Why does Jow Forums hate windows 10? it has the speed of xp and the stability of 7/8.1

why does Jow Forums hate windows 10? it has the speed of xp and the stability of 7/8.1

Attached: 446D4C88-3FA5-40C1-969E-FEC561F23B99.jpg (828x588, 356K)

A thread died for this.
Go shill your malware somewhere else, we have bigger problems now.

Attached: 1568153123518.gif (540x540, 577K)

Because of everything the updates break.

>has the speed of xp
Yes, it's slow as fuck and can't into multithreading.

it's not free software

Attached: 1520835528266.png (365x358, 80K)

Post source.
Then fuck off Pajeet.

It’s a boy

Because winblows 10 is bloated garbage

did I stutter?

>it has the speed of xp

Nope, everything past XP is ridiculously unresponsive, even Win7 is hardly useable on HDD and there is much more on going in background. I've compared same laptops with 7 and 10 and even seen new ones with 10, they are all in $wait_more_fucker$ mode, you wait, wait, wait, it rapes the HDD, boot is awfully slow.

>2019
>HDD

Attached: 1395521427565.jpg (335x329, 91K)

> it has the speed of xp and the stability of 7/8.1
but it doesn't.
8.1 is the fastest and the most stable windows version RIGHT NOW. now fuck off

Ok but whats the sauce

>loli

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHH NO COM NOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMING IM GONNA NO OHHHHHHHHHH COOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM

Attached: 1568678019016.jpg (424x342, 30K)

Bitch na Otokonoko to Aokan Sex

>premium antivirus trial expires
>holds your current session hostage until you pay for it or uninstall it

Attached: ransomware.jpg (800x496, 92K)

based boi poster

>why does Jow Forums hate windows 10?
Bloated and filled with spyware and forced telemetry.
I don't necessarily hate it because I know those problems can be dealt with for the extent an average user would care, I just don't feel like I would gain anything from using Windows 10 myself, so I decided not to bother.

>it has the speed of xp
So does Windows 8.1 after you tweak it properly.

>stability
8.1 is certainly stable, yes.

8.1 user with an HDD here, kindly fuck off with your memes fren.
I can hardly notice a difference compared to my laptop with 8.1 and its SSD.

because 1507 and 1607 happened and 10 has the same reputation stain that vista had in its early years, even though now it is breddy good.

Attached: 1439876983697.jpg (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Ssd has become cheap. No reason not to get one

Having the option of control over the software running on your computer is a big boon.
Microsoft makes this too hard nowadays.
It's good to keep normies locked in their little cuckshed OSes but some people want a little more control.

>windows 10
>stability
iToddler-tier stupidity lmao

Attached: 1568674373327.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

>t.archfag who breaks his setup once a week

Attached: EFD927B1-5C57-44E7-A64F-F5D34ED7A1BF.png (1080x1032, 1.2M)

The only good thing of Windows 10 is that it is fast. But everything else in it is shit.

>disable search indexing, antimalware, scheduled tasks, windows update, telemetry
>just two scripts bro

Attached: 1568562472807.jpg (1080x1334, 59K)

I don't use arch, seething wincel.

Attached: 1568582859195.png (538x480, 170K)

are you embarrassed lad

cope

Attached: 1568506487237.jpg (1000x562, 106K)

already fapped to this doujin desu

Like hell I'll pay for a product with a smaller lifespan, smaller storage space and no noticeable difference compared to what I'm currently using.

Why 2? Pretty sure one would be more than enough. All of those can be manually disabled in services.msc after all.
Dunno why you'd want to disable the Scheduled Tasks service though.

So disable updates asshat

I thought this board was good with technology

baswd anzuposter

Are you retarded

Attached: 1566338087956.png (766x567, 317K)

It's faster and more reliable

I've been using Arch for years and never had it break. Ubuntu and fedora have though

the speed of xp on 20 years of moores law
WOW

>faster and more reliable
at doing absolutely nothing worthwhile

You're retarded

Attached: 1550250644933.jpg (809x768, 117K)

Are you?

>It's faster and more reliable
See

Attached: navy seals giftsa.gif (326x52, 132K)

>a storing device with a data transfer rate several (or a dozen) times faster than its competitor offers no benefit
This board should be called /rg/ instead, for retro tech.

win 10 was the shit that made ssds mandatory with boot time telemetry out the ass.
He's probaly slightly wrong saying its ok on win 8 as your still using ntfsshit but ssds as mandatory is purely shit engineering

I've had SSDs since windows 7 and if you think they're a useless meme you've been missing out for almost ten fucking years, bud.

or I use mainly linux with large swap spaces and don't literally edit 4k video

Windows put spyware that heavily used one of the worse parts of their system and everyone accepted it as the new normal

Before I dropped it completely I rember files starting and stopping in a square wave *on windows* downloading on steam that didn't on linux; ssds are a windows file system enabler

>I have to justify my shit hardware by using extremely hand-picked linux installations
Or you could stop being underage and get a job.

This is funny because my dad has re-installed W10 for the second time in his "nice modern PC" that runs AutoCad because "it is getting slower".

...but everyone has their own tastes (some people like shit, others like dicks, other like to cut off his body, others like to burn the world, others like veganism, parties, eating chips...), so fuck off and repeat "X thing was made for Y specific need".

I have a really hard time imagining wanting to use windows for programming work.
I'm aware they recently added more tiling and nice terminals, but those are new unstable features that could be dropped at any time.

>He's probaly slightly wrong saying its ok on win 8
I don't know what you thought that I () said, but hey, let me rephrase it very quickly, just in case it needs any clarification.
>I experienced Windows 8.1 with both, an SSD and an HDD. In both instances, the OS worked pretty much the same. File transfers were, perhaps a bit faster on the SSD, but the difference wasn't big enough to make me lose my sleep over it.

Windows 7 is definitely a different beast though. That was definitely sluggish in both, daily use and file transfers.
I'm glad I didn't stay there too long and installed Windows 8.1 on this PC too.
Originally, I wanted to have 8.1 on the laptop and 7 on the PC just for a healthy change of airs, but looking back, that would have been the wrong call, definitely.

>speed of xp
oh no no no
>stability of 7/8.1
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>disable updates
>for your operating system
so this is the power of WinPoos

>SSDs were created because Windows is bad
What you didn't understand is I'm asking you to listen to yourself and be disappointed.
Because you're a fucking stupid.

>my dad has reinstalled windows 10
Because he's a half-retarded 60 year old idiot who still puts Bonzai Buddy on his Internet Explorer 6.0