15 seconds in the first vide of Cpp20 conference

15 seconds in the first vide of Cpp20 conference
>tranny walks on the stage
youtube.com/watch?v=u_ij0YNkFUs

just nuke Earth, ty.

Attached: 1568351829798.jpg (768x522, 42K)

nuke yourself, dumb frog poster

ah-bloo-bloo

April is that you? fix your posture before hitting the 40% ty

>Comments are disabled for this video.

OH NO NO NO NO

>Comments are disabled for this video.
They never were in any previous CppCon videos.

imagine inviting a tranny "friend" literally sitting in front row reserved for experts only and then asking her what he is using C++ for just to signal some virtue SJWism on the most pure talk of entire conference by the creator of the language itself. oh my.

>it's a cuteboy wearing a dress episode

Attached: this is nice post.gif (299x374, 852K)

she did a keynote on C++: Friend Functions and Private Parts

Attached: 1568743568511s.jpg (168x168, 5K)

link?

Attached: 1458675606900.gif (322x252, 1.95M)

They just need to signal how "diverse" they are or SJWs will tear them apart - they probably got educated after the European PHP conference fiasco.
It's just funny how all the "diversity" is always achieved by throwing in some token white transvestite.

This qt is living out her sexual fantasies and being praised for it and probably getting spitroasted in the hotel later that night, all while making connections and advancing her career in software engineering, what have you done with your life, Jow Forums?

Attached: lmao4.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

They are competing with rust, of course trannies are needed.

Attached: 1555589146302.jpg (1440x1414, 152K)

this qt falls apart at being qt the moment he rotates 1 degree, his entire career is being advanced due to him being mentally ill and will never amount to anything because by the time he is 30 he will be dead.

>lmao4

post the lmao2

I thought she was cute. I am against this diversity and inclusion shit that is also now affecting C++ community, but I have no problem with a qt3.14 like that appearing on stage for a bit.

>She

L M F A O
M
F
A
O
So C++ is D for dilate...

Attached: rust lmao.png (600x600, 249K)

He or she, doesn't matter. Adorable either way.

Don't confirm their delusions even if it makes you feel straight.

Attached: 1550719259200.jpg (2102x3586, 1.37M)

i like both men and women, so don't worry.

There's an age limit to transitioning and these people passed it.
Also the one on the bottom is from 2008 and it was a female cosplayer, dumbass.

>cosplayer
still a disappointment

At least """she""" is cute.

I can't help but wonder if he's actually transgender or he just fell for the memes that dressing like a girl and calling himself a girl would unlock tons of opportunities for himself he wouldn't be granted otherwise because of his sex.

Attached: cute trap programmer.jpg (825x692, 56K)

>a white MtF tranny
the safest option possible

isn't that dress a bit short, lady?

HAHAHAHA EXPLAIN YOURSELF CTARDS

If you're hurting for a job, try changing the name on your resume to a girl's name and see how many responses you get.
It's a sign of desperation for men, the only way to get ahead is to throw away your dignity and embrace affirmative action.