Xiaomi doomers are real?

Why does every single person who owns a Xiaomi phone looks so much like a doomer / looks so depressed?

Is there any link beetwen the two

Attached: 1568748206540.jpg (1122x1042, 220K)

People with Xiaomis made the decision to buy the best value phone. Clearly theyre poor enough to care yet smart enough to not fall for other shit.

Attached: 1567042891514.jpg (590x642, 106K)

fpbp

Tell me what phone model you're using and I will tell you why I think it's shit.

poor people that are smarter than the average tend to be depressed, news at 11

I dont have a phone. (OP)

I have a Xiaomi and I am depressed

They buy xiaomi phones because they're cheap.

They invest time on research on products to by they would have been invested instead doing something more productive if they were successful

Their lack of success causes them to be depressed or unhappy.

Money -is- happiness. You're being lied to.

I wish I could order robotic Xiaomi e-GF

Attached: 1567635349979.jpg (589x420, 58K)

Buy* not by.

Ever since I ditched my stupid fucking iPhone for a Xiaomi, I feel alive again.

chinese botnet syndrome

ok moron

just bought the k20 today. the reason I want it because I wanted a full screen aoled display and this was the cheapest. Also had a redmi note 4 for 3 years now and I have dropped it countless times in a TPU case and hasn't broken

Not Xiaomi but...

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-165233.png (1080x2340, 169K)

being poor does that to you.

Sounds to me like someone was bullied by an Xiaomi user. OP is a crybaby for sure hahaha

I have a nokia phone and a xiaomi band
my next phone will prolly be xiaomi as well
Ironically my family (as in, wife, parents, etc) has enormous amounts of money, but I as an individual, have very little and hate to ask for it.
I don't think I'm depressed, I'm more of a smug nihilist.

the guy i sit next to at work (iphone user) asked me what phone i have and when i said xiaomi he said "xiaomi? i didn't know you were a hipster"

Buying a Xlmaomi is basically saying ”fuck it, this will do” and this same attitude is replicated in all other aspects of life

to add to my previous post, i'm not depressed but i do kind of think all phones are shit in some way and high end phones aren't worth the asking price so i've settled for this xiaomi

I'm not depressed. I'm mentally exhausted from university and ask the masturbation.

hold on, i'm making a chart and template, let us see what every major wojak uses

alright, Jow Forums. Tell me, what phones are they using?

Attached: adasdad.png (1280x720, 192K)

I have a Mi Mix 3 and, though I am not depressed or overly negative, I am redpilled enough that my view of the world is melancholic at best.

Doomer: Any phone older than 4 years, last time he needed a smartphone was before he dropped out of college in 2014
Zoomer: Galaxy A series
Boomer: iPhone 5S/SE, everything else is too big or lacks "security"
Also add Discord trannies and Google Pixels, they almost always all have one of those

Attached: redmemed.jpg (1134x595, 113K)

>doomer
some flip phone from 2003, on prepaid plan that's long empty
>zoomer
iPhone
>boomer
some weird ass Alcatel android phone nobody has ever seen before
>bloomer
Samsung, but not the very latest model since he's fine with using an older phone
>coomer
this forced meme doesn't deserve a mention

They can't afford a normal phone.

It's still a *oomer meme, had to include it

the only guy I know that uses Huawei is some dude I work with that comes to work (kinda dirty industrial work with machines) dressed in Balenciaga t-shirts and sells his Huawei the moment a new one comes out and upgrades to it. he's not a doomer in the slightest, just very annoying when he tries to sell me his chinkshit phone every 3 months.

user, Huawei is a normie brand

wtf do you mean I have to wait a month to unlock the bootloader!?

Attached: satania on xiaomi forums.png (599x491, 396K)

Attached: phones.jpg (1280x720, 327K)

the doomer doesn't have a phone, nobody has called him in 3+ years. if he has one, it's a dumb phone that's always off or out of minutes on the prepaid plan.

doomers are 24-25-26 years old. There are virtually zero people born in the 90s who do not have some kind of a smart phone.

he broke it years ago and never bothered to replace it.

Literally me t b h

very small price to pay for such cheap phones. MIUI is really good too. you won't regret it unless you are very ignorant.

Every hipster I've met uses Apple products and I live in the hipster capital of Australia.

>tfw my 55 year old dad always buys the latest samsung flagship
He currently uses an S10+ that he has no idea how to use.
All he uses it for is making one call per day to my mom and look at 1955-1957 Chevy Bel Airs for sale.
Thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: 1567114411681.jpg (540x472, 54K)

Trade your phone with his.

Hate the holepunch camera otherwise I could probably do it without him noticing as long as I put the same wallpaper on my phone.

I have that exact redmi note 7.

Attached: 1567873959912.jpg (1274x1434, 351K)

Based MixBro. Mix2 here. Two years and running smoothly.