Hello Jow Forums, the 2019 Autumn Babby Cup is starting soon, around middle of October 2019...

Hello Jow Forums, the 2019 Autumn Babby Cup is starting soon, around middle of October 2019, and it's time to do a board poll in order for the team roster to reflect Jow Forums as it is now.
We are going to do the team poll in two parts in order to reflect the userbase suggestions better. And as last time the poll doesn't require a google account to vote.
Poll Link: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuf8IC7xIqgDgXs2xQOl9aTsMVR4ffaNov0fFx0yi-mutKrg/viewform?usp=sf_link
>What is this?
The 4CC is a site wide project where boards come together to face off in games of AI vs. AI virtual soccer/football using a modified version with free software tools of Pro Evolution Soccer 2018. There are elite cups which are held in Summer and Winter and babby cups which are held in Spring and Autumn. More info can be found at implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ
>Previously in the last participated cup
We got relegated with a 0-1-2 record (0 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses) and finished on 26th place tied with the cup hosts /gd/.

Archives of other matches can be found here:
archive.klaxa.eu/
bootleg.hamuko.moe/
bootleg.hamuko.moe/team/g/

Currently Jow Forums is an babby team in Pot 2.
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Jow Forums
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2019_Jow Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup
If you have any more questions or suggestions please leave them in the thread!

Attached: G_logo.png (945x1002, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/2018_Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder we have a IRC channel where we can talk about the team and ask something that you don't understand
#Jow Forums on implyingrigged.info/6667

Attached: 1536143960524.png (977x916, 660K)

put WEAPON OF DURGASOFT on the team, also pls git gud in autumn, the last cup was horrible

I'm guessing Stallman is getting punished.

yep

Attached: tfw no freedooms.png (269x53, 6K)

since Nagoor Babu and Durgansoft has become so popular in the past months I'll make a question under new players if people want him or durgansoft in

Attached: durgapray.png (1676x1125, 1.21M)

Requesting Akari as a semi transparent player.

Nagoor is the public face of Durgasoft. Mr Durga controls the bussiness from the shadows. I vote for Nagoor.

>Akari
she's already a player on /u/ as "Akkarin" but it's not an issue for us since it can be used under a different name like you described her as Akari or the full name Akari Akaza
but firstly she must pass the vote on getting in for part 2 of the poll
also pic related is her model from /u/

Attached: akkarin.png (383x415, 198K)

WEAPON OF DURGASOFT
ETERNAL
ICON OF JAVA

Attached: ICON OF JAVA_3kibeednwl.jpg (450x399, 140K)

Pajeet / Durgasoft / Nagoor Babu are all the same theme
Propose to upgrade Pajeet to WEAPON OF DURGASOFT, Nagoor Babu as name on shirt, make him starter and medal

Attached: 1460934318461.jpg (640x640, 114K)

Replace Housefires with this

Attached: OpenBased.png (1200x781, 233K)

this

does it already fit under the *BSD player?

The *BSD player has no memetic value and should be removed. Meanwhile this has, OpenBSD has been having lots of threads lately on Jow Forums.

Seconding

Proposing a dumb shota to represent /sqt/ and an anime slut with headphones to represent /hpg/.

team roster should contain board memes, not enclosed circlejerks aka "generals"

Attached: 1423321381424.jpg (1038x847, 271K)

for a middle ground we can do some like a Jow Forums league where generals compete against each other to earn a spot or two on the main Jow Forums roster

this

this sounds fun

what kind of "middle ground" is it when it breaks the whole premise of "no generals (memes only)"?

it's like making a no smoking zone except you can smoke half a fag in it

please sir add the WEAPON OF JAVA

the only issue is gathering enough interest so that people who want their general to participate is that they have enough memes from to create full roster with 23 players or half of a roster with at least 11 players
I really don't know myself many generals with the exception of /tpg/ in some extent
the middle ground is you only have 1 or 2 Jow Forums general players while the others are board memes so that if you want /yourgeneral/ to show on the roster you must compete against to other ones
we aint gonna make half the roster general memes, that will show like shit

continuing, but still it will be put as a vote for the second part of the poll if people really want a Jow Forums general league with the winner of that having a spot on the main Jow Forums roster

that is still not "middle ground", see above example

what is your solution then for a middle ground

Reminder that (You) can run PES on your distro using wine and winetricks with the requirement to have a GPU that support DirectX 11 games, something like a thinkpad W520 should be enough, and have the proper drivers installed.
You just need to run this following command, recommended on a new wine prefix:
winetricks allfonts dotnet48 dxvk vcrun2017 xinput
If you have VRAM issues you can run this winetricks videomemorysize=2048 and put how much VRAM does your system's GPU have after the equal sign in MB. For Example I have 2GB of VRAM so I put the value as 2048(MB).

Attached: 1541674912464.jpg (495x372, 40K)

there is no possible middle ground for this situation. you can't have "no x" while allowing "x" even partially

best you can do is pick a meme that a general uses, but the player would be a rep for the meme itself and not the general, and on same conditions as other players on the roster (i.e. no "reserved for [general]'s choice of meme" shit - would be drafted as any other player)

Attached: 1541894416511.jpg (1020x680, 183K)

Which is more embarrassing, this, or allowing /mlp/ to win that one time?

Is Jim "Certified Shitwrecker" Keller not on the roster?

at least THAT cup stallman and Jow Forums won some awards but it was still shamefur dispray, but this I consider this more embarrassing since he fucked off from MIT and FSF because of some retards that won't leave people alone

he was on the roster back in spring 18 but was voted off before autumn 18 probably due joining Intel
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2018_Jow Forums_Spring_Babby_Cup_squads_(/3/-/lit/)#.2Fg.2F

Reminder that Jow Forums should boycott the cup until the 4cc committee switches to divegrass simulation software that embraces the four basic freedoms

firstly boycott them to install gentoo because some of those knobs run windows 10, the others have windows 8.1 and 7 so they are harmless in comparison to the ones running 10 but we already have an inside agent that runs fedora he can probably help us boycott them

>6667
Off by one! Lol.

No one cares about unelected NEETs playing a videogame of a semen slurping """sport""".

No one plays anything
It's AI vs AI

kek, sadly both ports that IRC uses are off by one
6667 for normal and 443 for secure

I support this

bump

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (854x480, 70K)

fight /u/ for it

kek, but it shouldn't be a problem if she somehow manages to get the approval to get in

am I retarded for thinking that it was actually human players for years

not really, they used to look like human players until advanced modelling for PES was found

This

Fourthening

As seeing the overwhelming support for Durgasoft aka Mister Nagoor Babu, he will get in the roster by replacing Pajeet as they are basically the same thing and have a question dedicated deciding the his player name in the part 2 of the poll.
t. manager

Attached: old man looking at newspaper with a look of surprise on his face and a tiny cup of coffee in his han (3744x5616, 1.16M)

Bump this good thread

Attached: Walruse.png (720x960, 425K)

bemp

Attached: 4cc_g_fan.jpg (960x639, 64K)

Was the gentoo fc sticker always on it? I don't recall it being there before

Attached: _cirno_touhou_drawn_by_hcnone_99b83273c659e48e94eab591a6c1208c.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

who the hell knows, I don't care about sticker threads mostly
also I like the fact that gentoo fc logo is based on the Jow Forums logo from 2013

fuck off nerd