Jow Forums killing reddit

Jow Forums killing reddit.

Attached: 4chan_killing_reddit.png (800x428, 12K)

Jow Forums killing itself*

reddit is a quality website

Reddit > 4cuck

im a 4channeler

Attached: 4chan_killing_reddit_2.png (800x600, 12K)

redditors are subhuman.

Attached: 4chan_killing_reddit_3.png (800x600, 17K)

that's enough.

Reddit sucks so much dick that if you lined up all the dicks it sucked they could fill the distance between galaxies.

Attached: 1545921280769.jpg (478x487, 94K)

dumb newfag making fun of based reddit

I think some subreddits are okey

Attached: medic.png (500x500, 234K)

are you sure you want me to draw another "Jow Forums killing reddit"?

actually yes I'm quite entertained

reddit and Jow Forums aren't even comparable sites. you guys are idiots. they arn't even competing communities. if reddit was gone. they wouldn't all flock to Jow Forums. because they are very different sites with very different sites with very differnt purposes. one being a content aggregation with an infinite number of communities in it. and the other being an anonymous bulletboard for a single contingous community. also i don't even understand the hate boner. like what about the website reddit makes you wanna hate it. i can understand not liking it and thinking it's system fosters a bad atmosphere of people, but i don't. like why nigga?

t. reddit

kys retardditor.

I like the n-word at the end you used to justify your hour-long paragraph/

r/comedyheaven is based

Why do Serbians eat rats?

no intelligent responces. guess this means i won the thread.

don't mind me I'm just coming in here to dab on you

Attached: 1516525077933.jpg (1078x919, 113K)

I agree, people who hate reddit either are doing it because hating reddit is a meme or because they're idiots.

Fucking redditfag saying "nigga" and he think he cool now. fuck off

reddit and Jow Forums aren't even comparable sites. you guys are idiots. they arn't even competing communities. if reddit was gone. they wouldn't all flock to Jow Forums. because they are very different sites with very different sites with very differnt purposes. one being a content aggregation with an infinite number of communities in it. and the other being an anonymous bulletboard for a single contingous community. also i don't even understand the hate boner. like what about the website reddit makes you wanna hate it. i can understand not liking it and thinking it's system fosters a bad atmosphere of people, but i don't. like why nigga?

Attached: C64296F1-B395-4EA6-81A6-4FEE1CC23ADD.jpg (733x877, 152K)