ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING HAPPY NOW?

ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING HAPPY NOW?

Your damn obsession with this guy has cost the entire computer science profession over a decade in research time. Instead of solving real problems, you've put your heads in the sand and supported a known sexual predator with his "no compromise" approach to computer science and related ethics.

YOU insisted on slapping up the GPL wherever you wanted and screaming GNU/Linux in our ears for the last decade and longer,.

YOU stopped good ideas in their tracks when any bit of them wanted to go proprietary because the author dev wanted to feed his family.

YOU prevented the world economy from using good software because you refused to see how unsustainable free software is.

YOU enabled this sexual predator by paying his speaking fees, paying his hotel stays, and hiding his inappropriate sexual advances towards women and men alike.

YOU held the software world in a chokehold for 10+ years because you couldn't stand someone trying to make money off of their creation.

YOU are done. We don't need you anymore. Myself and people like me are going to build the next decade of computer science without you. We are going to write new ethics with full US regulatory oversight and full respect towards women, people of color, and LGBTQ+ individuals. We are going to write new licensing for Open Source that makes RMS's definition seem absolutely insane by comparison. We will reign in the industry under a new wave of compassion, understanding, and respect of one another. We will take into full consideration the cause and effects of our actions.

We will make sure RMS and his restrictions become ancient history. Software will become free again. US competition is back.

Get ready, we're coming.

Attached: card.jpg (501x295, 17K)

nigger

ningen

negger

Dilate your anus

Nigger

negro

Show me your proposed license file and if I disagree with it, you are a nigger as everyone else has stated above.

negar

Attached: nigger bonbon.jpg (540x540, 46K)

nignog

>obvious bait thread blatantly strawmanning against libs gets completely serious critical responses from braindead rightwards who somehow actually believe the op is a lib
yawn, what else is new

Nigger

Nigger

Shitskin.

>Serious critical responses

niglet

>serious critical responses

Attached: lol.jpg (220x229, 9K)

The OP post is so retarded, there's NothInG to be GainEd in actually giving any soRt of serious response.

Nigger

Is this a bot?

Speaking of, if GNU is supposed to be about freedom, what about Giuffre's freedom?

nigger

nigger faggot

just fucking kill yourself

nigdubs

Neger

nigger

Negro de mierda

shut
up nigger

micropenis birdshit sunburnt cave devils

t. ghost of terry

Attached: DqjbQ0eWsAEN99j.jpg (902x1200, 152K)

Everyone above and below this line is posting in a based thread
————————————————————————————————

Neger is in Africa.

Nigger

kek

Dogfucking nigger.

You're really giving way to much credit and RMS was an autist but most certainly provided a fair bit in terms of free software. Also you got really edgy at the end there, you're openly supporting suppressing history and I'm not even sure what you mean with that regulatory oversight bullshit, in what way are they not already respected in these spaces?

Attached: 078.jpg (640x758, 99K)

dumbfuck nigger

Friendly reminder that you're not allowed to say the n-word if you're not an n-person.

Attached: 1415317231895_Image_galleryImage_NEW_YORK_NY_NOVEMBER_05_E.jpg (633x930, 113K)

Disgusting tranny nigger.

Install FreeBSD

I'll use GPLv3 even more now, Discord tranny.

Negro

>sexual predator
Source?

Em is the most subversive white man history has ever seen. Decades of complete degeneracy to millions upon millions of kids. He should be the first one to get the rope.

fpbp

nigger

n i g g e r

nigger

dilate

Who are this "we"?

Dilate

>ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING HAPPY NOW?
lol freeze peach

>ningen
Human in japanese?

nigger

journalist nigger 誕若シ

YOU are an asshole.

Bring it on.

Attached: you_are_full_of_shit_toilet(1).jpg (640x411, 62K)

nigger
sent from my BlackBerry(TM)

Correct, ningen.

Attached: zamasu.jpg (665x628, 77K)

Have you ever read GPL? It allows you to have profit. Do whatever fuck you want.

>YOU prevented the world economy from using good software because you refused to see how unsustainable free software is.
This is bait, but it still deserves a reply, because it's a real fucking pile of bullshit I keep seeing. Useless, worthless, bullshit that's a direct fucking attempt to undermine FOSS.

The modern software economy has been expanded tenfold because of Free software
unless you want to go back to the bad old days of spending $600 on a compiler and $30 for utility programs you could write in an hour and the lot and spending fucktons on Oracle licenses and using fucking Windows Server for your god damn public-facing website.
Instead, GCC is free, you have scores of useful utility programs available, the LAMP stack (well, replace some of the letters with whatever is in fashion, but the very first is Linux) has allowed for the growth and expansion of the web for anyone to have a server on their own terms, no fucking dealing with shitty companies like Oracle or MS who are explicitly out to screw you while having you pay for the privilege, etc.

GPL software reached this status because no corporation can compete vs a neck beard army that works for free so they surrendered and started to contribute back.
said that witch closed software you use that works pretty nice i like to test it.

Subarashi

individual of african descent

t. rapist apologist

BSD doesn't have this problem.
No joke, I didn't give a fuck about le CoC.
But the latest outrage has just showed me how garbage and autistic the GNU project really is. I already knew they were bad, but not so much as what they are showing now.
Stallman himself said, GNU is not a purely technical project. Pure cringe.

sir, this is a wendys

Trollthread. Sage.

Go dilate, you nigger!

nigger

nigger
sage

Attached: thank the lord.jpg (388x499, 57K)