WEEV PREDICTED THIS

weev.livejournal.com/415737.html#comments
Stallman should have listened
>This year, the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act passed. It was regarded as a terrible thing and opposed by the entire computing industry. It passed anyways. Computing is twice the market value of the energy industry. When is the last time a bill universally opposed by the energy industry has passed? Never. Such a thing is unthinkable. It does not happen.
>Ian is dead for the same reason Lance and Jonathan and Aaron [Swartz] are: computing, as an industry, has no will to power. Computing is filled with nerds who want to focus on their own shit and think politics is stupid. They are right, politics is stupid, and I shared a little of that attitude up until the point a gun was pointed in my face, my home was reduced to rubble, and I was being beaten and starved in solitary confinement.
>Computing's lack of will to power is especially tragic not only because it has the highest potential for power, but because the big players of the game realize that it does. Regardless of the apolitical nature of the industry it is being dragged into Marxist struggles anyways.
>The other thing that happened over the past week is that anti-fascists (antifa) were out in force at Chaos Communications Congress. If you are unfamiliar with the CCC, it is the most prestigious gathering of hackers in the world. It is not something done for profit, but for the exchange of ideas amongst hacker luminaries. [...] Why would they choose this talk?
>I'll tell you why they chose that talk: someone who goes to Africa to try to help 3rd world people not die is more likely than a white nationalist to cower their head in accusations of racism. They are looking for easy victims to create a narrative with. Their bonuses depend on it.
>Embrace the will to power. We can seize it. It won't take very many of us.

Attached: weev.jpg (392x337, 30K)

freakin nerds

Don't listen to or trust Weev. He's a snake trying to "expose" white nationalists by infiltrating their organizations.

bump

holy BASED

>I shared a little of that attitude up until the point a gun was pointed in my face, my home was reduced to rubble, and I was being beaten and starved in solitary confinement.
What?

>>The other thing that happened over the past week is that anti-fascists (antifa) were out in force at Chaos Communications Congress. If you are unfamiliar with the CCC, it is the most prestigious gathering of hackers in the world. It is not something done for profit, but for the exchange of ideas amongst hacker luminaries. [...] Why would they choose this talk?
What a dipshit, the CCC has always been like this.
Pic related, a bunch of people hacked some white nationalist dating site during the convention a few years back.
Weev is delusional.

Attached: CCCaffe.png (636x559, 332K)

so can someone tell me who the heck is this weev?
and was this true? What's the story behind this?

This. Hacking has literally always been left wing (not that it is political). It has its cultural roots in anarchism.

Reminder that even ED ousted weev

He’s a Jewish lad who, along with his a Jewish buddies, helps the Mossad build up a large fake white nationalist community online.

Who the fuck takes ((((Escher Auernheimer)))) seriously?

additionally, they are based in hamburg, and hamburg is THE leftist stronghold of germany

this is no hostile takeover, this is just what the CCC and hacking culture in germany and especially in hamburg has always been

>...a bunch of people hacked some white nationalist dating site during the convention a few years back.

...wow, what an archivment! ccc -> cuck computer collective! so much knowlege, used for usless shit!

Attached: 1553258376809.jpg (275x275, 15K)

based boomer

Just use "their" knowlege against them.

He must be playing the long, long con then. He came out as a white supremacist in 2014 and has held those beliefs publicly since then.

serious answers, please

White nationalists fucking suck though.

>he came out as a white supremacist
If he really held sincere white supremacist views, he would have offed himself or at least avoided intermingling with whites.

The absolute truth, weev is a snake