That CREASE

>that CREASE
Another Andjeet disappointment.

Attached: BD7594DA-69FB-4DB7-985F-CF8C1DBF8D70.png (2208x1242, 3.9M)

andjeets BTFO
Especially Samdung shills

Why do they insist on such an obviously dumb idea?

droids aren’t known for their intelligence.

That the PRC youtuber says you get used to it. If I had the money I'd definitely try it out, maybe if it were more like $1200

>it’s fine bro just get used to it
>the cock in your ass is fine bro just get used to it

Its a good idea, its just an idea that we don't have the materials to support.
A marginally thick phone that can fold out into a small tablet would be great for usability. For media consumption, for use with a stylus, that would be fantastic. The crease is just the screen materials not being able to handle the extreme bend they're demanding of it.

Stop coping.
No one wanted or asked for a folding phone.
It’ll never be popular unless Apple does it. Which they won’t.

At least we have actual ideas

Low IQ negroids have ideas every day.
Doesn’t mean we should entertain them.

you could hide a keyboard behind the fold but noooo

saw this phone in person. its really not as bad as people think. its like the notch but nowhere near as obtrusive.

funny though, two brown guys walked into the bush i was smoking nug at and showed me the fold

I hope this tech will mature in the future. It looks great for reading chinese comics and drawfagging if it supports a stylus.

>No one wanted or asked for a folding phone.
I wanted one since before android and iphone existed.

Attached: Toshiba-shows-its-latest-K02-Windows-Mobile-phone.jpg (368x400, 26K)

You aren’t the average consumer.
It’s not profitable to make a device only 50,000-1,000,000 people buy. You don’t even make RnD costs back.

Name one (1) smartphone company not doing something really stupid and/or ugly.

>folding plastic makes is crease
stop the fucking press

Apple, Xiaomi, OnePlus

Horrid looking notch, horrid looking notch, camera mechanism that will break.
Also no headphone jacks.

the notches look ok, the camera mechanism does not break, you're just making that up, and most Xiaomi phones still have headphone jacks. All phones these three companies put out are solid. You're just looking for shit to complain about.

>Low IQ negroids have ideas every day.
>Doesn’t mean we should entertain them.
There's no need for your aknowledgement, we know that daddy Apple doesn't like his sheep to mingle with people otherwise you could start struggling when he shows you the new iShear instead of holding still while he strips you naked and all because one day you decided to mingle with the android people.
Now be a good sheep and go back to your shed there's a nice pumpkin pie onions latte waiting for you.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Xiaomi is the first phone I haven't found an issue with in daily use from a hardware perspective.

While its not great, and needs a ton of refinement... its cool to see new ideas. Wonder if they will ever get rid of the crease and create some type of hybrid plastic/glass. Innovation is good.

Not to mention they're copying Apple and their foldable phones.

Attached: 1545820402384.jpg (992x558, 34K)

samsung btfo

Keep your gay fantasy to yourself bro.
Don’t need your projection.