Everything is lost. It is the end of Freedom of speech

Everything is lost. It is the end of Freedom of speech.

>Are you ready for the future?

Attached: ricky.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lreKS6DGBMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This was not a freedom of speech issue, you fucking idiot.
Stallman was not arrested for what he said.

>dude as long as it's the corporations and rich people silencing you it's ok
You're just a different flavor of bootlicker

who cares about slavery lol. At least you're not enslaved by the GOVERNMENT!

Attached: rmsorrowind.jpg (800x600, 153K)

someone should make a "downfall" video about Stallman's resignation
a bit like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=lreKS6DGBMM

will he have to get a job as a senior programmer to make ends meet now? isn't it mostly only proprietary software companies that turn a profit though?

why don't you stop being a nigger and learn to hardsub like a white man

>Guy says something even remotely approaching "but bruh it wasn't really rape/age of consent/etc"
>Not only says it, but says it in the tranny infested faggot filled volatile FSF
>Surprised when there is backlash
This is what happens when you let mentally ill trannies join and ruin your fucking space. Stupid games, stupid prizes. Stallman was an autistic faggot anyway, good riddance

You're right, everyone should confine themselves to an anonymous Ming dynasty glass blowing forum where their opinions have absolutely zero reach or impact. Based and redpilled. AWOO!

>>Not only says it, but says it in the tranny infested faggot filled volatile FSF
for which he is partly responsible... he kind of did all of this himself.

Attached: 75yte6t.jpg (680x453, 44K)

There is noting left to live for.
What is the best way to kill myself?

Attached: shutterstock-anger-grief-blog.jpg (1000x666, 174K)

"dude it wasn't the left foot boot that kicked him, it was the right foot one!"

it was her turn

Your future lies in cleansing flames of the next Civil War.

"Freedom of speech" is a meme. This is just what happens when you think your statements are magically free from the realm of causality.

If you need something from a group or prefer to be associated with a group, you should avoid saying things that would make them less likely to associate with or assist you.

If I wanted to hang out with animal rights activists, I'd probably avoid talking about how I think slaughtering animals is okay.

Attached: 1560094512533.jpg (503x583, 44K)

why were you living for free software?

your brain is the last bastion, user
the only place where you are and will forever be really free

There isn't one kind of freedom of speech. There is the legal perspective - RMS wasn't arrested so that is fine. There is the cultural perspective - RMS was forced to resign because he corrected somebody elses language in regards to a sensitive topic. RMS wasn't defending pedos, he was correcting somebodies language about pedos. Because of this the #metoo SJW movement forced him to resign. Not because of what he said, because he dared correct the wrong person about a sensitive subject. And he was technically correct, in the way you expect an autistic nerd who focuses on definitions to be.

This is about our culture going insane and attacking people without cause. This is about the death of dialogue in our culture. People are becoming afraid to speak their mind. We have legal freedom of speech, we no longer have socially acceptable freedom of speech. This is a major issue and another nail in the coffin of western culture.

>Comped anons see their idol get pwned
Don't get comped

>If I wanted to hang out with animal rights activists, I'd probably avoid talking about how I think slaughtering animals is okay.

unless you're around PETA, who thinks slaughtering animals is okay.

but the problem isn't that he should be free of consequence from saying idiotic things. If it was simply limited to this, there would be alot less disagreement on the matter.

talk shit get hit
practice what you preach, Jow Forums

We need to stop caring about what these degenerates say and just do what you want to do. The moment you give these fucking losers any thought you lose.

>Are you ready for the future?
yep, just ordered my estrogen pills and hair dye

Saying that fucking kids is unironically cool and good might give you some trouble IRL OP. I hope this helps.

based trump is gonna dab on kikes and trannies and save us pepe.jpg

>free speech means that not only are you allowed to silence me, but you're also not allowed to object to my statements and you're also not allowed to do whatever you can to avoid associating yourself with my unpopular beliefs
>it's called...one of the amendments.
Jow Forums is a funny place sometimes