What’ve your experiences been interacting with Woman of Color Jow Forums?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: 0D70C3DC-304D-48B2-A48B-60125970FF59.jpg (612x484, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/mcancelo/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who's the tithog

I rawdogged and creampied a young Bangoli lass in college. WoC LOVE the BWC.

That bitch is probably 250 pounds, lol.

They smell

Attached: A2954691-9E6B-4985-A981-51159CC3D79E.jpg (890x704, 161K)

That woman can be considered white though.

Depends, asian and mixed asian girls are often into me. Black girls are cool sometimes, not my type though at all. Flirt a lot with a gorgeous indian girl but she's a med student and is guaranteed looking for an indian man to marry. Not a fan of Hispanic girls.

>implying

Martina Cancelo

Attached: 17126368_190411741456403_7477561057590902784_n.jpg (320x381, 20K)

>Wammen of Color
You mean niggers?

Fine until their culture becomes apparent. Dated a Chinese girl who was beautiful and a genuinely good person, but when it came to her family, her demeanor changed entirely. She became very selfish, manipulative, and tried to get me to become like her. Her parents blatantly told me they hated me for being white dating their Asian daughter, and told her to leave me. And just on that whim, she did. I guess there's something to be said about respecting one's family, but how quickly her personality changed once everything became "normal" was frightening.

tits got stretch marks

Excellent boobies.

No all non white wahman

They're just as bitchy and cuntish as white women except they wear it on their sleeve less.

I like every flavor of titty.

Attached: tits.png (492x328, 6K)

>be me
>be 31
>work out regularly at local gym
>white roasties flood in during the morning to try and undo beer guts and larpy bodies gained over 15years of excessive degeneracy
>get hit on regularly by same roasties day in day out
>always ignore them or politely excuse myself immediately after being engaged in coversation
>work out with headphones on and focus on my form during reps
>latina goblina enters gym in yoga pants and sports bra
>white roasties lined up on treadmills start whispering to each other in disgust as latina goblina walks past them
>a 7/10 latina goblina goes to squat rack after stretching a bit
>she looks confused
>walk up and offer to assist being polite but assertive
>latina goblina smiles and says she wants to learn how to squat properly
>says she wants to look like certain youtube fitness chick and has been watching her videos now ready to workout in public
>spend 45 mins with latina goblina working out mostly legs on a day i was doing lats
>latina goblina asks for my number when we get outside, would like to workout together more often
>latina goblina smiles and waves then gets in car to leave
>i get in my car and start to head home
>10 minutes into driving i get text message
continued

Attached: jrBXOIDr1aRl.jpg (600x400, 74K)

I felt like a 16th century conquistador when fucking some latina and mestizo qts

Attached: 1537634837537.jpg (2417x1000, 1.92M)

Memeflag. No bamp.

>Martina Cancelo
>Tattoo, hairy snatch, fat
I gotta puke, brb

Attached: 40133164_2030542123665418_603870931469721560_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.44M)

Attached: mcancelo.png (589x740, 1.09M)

56% tend to be like parrots. They kind of have no soul and just imitate their environment for social validation. Basically they are like shittily trained AI sex robots but with good actuators and decent artificial skin.

You might be better off with just a simple sex robot in this case than these upjumped unpredictable AI meat-thots.

Btw, CIA nigger working at tesla here. Thanks for training our car AI by classifying the recaptcha images for free. Your free labor means alot to us my dear proles.

Yet to savor but can imagine the feeling of conquistadorial supremacy. Have fucked niggers but was before I became racist - would like to revisit

desu i can't remember the last time i interacted with one beyond them serving me at a shop.

gay

has anyone here screwed a sentinelese woman?

>That bitch is probably 250 pounds, lol.

Yeah, but those tits. You wouldn't buy her dinner at Waffle House?

Nothing smells worse than a white roastie

I agree about that shit near her cunt

pretty much pic related

Attached: 1483157888499.jpg (640x640, 56K)

How hairy we talking here?

Literal 3/10.

I thought they hated BWC cos we colonisers and shieet

She's perfect, bruh. Like, what's your damage?

women of colour were put on this earth to serve white men

Attached: 1453742237300.jpg (1080x720, 144K)

Cow.

post the rest. don't care if fake

She never "changed". She simply wore a mask to hide her true self.

Even more retarded than white women on the whole.

At least Latinas and Asians from non-Western countries and those poisoned by Western ideals are crazy loyal.

That actually counts for a lot.

besides the fact that white roasties look somewhat better astethically, women of color are better in absolutely every way besides that.

Attached: 1546805539495.jpg (1000x1000, 151K)

white cock nationalism thread?

Attached: wR1v4Fx.jpg (1080x720, 287K)

please continue

Current gf is Sinhala. Ex was Gujurati.

Gujurati was extremely stubborn, childish, and continues to low key stalk me to this day. Her family hated me and I knew it but I didn't really care until she forced me into their family arguments over me. Every couple of months I get a text or call from a new number I haven't blocked yet talking about how perfect her life is now (which obviously it isn't).

My Sinhala gf is highly intelligent but she has the feminism bug really bad and serious daddy issues. She is also highly manipulative and tries acting like Sri Lanka is some utopian pro-eugenics matriarchal society and the U.S. (and by extension: me and those around me) should be more matriarchal. Fortunately I know that's a load of bullshit (at best her family is matriarchal, Sri Lanka as a whole not even close). Everyone around me also thinks shes crazy when they hear her talk shit. Whenever she gets ornery about political topics in private I either shut down the conversation if I'm tired or if I have the energy I bend her over and spank her until she begs me to fuck her. Whatever works I suppose. If she wasn't pretty and we weren't living together I wouldn't be with her anymore since as of late she is really getting on my nerves. Will not shut the fuck up when I'm trying to get sleep before work and she's gaining weight. The triangle model of beauty, brains, and insanity in women is infallible, that's for sure.

Overall I'm 0 for 2 with brown girls. Doesn't really seem worth it desu. White girls are prettier for dealing with the same issues.

the only bitch who ever cheated on me

Attached: 1546621177974.png (974x522, 31K)

Women of color my ass. 90% of you are virgins or have to pay for it. Fuckin social losers.

>Women of color my ass. 90% of you are virgins or have to pay for it. Fuckin social losers.
I dated a Pajeeta. I loved seeing the colour contrast of her pink vulva and brown skin. And loved seeing her chocolate cookie ooze out my vanilla cream. She got pregnant and I was really happy at the prospect of having a golden-skinned biracial daughter. But she had a miscarriage within the first 2 months. A part of me was relieved because I wasn't ready to have a baby. But I was also really sad and cried when I found out. She kind of looks like pic-related (it's not her though).

Attached: wC4Ro2Z.jpg (1080x720, 195K)

Sorry to hear that user