Literally what is wrong with these people

Literally what is wrong with these people

Attached: 200732.png (863x222, 39K)

He's a frustrated old virgin, probably the crippling autism, the wierd accent and the pot belly

they're obviously smarter than you, seeing how you can't resist giving them attention.

I don't mean RMS stupid

NO FUN ALLOWED

Since when projecting insecurities is an argument.

Autists like RMS have no self awareness

Aren't these people the same people that make fun of incels and call them terrorists?

"dont sexually harass us women in tech" but then that last sentence complaining about "the idea that virginity is something to be ashamed of"
are you going to be a prude or not? at least fix your sexual views before going after someones joke

Good. Maybe they'll stop spewing "incel" every other breath.

incel

Faggot

Dumb joke, and I'm not even a feminist. Maybe he would get less backlash over it if he'd actually said something funny.

He's actually an alpha.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-17-21-41-57-630_com.brave.browser.jpg (1200x555, 286K)

He's autistic. I've read that story. He was in an emotionally dependent relationship with some suicidal woman as her comforter. That's extremely rote beta-male behaviour

Attached: leftists.png (1200x1620, 152K)

"Women are never at fault" - the first rule of the 3rd wave feminism

Actual women love that shit though.

This. The same way they can whine about male privilege and my body my choice, and then circumcise their male son the next day.

Women do not deserve in any way to be in the same positions as men.

"muh vaginaaaa" comedians like amy schumer at least try to make people laugh though. "le emacs virgins" is awkward at best and totally embarassing at worst. especially since he implied only women can be virgins giving it an obvious incel subtext. why intentionally draw the ire of "woke internet" to your nerd panel? he's just fucking it up for everyone.

Thanks, for a moment I forgot I was on Jow Forums

>defending Amy schumer

Youre not fooling anyone roast

What ? Are you saying that saying my body my choice and then mutilating your kid is acceptable?

Holy fuck please kill yourself.

Attached: 20190917_115302.jpg (1409x1993, 1.39M)

Attached: 1543113874001[1].gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Aren't these the same people that complain about "slut-shaming?"

lmao based

there's no such thing as a virgin woman.

what they want is to shame virgin men while saying virgin women can't be shamed (nor can the sluts)

holy fuck it's a fucking joke, what the fuck, I don't want to live on this planet anymore

IT'S A FUCKING JOKE?!?!
THEY'RE BRINGING
UP
FUCKING
JOKES
OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE HOLY FUCKING SHIT
IT'S COMEDY
IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY
AND OFFENSIVE
FOR LAUGHS
JESUS
FUCKING
CHRIST

i wish they didnt make stupid concepts like virginity a male vs female issue. theres worse things happening in the world besides bullying people about their virginity.

People who can't understand jokes BTFO

they defend the crazy idea that how you live your sexual life is your business alone, and no one should shame you for deciding to live it to the fullest ("slut") or reserving themselves for a special moment.
Fucking incels...

Dude, jokes are sexual harassment. Come, now, to your execution. You've defied our feminist overlords.

>He's autistic. I've read that story. He was in an emotionally dependent relationship with some suicidal woman as her comforter. That's extremely rote beta-male behaviour
Fuck off with this alpha and beta bullshit. Would you rather have someone on your conscience for the rest of your life?

having conscience is pretty beta, bro.

It's not your responsibility to take care of someone elses mental health. Maybe if they're family. Entering into a relationship with a woman to be their carer or provider is the ultimate beta bheaviour

My god you're so salty you'll attract mormons.

>salty
zoomer spotted

>zoomer spotted
boomer spotted

Cutcope retard spotted
Calling someone a boomer while defending mutilating infant boys doesnt quite work you disgusting schizo faggot.

>Cope cope cope cringe boomer cringe dilate cope cringe dilate dilate boomer
>Cope
>Cope
>Fag
>Dilate
>Cope
>Schizo

Neck yourself

You said boomer first dumb fuck

>cries out as it strikes you

Sloppy job Mossad.

Cope.

>tfw when jumping into the middle of a conversation and bamboozling some angry memespouter

>calling out child mutilators makes you a jew

Go back to the donald.

Pretty cringe joke to be honest.

nothing

kek

>especially since he implied only women can be virgins giving it an obvious incel subtext

Attached: 5910.png (857x170, 28K)

Based

It's why we call them "professional victims".
They literally search through every single sentence that was ever written about you and they WILL find some joke to get offended by, no matter how harmless.

oh no... he joked....

Literally all of this is fucking nonsense.

t. seething leftweenie

dilate

>"and the idea that virginity is something to be ashamed of"
>posted by the same people who use "incel"
do these "people" even think?

>My god you're so salty you'll attract mormons.
That's pretty clever actually

it was 2009

RMS had sex, you haven't

It's one thing to consider whether or not you can use people as stepping Stones towards your goals, but it's pretty servile to, noticing that you're bound towards an emotionally manipulated relationship with a mentally ill person, do so out of some vague sense of duty.

pic is wrong
it's an example on negative assumptions on women (not) using EMACS
nothing sexual here

>being a virgin is a repression
>lol jk now it's empowerment
I guess if they didn't have a double standard they'd have none at all.

>those digits
kek

Attached: 13636047_1131880563517482_869626961_n.jpg (750x936, 56K)

But has he seethed and dilated?

RMS is a perma-wizard, unironically

Based Yurop.

gender studies and computer science are two separate majors, and yet one keeps interfering with the other

also this

Attached: Ko4CI7e.jpg (900x958, 268K)

If only the term EMACs incels had been invented yet, then no one could accuse him of sexism

>what is wrong with these people

The Geek Feminism Wiki? No idea.

Schizo post.

>Kaczynski
Literal commie

Progressivism is what's wrong with a lot of things. Least of all FOSS, it's just the latest victim.