B
T
F
O

Attached: pg.png (598x888, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7miRCLeFSJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is what happens when you allow women into tech.

those arent words those are letters

Letters can be words. For example the letter/word "a".

I wonder when someone is gonna tell him that he is a middle age white guy himself

Attached: 4901.png (589x138, 22K)

Would be great if he replied with something about the holocaust

>I wonder when someone is gonna tell him that he is a middle age white guy himself

These people are insane so they won't listen to reason. They would eat their own shit and watch their wives get fucked by other men if it was trendy to do so.

>White privilege
>a retarded concept made in the US of A for the US of A, academically ludicrous and which smells like some good old racial theory from the 19th century
God, I love SJWs

Some guy flails around on Twitter. OP seems to think we need to know this dude got "BTFO." Okay.

Acronym

>a retarded concept made in the US of A for the US of A, academically ludicrous and which smells like some good old racial theory from the 19th century

Racial theory from 19th century had a point and was invented by respectable scientists. These two concepts are nothing alike.

Also there is nothing wrong with being privileged. It makes sense for a country to promote it's majority instead of shitting on it.

>bullying a man on the spectrum, destroying the last strands of RMS's tenuous life
>"dismantling white supremacy"
RGRGRGGGGGGGGrgjGFfhddddddddddddddd ddddddd

>dude consequences
yes it's high time these fucking cunts stopped being able to wreck lives for fun without consequence

BRING THE FUCKING CONSEQUENCES

These traitorous women deserve to be beaten to death.

>Stallman
>White
Why are jews not white and white depending on context?

I is another.

It stands for blown the fuck out, lurk more.

Those old racial theories are being further validated too. Especially with gene research advancing like it is. Universal egalitarians won't last another 50 years.

Your need to appear superior while anonymous has obviated your duty to not spoonfeed either newfags or trolls, the post you responded to being written by one or the other. I posit that it is in fact you who should lurk more.

They'll still be a thing in 50 years, they'll go from "we're all equal" to "we must genetically modify 3rd world trash to be our equal".

How horrifying. I guess its preferable to the current state, but still. Coupled with africas projected populations that would be a tough job

I wonder why the ycombinator crowd never gets into trouble. PG once wrote that women aren't cut out fir tech because coding is hard and something you have to keep at from when you were a teen and you never see teenage girl computer nerds

Peter Theil went even further and said letting women vote is what killed democracy. Neither resigned.

Its like these twitter mobs pick their targets and dont go after anyone rich and powerful enough to stand up to them

As usual someone from the long nose tribe pops up

If only. More likely it’ll be
>we need to genetically engineer white people to be dumber!

It's not really preferable. Do you honestly think these weasels will just want equality?

“If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.”

Bachman Turner Fucking Overdrive?
youtube.com/watch?v=7miRCLeFSJo

>white privilege
>in a white country
>full of white people
lmao

They use the word privilege to make us feel bad about it, they don't care about equality, they care about equity and they take history into account.
Equity in their eyes means make white people suffer for everything we've done in history to "compensate" whatever they want and take power.

Don't give them attention, in their mind they simply can't be wrong as this is the only sane way of thinking in 2019 (the famous 21st century argument).
If you live in EU don't be afraid of africans, they can't build their own countries, it's not like they will be able to do something here.

I actually think OP was making a reference to Steve Ballmer.

I dont know anymore. I hope that egalitarians will be treated like creationists but who knows

Blacks on average posess such a low IQ that even if they were 80% of the population they wouldn't make up half of the important positions in the country.

>Paul Graham
I always knew Lispers were the master race

What's completely mindblowing to me is how they manage to get away with it. Why are they being listened to? Who cares if some cunt complains about sexism? Why does anyone give a shit about these retards and their shrieking?

>it's not like they will be able to do something here
As a Brazilian who saw the decline of a white majority area into africa, yes, they can breed like rats and use your social welfare.

>Why does anyone give a shit about these retards and their shrieking?
they go to journalists and then you'll get thousands shrieking

You're getting your terms mixed up.
They care about equality and not equity. Equality, when contrasted with equity, means equality of outcome (everyone gets the same int he end) rather than equality of opportunity (everyone gets the same chances). Equality of opportunity, due to the social nature of humans, is basically impossible but there's still a lot more that can be done (mainly on the education front) to help provide it. Equality of outcome is an ass retarded measure that basically no one likes.

>dismantling the white supremacy
needs to get sent to saudi arabia to dismantle muslim supremacy

So? Again: why do we (if I can speak for the white/asian-male-nerd tech community at large here for a moment) give a fuck what non-members are shrieking about?

because all of our institutions are controlled by the shrieking lunatics.

they don't want equality, they just want to fuck you up

bloodsports

It's not hard to understand:
If he's rich/powerful -> Is he at least decent looking? Yes: Leave him alone. No: Purge him!
If he's not rich/powerful -> Is he an uber chad? Yes: Leave him alone. No: Purge him!

Bee
Tea
Eff
Owe

This is just the "on top of a bigger turtle" sequence... So *how* do these screaming lunatics control our institutions?

Not trying to troll, maybe I'm just too autistic to understand the kind of social peer pressure they have, but I honestly couldn't give two flying fucks about any amount of twitter-fueled outrage. It's not like the rainbow-colored harpies are profoundly wealthy or even the majority buyers of our usual commodities (software & hardware). So where do they get their power from?

It's always women who start this shit

Repeal the 19th

they'd smash the world if they thought it'd make a pretty noise

>So where do they get their power from?
From your attention

I, for one, look forward to our cyberpunk/biopunk dystopian future.

it's a combination of social media subverting our monkey brains ("by joining a popularly acceptable Cause i get a reward from feeling respected by my peers"), and good old fashioned moral panic ("i heard so-and-so is a paedo, get him")

the result is the modern day equivalent of the house un-american affairs committee. these people have a lot of power and they're flexing for the sake of it. if homosexuality were terribly unfashionable they'd be screaming at "filthy faggots" and trying to get them fired. the very same people.

because twitter is designed to be an amplifier for those screaming idiots and to project the illusion that more people are upset about it than there actually are

you and i have learned this lesson, probably over a decade ago, but to young people who haven't learned that lesson, baby boomers, and anyone without decent personal skills that values what their friends think too much - they value it extremely heavily. They care more about what a bunch of blue checkmarks on twitter in vancouver think than what the people sitting next to them think

No one listened to Nixon.

calling a jew a jew or calling a cuck a cuck isn't going to shock or insult them, they're just going to jerk off to it later. you have to actually hit at the core truth that they are avoiding otherwise they are going to pivot on something for the rest of eternity

society won't recover until twitter is cancelled

>you have to actually hit at the core truth that they are avoiding
That is?

Attached: rms.png (577x613, 62K)

Calling a jew a jew is the worst insult. You may call him a swindler or a scoundrel and it will bounce off, but call him a jew and watch as it recoils, how wounded. I have been found out.

>cyberpunk
Already living it, and its great. im buying rare plants off the internet and growing them with leds. this future owns
>biopunk
If even dermal interface patches become a consideration for people i am going to consider full on authoritarian and violent fascism as an acceptable response

Ah yes it's time for the bash rms now that he's gone.

Schway

you're repeating that goebbels quote as if its true and not a piece of propaganda repeated to get people to call jews out and actually reinforce the identity of oppression and segregation.

i might be throwing pearls before swine here but there's a good lesson to be learned in the bible about how to deal with jews, and its what jesus taught. there's a reason they hate him so much

For trannies, it is that they are men. For your average basedboy, it is that he is continually plagued by feelings of inadequacy and hunger for publicity. For feminist tech grifters, it is that they are shit at what they do and do not deserve the positions they hold.

What a spineless faggot.
Hero or not, if you don't want him crashing at your house, you ask him to leave.

>read this book about jews, a jew god and a jewish messiah to tell you how to deal with jews

No thanks. I'd rather listen to Goebbels even over that.

>For trannies, it is that they are men
>For feminist tech grifters, it is that they are shit at what they do and do not deserve the positions they hold
I don't know in which world you're living but this will reinforce their opinions that they are oppressed.

>I am another.
ftfy

>rare plants
tell me more

she's totally gonna fuck him now!

that their reality is not subject to any actual solid basis in anything beyond what other people have defined. they don't care about reality, they don't care about their own opinions, they don't care about anything beyond throwing together an attempt at convincing the rest of the world of a fiction they don't even believe in. If they lie to themselves, it will make the world believe.

the phrase 'based' isn't just a meme, it means that it is a thing of actual solid foundation, something worthy of basing ideas and concepts around. not because you want to signal its virtue, but because it is a solid foundation. a base. be based.

So? Their opinions are, like their (fake) genitals, worthless.

Hi there, Heather! Welcome to Jow Forums.

Thing is, they don't actually believe what they claim to believe. They know what they really are. "Oppression" for them means being told to your face what you know to be true but do not want to acknowledge.

Humans aren't robots. You can't tell me that your opinions aren't lead by emotions and dreams and special motives and so one.

There's a vast gap between opinion and fact. Of course, the ones on the wrong side of the truth are trying to efface it and trying to turn facts into opinions (like nihilists they are).

Fact: cutting off your dick and taking hormones does not make you a woman. That is not an opinion. That is a fact.

Sanseverias. This is a hybrid of sanseveria "sudwala Caves" and sanseveria Hallii. Sudwala Caves is already a pretty obscure species considering its not even a described species at all and it's fuckin purple. And this is a purple stick. The seller called it "purple nut" and I have found a total of one mention of it on the entire internet with no picture to accompany it

The breeder was definitely trying to go for the huge baseball bat look of Hallii but purple and it backfired hilariously. These plants don't flower very frequently. That's an eight inch pot and the sticks are like 3 feet tall

Attached: IMG_20190326_2035515.jpg (2787x4896, 2.8M)

Based

Forget about anything that starts with eq, they all just want more power for themselves and their friends and the destruction of power everywhere else. They also like being able to feel smug, and the smug radiating off those posts is choking.

Neat.

Of course they are. but my opinions and dreams and motives are not motivated by a perception of reality where everything is subjective. because there are cold, hard truths and laws in the universe. i think that a better understanding of them can greatly increase how effective you are, and by that exact same line of reasoning, it's not a surprise at all that people who blantantly ignore the truths are woefully ineffective

There's also haworthias and some gay ass home depot cactus that my grandma gave me. She tried.

Attached: IMG_20190219_1658256.jpg (4896x3672, 3.77M)

Isn't this the botanical equivalent of "breeding of defects"

twitter is a giant safe space for bullies

You don’t belong here.

jesus christ these people need to grow the fuck up

he's not dead

Who could have foreseen that the internet would ultimately become not a free exchange of ideas between people, but rather a whole society consenting to give up their freedom by informing on each other in the name of social causes? we

What does pedophilia have to do with white supremacy?

Literally anything you say will.

The fuck? RMS is now a white supremacist?

>Literal pseudo-science is making a come back because it feeds into my little snowflake complex
Sadly you're right. It doesn't take much to herd and crowd socially insecure Jow Forumsdrones.

It would look bad to go after someone and not have them resign, so they don't bother. The point is to make an example and police the thought of the masses.

See, this is what happens to you if you engage in badthink!

nigger

Attached: NAH.jpg (480x480, 63K)

Can someone give me the tl;dr?

Women and the radicalized LGBTQ.

This would be fine.
If there is actually a problem, and you then solve the problem, then what's the god damn problem?
Of course, things might certainly just end up like says.

You mean women and the mentally ill.

>as if its true
It IS true though

Twitter is a website for insane bullshitters. I don't understand why normal people even post there or why they would visit that website. And the term "to cancel a person" sounds like a psychotic decompensation.

Normal people post there because 1. you can filter out anything that does piss off even if twitter isn't willing to remove it, and 2. It was shilled constantly as THE place to be in you wanted to be anything relevant, or see anything relevant, back when it first launched in 2007, by mainstream media corporations who would mention tweets in every. single. news. story, every day for a year or more.

>i might be throwing pearls before swine here but there's a good lesson to be learned in the bible about how to deal with jews, and its what jesus taught. there's a reason they hate him so much
with kindness? is this that weird ryan gosling movie you're talking about?

Thiel left the valley tho.