So who is going to be the face of FSF now?

So who is going to be the face of FSF now?

Attached: 29150857.png (306x306, 130K)

DistroTube

What happened to Luke anyway, he is silent for months?

He went off the grid for a while getting his unabomber cabin ready.

Lisa from MobileTechReview

Who else but Linus Torvalds?

Attached: torvalds.png (900x900, 281K)

Adolf Hitler from Argentina, he is going to take the propietary software away from the people which will grant him power over them

Inevitably?
The first person to shoot up the FSF office.

>Lisa from MobileTechReview
based, but she only uses proprietary software like adobe and windows

that's steve jobs

yeah, that linux freestyle rap he did will have everybody switching over

He just started a thread on /g

based guy
He probably has no internet now

He lives on his uncle's property a few miles from town.

Hopefully this mustached gentleman bastard

mr Nagoor sir, real time legend of Java

Attached: mr Nagoor Babu sir.jpg (208x243, 5K)

lmao

His github still has several updates to his projects done by him, so I'm going to assume that he's still alive and well in his father's property.

The one and only

Attached: 471675AE00000578-5156885-image-m-43_1512669285557.jpg (634x473, 59K)

tripcode, so the face of FSF would be pretty af

moar

Who is this mutt?

He has cellphone signal and can drive 10 minutes to the nearest McDonald's. He HAS internet, he just ran out of content, and/or his dad is forcing him to focus on finishing his PhD. I think once he sees the RMS news he will make a quick video about it similar to what he did when Torvalds was lynched.

IF ITS NOT MR BABU I DONT WANT TO LIVE

i hereby present to you your new head of the FSF. as the first order of business, the FSF will be renamed to FSFD, in order to promote equity for diverse contributors to write codes of conduct since they can't code. all of the Communist freakshows present may now vote. motion passed. next order of business. the GPLv3 will be immediately deprecated and replaced by the GPLv4, which will contain a new 20 page long Code of Conduct. if anyone installs and uses GPLv4 software, their entire organization and personal life will now fall under the jurisdiction of the GPLv4 and the mandatory compliance with the diversity quotas and anti-white cucking required by the FSF. of course all of the blue haired Trigglypuffs and non-offending pedo trannies here will vote yes on this motion. motion passed.

Attached: kill_this_faggot.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

chat poetteringware vs suckless virgins