Eugenics is technology

Discussions about genetics, cloning, CRISPR, etc.

Reminder that PIC RELATED betrayed 8ch months ago and joined forces with the same SJWs who ousted RMS. This is why the world needs AKTION T4.

Attached: kikewheels.jpg (720x405, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webcitation.org/6WymEgR7t?url=http://www.dailystormer.com/hotwheels-why-i-support-eugenics/
ofwnewsbeat.com/pinay-scams-her-pakistani-bf-worth-3-5m-pesos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oink oink

Attached: just let it happen cripplechan.png (880x1038, 604K)

>Aktion t4

Based. Reminder the christcucks absolutely HATED this program.

Back to Jow Forums

Can crispr regenerate the foreskin of my mutilated penis

>8ch
Who the fuck cares, fuck off back to rebbit

Because they want more people to suffer, and they think that suffering brings them closer to God, like what Mother Theresa said. (Although sending them to God directly should make them closer)

Is he why it's still down

Christcucks are loons

it won't matter, true singularity will happen when humanity put her conscience and "soul" inside a machine.

Attached: ss_9c4f94f88133820a79816e349946357e02ce69c8.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 2.87M)

Hotwheels supports eugenics so that nobody has to suffer like he does. webcitation.org/6WymEgR7t?url=http://www.dailystormer.com/hotwheels-why-i-support-eugenics/

I believe eugenics should be used to breed out tribalism from all races and create the one true master race: the race defined by their neurological tendency to live with one another in genuine peace and comfort, irrespective of other less important vestigial ex-racial attributes held over from the age of genetic tribalism we're submerged in now, such as skin color.

Hotwheels is genetic garbage

Attached: GangstaKuKuRike.jpg (790x1053, 103K)

He wrote that article years ago. Sadly, if you look at his Twitter, he pretty much sold out and made a 180 degree turn.

>defined by their neurological tendency to live with one another in genuine peace
that still requires weeding a lot of dindus because there are genes like MAO-A gene a.k.a. "Warrior gene", which makes humans very belligerent and aggressive, is most common in dindus, less common in asians, and ever lesser in caucasians.

Hiw hard would it be to create a decentralised website?

Like a dynamic torrent with a distributed database ala blockchain.

With current technology I don't think it requires weeding anyone.

>people aren't angry edgy incels once they find a wife and stop being incels
Whoa who knew

It's even worse than we thought, he became a christfag.

Anyway this thread isn't Jow Forums related, stop trying so hard to fit in here OP. Lurk more.

What's so sad about having a different opinion?

If you feel the need to point out that your thread is about technology, it probably does not belong here and you need to get out.

Attached: 1566844685887.jpg (352x450, 37K)

Theres crisp that already made hiv free babies (but its not known if the chinks fucked up something in the process". You snip out a shit part of dna and insert something better.
Theres removing sick mitochondria of the mothers egg, adding a donator eggs mitochondria to it + adding fathers sperm to make healthy babies.
Usually these involve growing the eggs in a vat and picking a sample from them to see if they have desirable dna.
The growing multitude of inseminated eggs in a vat and rejecting ones with possible defects and trying to pick one with desirable genetics is something you can do today.

Downs syndrome is related to having set of 3 chromosome 21 instead of 2. They get diagnosed via x-ray or blood sample and aborted like 80% of the time.

>People grow out of their mentally unstable, self-destructive stage once they find a meaningful role in society
Up next, man exercise routine apalls the entire morbidly obese community. Is there no end to the slim body cult???

>wife
You mean those dime-a-dozen gold digging thots found in Duterteland?
Example:
ofwnewsbeat.com/pinay-scams-her-pakistani-bf-worth-3-5m-pesos/

>meaningful role in society
you mean continuing his suffering and causing suffering to others?
>>>/christian/

>hotwheels is fat now
Ahahahahaha

I really can't blame him. Dying is terrifying, and he could potentially drop dead at any second. The poor fucker deserves at least a little peace before the end.

abortion /thread

Osteogenesis Imperfecta is not fatal but a debilitating genetic disease.

I also support abortion, but the problem is that most genetic diseases are only diagnosed or discovered after birth.

I support post-birth abortion, up to 5 years.