and once it does, we just dump it and move to something else.
I fail to see how that affects my distro of choice or my use of Linux. Feel free to tell me, though. I'm genuinely interested. I might switch back to Windows because of this shit, trannies make me physically ill.

Stay with GPLv2 or v3, it still works. Don't let them update anything and remove any auto--update language, the FSF is dead.

First thing the trannies didnwhen they took control of the board was to attempt to force out those who had staunchly opposed using known compromised code in the kernel.

>can't even use a fucking OS without political bullshit
I just want to be left the fuck alone, goddamnit. Is there a single fucking OS out there that is apolitical or at least not """"progressive""""?

Attached: D_MzQfPW4AACH7f.jpg (255x273, 18K)

They will never leave you alone.

TempleOS

don't go to windows, use
OpenBSD or
NetBSD or
DragonflyBSD

in that order.

Based

temple os god's chosen operating system

The CIA must surrender to the IRA. Soon the CIA, Microsoft and Intel will realize there is a gun pointed at their heads.
God says: "nonskid inducted coalition starchy amidships garrote wariest inductance theta supine"

With stallman gone the other higher ups in the organization are in CYA mode, look for a lot more people being brought on board who have zero skill and zero talent and look for persons like me getting brought on for leadership positions that direct the course of work. I'm a HR guy but I got a reputation for being a "tech guy" because I read the goddamn instructions and fixed a printer or someshit once so I work on HRIS a lot of the time like pic related despite having no formal experience or education coding.

As that happens, your favorite distros will be embedded with spyware. Hope you enjoy win10, because that's what it's all gonna be moving forward. Your best hope is the glowniggers fall asleep on guard duty and Terry smuggles out the new TempleOS he's cooking up.

Attached: maxres.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

This.

Seething trannies.

RISC stands for Reduced Instruction Set Code.
As in the processor doesn't have as many commands.
As in it takes more cycles and multiple processor instructions to do what one instruction can do in hardware.
As in you soibois can go FUCK YOURSELF for wanting a new meme processor when better alternatives already exist.

>implying those with brain cells won't just move back to true unix on non-pozzed hardware
kys
>Your best hope is the glowniggers fall asleep on guard duty and Terry smuggles out the new TempleOS he's cooking up.
A-user!? I don't know how to tell you this...

>RISC stands for Reduced Instruction Set Code.
No, it doesn't
>As in the processor doesn't have as many commands.
as in it doesn't need them because it's not a dumpster fire architecture just added on to since the 70s.
>As in it takes more cycles and multiple processor instructions to do what one instruction can do in hardware.
That's not how that works. In practice, this is a complete non-issue. CISC is inferior,
>As in you soibois can go FUCK YOURSELF for wanting a new meme processor when better alternatives already exist.
Lol, read a book user. Please.

Is this bait?

Attached: 80f.png (360x361, 25K)

take the puffer pill

Attached: pepe bsd.png (800x689, 220K)

just use freebsd. best driver support and runs really well

what's the difference between the BSDs?

why does freebsd have better driver support? aren't drivers the same for all BSDs?

>he thinks terry is dead
Look at this chump and laugh. Why do you think Trump wants to buy Greenland? That's where they're keeping him and Denmark is pissed off about it and trying to shut down the compound.

Attached: MenacingEveryBighornsheep-size_restricted.gif (300x424, 2.57M)

Just use other people's IP. Xilinx and Intel both ship their stuff with free IP for processors, don't know how good they are though.
Or look into an MPSoC. Xilinx's ZCU line can do some cool shit like implementing C functions in harder and OpenCL type stuff

though freebsd is mostly used on servers it is the one mainly targeted for desktops also naturally, the most popular one will have the most support. it is defiantly possible to use the other BSD's on the desktop but there won't be nearly as much support and the repository will be much smaller but that's not saying they're bad at all

transvestites or transgender?

Forgot
>OpenBSD
Compromised by designed. Also, designed to be impossible to secure.
>FreeBSD
Tranny compromised
>OtherBSDs
Doesn't even boot on hardware younger than 20 years old.

Both FSF and linus have been banned from their projects. This is the entire GNU/Linux ecosystem. Not to mention systemdick is systemdick.

You can't move to something that doesn't exist, that's the concern. If it was trivial software, sure. But it's not. Thus something needs to already exist.

Any idea if /fully/ encrypted OpenBSD can be done?
I've still got pre-bulldozer amd hardware for desktops but i've currently got libreboot on my laptop, booting GNU/Linux with an encrypted /boot. I'm aware that it's not going to work properly with libreboot, but what if I just flashed coreboot?
What of desktops with no custom firmware available - Any idea how one might secure their /boot/?

Should

>why does a senile rich guy wanna buy part of denmark
Trust me, i wish terry were still alive. If he could've gotten the help he needed, who knows what he could have accomplished. Man was a waste of talent and watching him devolve was genuinely heartbreaking. Damn, I'm replying to troll bait but getting feels.

>FSF is a person

>troll bait
I bet you're one of those faggots who goes up to sick kids and tells them Santa/Jesus/the Easter Bunny/whoever isn't real.

>>OpenBSD
>Compromised by designed. Also, designed to be impossible to secure.

could you explain you're arguements?

Yes also

Temple OS

Attached: terryadavis23.png (710x474, 500K)

Fuck, I wanted to say that linux got banned from linux foundation and richard from fsf. No bulli.

I want to both make you aware of this, so quit your squabbling.
youtube.com/watch?v=sg-6Cjzzg8s
Based.

Yes I know about that.
He only meant the bread bin/updated C model C64

>Linux is also a person.

- No audit beyond the default installed packages (no, the port tree is not entirely audited).
- No access control
- Fails to report CVEs that aren't complete remote network executions, even when two significant security vulnerabilities known about can interact to lead to that
- Includes binary blobs in kernel, lies about it by renaming "drivers" as blobs (i.e. "do you have binary blobs [binary blobs] in your kernel?" "of course not, we don't have binary blobs [proprietary drivers] in our kernel!", even though everyone who's not a literal cultist knows what the meaning was).
youtube.com/watch?v=rRg2vuwF1hY
An example of multi-decade old critical security issues in openbsd that never gets addressed.
Also, the dev team (mostly theo) are actively hostile to the idea of implementing additional security measures and are always years late to implement new security measures when they do acknowledge that they're a good idea. Regardless, they then turn around and lie about the fact they invented or pioneered it, usually relying on plays on words. For example while the PaX set was available for linux years prior, it wasn't enabled by default, so while their implementation was grossly incomplete and took over 5 years later to complete, they claimed they "pioneered" the technology and it proves they're safest.

Fuck you >:(

Attached: kek.png (327x316, 165K)

Jow Forums has had several operating system projects that never got done. is it finally time for us to finish one to completion?

Qubes

That's linux you dumb motherfucker. It's also garbage, which is too bad because the concept was solid.

nobody here has talent other than the few demosceners that stopped by and kevin. everyone here larps and can't contribute to anything and the best people can do is write an install script that gives you a pre-riced desktop that's shit

It's unique enough that I would hardly consider it to be what most people think of when they think of "Linux"
also, works on my machine

Are you clinically retarded or merely pretending? Eitherway, there's the door:

upgrade to uncle Ted's cabin

Attached: 1555325813639.jpg (750x717, 59K)

dom0 was carefully designed to be as reasonably secure as an operating system can be, it won't get compromised unless you ignore all the incredibly simple advice around it
you can run a qube for non-Linux based OSes as well, it's not just Fedora/Debian/Whonix, you could run one for Windows or *BSD to use all the tools you want and still maintain heavy compartmentalization

uncle ted would use forth on a greenarrays board with text only terminal internet over ssh