Tablets

Who the fuck uses tablets? They're toys for kids, just get a laptop

Attached: amazon-fire-hd-10-full-100736224-large.jpg (1200x802, 154K)

They're for reading.

>who the fuck uses tablets
As you said, kids.

Never had to give /thread to OP but
/thread

>just get a laptop
>cucked toy with nerfed hardware and no cooling
get a desktop or fuck off

Imagine being this much of a faggot
Tablets are comfy for watching anime and reading

What's the cheapest tablet that isn't below 1080p?

I've got a Galaxy Tab A 19.1" (2019) for $200. It a little above 1080p

10.1"
my bad

Attached: 1556212453285.jpg (673x673, 43K)

>get a desktop or fuck off
>bloated graphical programs and OS's
>can't handle thousands of concurrent users
>tiny and weak
get a mainframe or fuck off

>mainframe
>relies on power
do your computing by hand or fuck off

>get a mainframe or fuck off
>can't break any encryption known to man
>searches databases slow as fuck
get a quantum computer or fuck off.

get a fire 7 its 30 fucking dollars

I don't get it...

Desktop for web browsing/gaming at home.
Laptop at work
Tablet for reading and browsing in bed

Phone for phone stuff/social/work

Works well for me, senpai.

a smartphone is just a small tablet that can make calls.

I have tablets/laptops/smartphones/desktop.

Tablet for kitchen/bathroom/bedroom. Kitchen for just watching videos/recipes when I cook my own food. Bathroom for when I have to masturbate or rest on the toilet for 20-30 minutes because its comfy. Bed for masturbation/reading news.

>Who the fuck does something I don't like
Anybody that doesn't give a fuck about your personal opinion, so virtually everyone.

Ok, fire 7 or fire 8?

Laptops are shit for /comfytime/

what about smartwatches?

But it's too small to comfortably watch shows for longer than an hour

Fuck you, OP. I love my $50 Kindle Fire. Best gift ever.

i use it for reading manga and sometimes books if the physical one i buy has a font thats too small

is this a question or explanation?

Tablet for drawing.

that thing was 9800 yen last year.
so i bought it.
why not.
the speakers are pretty good for a mobile device. it uses the void inside the case to reverb sound through the shell. i don't know if this is intentional.
the ips screen is great.
all i do on it is reading mango, shitpost and more shitpost.

i watch animu on my big screen and bookshelf speaker though.

Should I get a fire hd 8 or splurge on a $200 tablet?

They occupy a niche of devices that are cheap enough to take anywhere, are lightweight, have good battery life, can do some reading, video watching and even gaming.
Maximum i'd spend on one is iPad Air money. It's a commute/daytrip/overnight computer that's great for situations where taking my 15" laptop would be excessive but i still want more than a phone.

It's not for everyone, but for D&D, reading comics and short trips its perfect for me.

I don't have a TV, that's why I use my tablet. Besides, I can play all my rhythm games on there too

these are machines for:
1. people who only use (portable) computers to consume media and browse the web
2. people who need a very specific type of productivity that tablets can work well with (displaying documents, I heard post processing photos works well on tablets, monitoring graphs)
3. people who don't need much out of their portable machine and need it to weigh as little and take up as little space as possible, and for whom a phone is too small.
and of course
4. people with more money than they know what to do with, so they, indeed, buy it as a toy.

tablets and mobile OSs in general are more comfy for casual fucking around, that's what they're designed around.

No, they're for little kids to use when their moms are to busy getting fucked. If you think you can call yourself an adult while tip-tapping around on your glorified learning device, maybe it's time to strap on a helmet and start taking the short bus.

Some of you on here are so fucking stupid I swear to god.

It convenience for work in rough environment where stable plane for laptop placement is forbidden.

BTW I'm a civil engineer in construction site and I use tablet to view diagram, complete checklist document, taking inspection photo, taking note on site etc.

They are based for shitposting, general Internet browsing and playing your anime gaccha games while being comfy at home.
>inb4 that's what's a phone for
Yeah, phones are for doing that when you're at work

dedicated portable learning and knowledge device. Goes with me to any waiting room. Study materials, quick reference, cheat sheets.
Kindle Fire HD 7, If it takes a poo or gets lost, just reload materials onto another.

Move forward, do things, get things done.

Attached: burnout paradise remastered -sm.png (900x396, 552K)

Is it a good tablet size compared to a big phone?

I just got a Galaxy Tab A 10.1 today and it's been pretty great so far. It's a whole different experience than playing gacha games on your phone

...why? they dont do anything