How do you feel about type c replacing every USB connector?

How do you feel about type c replacing every USB connector?

Attached: file.png (1920x873, 71K)

Fine to me, they're insanely cheap already on aliexpress

USB-C could finally fulfil USB's dreams of becoming universal, so I'm happy.

kinda pissy

I don't have to turn it around 2 times to put it in. I'm fine with it.

Type C can be used for video, analog audio etc in a sort of passthrough mode, but does it require some ports being dedicated to these special tasks or can current controllers automatically switch multiple ports?
Imagine a computer with literally nothing but dozens of Type C ports and every external device could be connected to any of those ports.

what does the c stands for anyway

Charlie

cuck

The ports themselves are way more prone to damage than even Micro USB

Cacapoopoo

Cunny

The A connector is the one we are used to, those for keyboards, mouses and flashdrives. B you can usually find at the back of printers. Now the C one is for tablets and phones and they are also reversible.

Just reading about USB C tickles my balls and gets my pocket rocket all fired up

This.

Reversible USB is the greatest technological achievement of the human race in the past 15 years imo. You could give me hardware from 2004 and the thing I'd miss most would be not having to flip a USB every single time I plugged it in because fate always makes you choose wrong when guessing which way to put it in.

>not putting it in 3 times by confusing the first time

it wasnt really a problem unless you were doing it in the dark desu. its a pretty minor convenience.

Triggered by toxic heterosexuality.

If the retention was a little more firm, sure.

Attached: 1481061886945.png (1280x960, 51K)

it requires the port to have hardware which supports those features. Its the main criticism of USB C, as unlike regular USB, you can't connect something to a USC C port and expect it to work

I just bought a phone with a micro usb port.

>owned note 9 for almost a year now
>plug in any of the usb-c cables I own
>INCOMPLETE CONNECTION MAKE SURE THE CHARGER IS PROPERLY CONNECTED
>flip cable around
>now properly connected
y-yeah great port guys