I like GNOME

I like GNOME

Attached: Gnome-logo.png (600x364, 10K)

fuck off footfag

OP is only pretending to like GNOME

Gnome3 is worst DE.

Eww appropriate satan digits for such a disgusting shit post.

How do you turn off the animations on gnome?

I also like buttsex

>t. a fucking F O O T dev

It's not GNU

How do you use GNOME without it lagging? Why isn't the shit in tweak tools in the actual official GNOME settings? Why is the settings app overall shit?

Does KDE have macros like gnome-control-center keyboard?
I really really need this.

If you mean the ability to make a button or combination of buttons run a script or a piece of software then yes. Every DE has this.

Great, gonna try that out.

Paedophile

You like drinking semen, I see.

Traitors taking part in the witch hunt against Stallman should be expelled from the FOSS community.
Enjoy your bot net Redhat shill.

>Traitors taking part in the witch hunt against Stallman should be expelled from the FOSS community.
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1352078793530.png (601x695, 5K)

This. It's so easy to find faults and act like a dick. Why are people so attracted to hate and discontent?

Tweak tool

NOOOOO STOP YOU CANT LIKE GNOME ON THIS SUBREDDIT!!!!! IT'S FULL OF ARROGANT PEOPLE!!!! IT'S WANNABE MAC!!!!!!!!
AND WORST OF ALL IS NOT MADE BY PEDOPHILES!!!
*gulps onions*

Kind of this. Gnome is a huge project, full of many contributors who legitimately care about free software. To disgrace them because they are led by one narrow minded piece of shit, is a slap in the face to free software in general. Don't become emotional cunts like the enemy. Truth and honor will always prevail.

gsettings, dconf